Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,036 members, 7,922,503 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:47 AM

Meet The Hottest New DJ In Lagos DJ Chase OML - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Hottest New DJ In Lagos DJ Chase OML (221 Views)

Wizkid Serious About Last Show In Lagos — DJ Neptune / Top Ten Hottest New Artistes In 2021 By Iamsynord / DJ ChiBlex Chidinma: Meet 5-year-Old Child Female Dj In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Hottest New DJ In Lagos DJ Chase OML by ekeibiduntv(m): 8:39pm On Jul 05
Introducing DJ Chase OML: Lagos' Hottest New Talent in the DJ Scene

Meet OluwaTosin Akorede, aka DJ Chase OML, the young and dynamic DJ taking the Lagos music scene by storm. With his unique fusion of afrobeats, hip-hop, and electronic music, DJ Chase OML is quickly becoming the most sought-after DJ in town.

With a passion for music and exceptional mixing skills, DJ Chase OML has built a loyal following and has graced the decks at top events and venues across the city. His ability to read the crowd and deliver electrifying sets has earned him a reputation as one of the most exciting young DJs in Lagos.

"I'm thrilled to be making a name for myself in the music industry," said DJ Chase OML. "My goal is to push the boundaries of what's possible with music and bring people together through my sets."

As DJ Chase OML's star continues to rise, music lovers can expect to see him performing at even more high-profile events and venues in the future. Don't miss out on the opportunity to experience the energy and excitement of his performances!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

US Woman Opens & Names A Store After Her Favorite Afrobeat Star, Rema / Woman Caught Killing Her Children Because Of The Badluck They Brought Her Birth / Mr Fuji - One Chance.mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.