Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,045 members, 7,925,279 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 01:05 PM

JUST IN-Lvinson Arikpo Response To Allegation That Lead To His Suspension UNICAL - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / JUST IN-Lvinson Arikpo Response To Allegation That Lead To His Suspension UNICAL (173 Views)

Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation / Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporter, Rape Case At UNILAG, The Allegation That Rema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN-Lvinson Arikpo Response To Allegation That Lead To His Suspension UNICAL by MasterGift(m): 11:39pm On Jul 05
In Reference to this publication UNICAL Suspend student says he breached matriculation Oaths the said student by name Livinson Arikpo have lent out is opinion on the recent issues regarding his suspension as a student of university of calabar.

LIVINSON ARIKPO Quoted below πŸ‘‡

1. I did not lock the immediate past SUG president outside, the said event happened when the immediate past president was out for national duty, malabor and it’s stakeholders said β€œhe has not observed malabor, and they bought padlock and locked the presidents lodge. And the dean of students affairs called the spirit head of malabor to solicit that his lodge be open.

2. About the protest that happened during the week, a roommate woke me up from sleep and in his words your students are protesting.. Notwithstanding they first knocked on my door and were asked to come back that I was sleeping. On reaching outside all attempts to hold them back proofed abortive, so they all moved out, I had to join them to prevent damages on school property or harassing anyone, I successfully curbed that and I was begging them to return to the hostel.

3. On the issue of turning of the generator, I will state emphatically that I was not close to the generator when they offed it, I rushed to the security point where this Gen is placed to plead with occupants of hostel.

4. Even before the said day, I have been ensuring malabites and malabresses of resident in malabor fetch water and in other hostels.

5. The said attempt to prevent the SUG president from addressing students and opening the gate, is not true of my person, I have maintained peace across hostels and the university at large.

MORE DETAILS COMING.....

Student_Informer

1 Share

Re: JUST IN-Lvinson Arikpo Response To Allegation That Lead To His Suspension UNICAL by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:56pm On Jul 05
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Is this a joke. Nigerian students already behaving like their politicians.
Re: JUST IN-Lvinson Arikpo Response To Allegation That Lead To His Suspension UNICAL by MasterGift(m): 1:34am On Jul 06
F22RAPTOR:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Is this a joke. Nigerian students already behaving like their politicians.

Elaborate please

(1) (Reply)

Inside Shoes, Wigs...major Drug-related Interceptions By NDLEA In 2024 / Nigerian Army Airlifts Troops On Annual Leave From The Frontline / Knife-wielding Police Officer Arrested For Assaulting Kaduna Electric Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.