Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,493 members, 7,944,430 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) (34432 Views)

Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) / Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) / 103-Year-Old US Grand Mother Celebrates Recovery From COVID-19 By Drinking Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by Ironbull: 11:12am On Jul 06
chiiraq802:
Poverty no get remorse.

I'm short of words.
Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by shonepa(m): 11:13am On Jul 06
My observations

1. These kinds of competition happn all over the world. No be say na by poverty, una judge based on their appearances. If dem where gucci, na anoda narrative u go drop.

2. These thing na set up. If u observe well, his competitors where not even trying, like dey where waiting for his end. He had the chance to slow down, but dem know am, say e go loose guard.

3. Lastly, na beer cup dem dey use, drinking beer from the bottle no be am. We suppose they respect beer.

NB. Save water, drink beer
Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by Emman08: 11:13am On Jul 06
Alcohol poisoning is real. This thing has killed people in the past. Why do people still pull this stupid stunt?
Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by maasoap(m): 11:27am On Jul 06
Wawelexy:
Wetín this one go tell God nau? 4 bottles of beer under 10minutes? And you think your body won't react? There are some risk you shouldn't take. Ordinary 50k for that matter undecided

They're ignorant. Na so one drank water and killed himself in a water drinking competition organised by one radio presenter in USA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by kay29000(m): 11:31am On Jul 06
He ignored all the signals his body was giving him...apart from the gas in the beer, your body can't take that amount of alcohol all at once in a space of just 5-6 minutes. Those other two contestants listened to their body and stopped drinking, he was even making fun of them.

And those guys shouldn't have laid him down on his back...they needed to lay him sideways, or on his stomach, or sit him up so he can throw up the beer.

By the way, who can translate for me...I need to know what that guy with white singlet as saying.
Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by kay29000(m): 11:33am On Jul 06
EduCity001:
The guy no die o.

He became conscious the following day

Please do you know the full story? Give me gist.
Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by kay29000(m): 11:36am On Jul 06
Och77:
The woman with the hand fan would be a very faithful woman, even he was in coma she continued fanning him

LMAO!!! This your comment cracked me up grin grin
Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by ufotunang: 11:39am On Jul 06
Excess beer and alcohol... destroying your body ,liver and kidney
Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by dreamworld: 11:41am On Jul 06
Alliswell248:
Legacy of Peter Obi...
Investing 30 million in a beer business.

No wonder, most of them talk nonsense online.
99 % of alcoholic bitters are made in Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by femi4: 12:12pm On Jul 06
ILoveFaith:
E wan use 1 stone kill 2 birds.

Get high freely and get paid also grin

Unfortunately, money work hard.
The 4th Bottle was like "Una eh...respect your body" grin
Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by MrJames007: 12:17pm On Jul 06
End of show cheesy

The other men were enjoying themselves with free beer, while this one was proving nonsense.
Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by MrJames007: 12:19pm On Jul 06
rinzaugustine:
The people who organized such a bizarre event are complicit in his death
Did they force him to drink
Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by Benwallt(m): 12:19pm On Jul 06
Obi's only investment for his people. 50k? And these people are billionaires.
Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by tsnoop(m): 12:37pm On Jul 06
There are some risks you shouldn’t take especially the one that is about ur health

Check our profile for super clean cars and original electronics
Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by Cute2peg(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06
Laple0541:
No wonder Obi invested so much in building a brewery!

why not keep quiet if you have no sensible thing to vomit
Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by SadEast419(m): 12:39pm On Jul 06
Those people can drink up a river 😂😂😂
Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 12:40pm On Jul 06
Imagine what's obi has turn his disobedient igbo brothers to become for having beer company.

Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by Jocdon(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06
Ndi Nzuzu
Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by Reloadedisraelp: 12:47pm On Jul 06
grin grin Dy form Superman for beer grin.... E don finally meet him ancestors grin
Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:11pm On Jul 06
You must be a foooool to believe this... Nobody collapsed that way.... Alcohol don't just hit you straight away. The tipsy came gradually, it take time for alcohol to penetrate and knock you off... He throw up and fainted immediately.. go tell that to someone who have never drink beer before .. I think we should ban contents they are misleading their gullible audience
Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by haffaze777(m): 1:14pm On Jul 06
Poverty cause it
Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by Oboys12: 1:23pm On Jul 06
Kweke
Poverty no good o.
God I just get money 🤑
Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by DUNDEEmoderatos: 1:25pm On Jul 06
Lmao 😂🤣 Peter legacy at work 😂🤣

Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by Medici777: 1:26pm On Jul 06
Izuchukwu18:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bqK9_dL8tE?si=iMJkqEWAGAisVg2D

Did he survive? It’s never a good idea to rush beer.
Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by DUNDEEmoderatos: 1:29pm On Jul 06
ELKHALIFAISIS:
You must be a foooool to believe this... Nobody collapsed that way.... Alcohol don't just hit you straight away. The tipsy came gradually, it take time for alcohol to penetrate and knock you off... He throw up and fainted immediately.. go tell that to someone who have never drink beer before .. I think we should ban contents they are misleading their gullible audience
Go and read about alcohol and high blood pressure you will understand better. If any one of them have issues with his blood pressure what you are saying doesn't apply.
You can also educate yourself further by watching "Dr G" medical examiner you will learn a lot about such cases.
And by the way why call anybody a fool if they believe it, you people insult a lot.
Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by Izuchukwu18(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06
The worst part was he was winning , he should have came down at the first place, poverty is a disease.
Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by 89green: 1:39pm On Jul 06
grin grin grin grin
Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 1:49pm On Jul 06
Naija lazy youth

Their discussion football, celebrity gossip, alcohol or women. Lazy Naija youth.
Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by MrBradshaw(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06
Hustle o make you no kpai because of 50k o!
Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by fortunechy(m): 2:18pm On Jul 06
Poverty mentality...
Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by laziz2024: 2:24pm On Jul 06
THANK GOD, AT LEAST HE IS STILL ALIVE.
Re: ₦50k Beer Drinking Challenge At Ariaria, Aba (Video, Photos) by ccrenda5540: 2:40pm On Jul 06
Bitter obi cause this one. I Pity southeast to have Drunkard like obi as leader

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Eat Fried Potatoes Two Or More Times A Week, You Risk An Early Death / 'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady / MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.