Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:52 PM

I Was Hacked!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Was Hacked!!! (1017 Views)

Signs Your Phone Was Hacked / 4 Clear Signs Your Phone Was Hacked / How My Facebook Account Of 8 Years Was Hacked And Hijacked, A Cautionary Tale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Hacked!!! by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 6:04am On Jul 06
Hi,
I salute all the phone gurus & real hackers @niraland...i find out 2month ago now if iffy to. Make calls on my both numbers I'll be bering sighing like beeping sound underground... That's not the main issues tho

The one that pain me most wch av in a very HOT seats & urgently need the help of phone gurus or a good hacked that can help me retrieve back my both whatsaap line back from these internet fraudsters that hacked my number back... He already bursted my 2 step whatsaap keys... wch am authentically logged out completely don't av an access to my both whatsaap numbers again pls if help is needed..

I'll be looking forward to it response... Here is my contacts 08088881277 tnx.
Re: I Was Hacked!!! by PulsingPurple(m): 6:50am On Jul 06
Android or iPhone?

If Android, you can format your whole phone.

Dial ##21# to turn off all call forwarding.

Create new email with new password and change all your social media emails to the new one. Use different passwords for every app.

Make sure your phone is locked with password and nobody has access.
(The way I see it, someone installed a spying app on your phone)

Lastly, write an email to WhatsApp and ask for assistance in removing the 2Factor Authentication so you can access your account again.

1 Like

Re: I Was Hacked!!! by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:00am On Jul 06
Op access whatsapp from another phone and contact their cutomer care via the same whatsapp.

Make sure you ave your phones turned on, also know the correct info about your phones as they will ask some questions.

Afterwards, they will reset your 2FA then you can now login again with your number.
Re: I Was Hacked!!! by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 8:25am On Jul 06
PulsingPurple:
Android or iPhone?

Create new email with new password and change all your social media emails to the new one. Use different passwords for every app.tnx boss it's an android phone... I'll try this appreciate.

Lastly, write an email to WhatsApp and ask for assistance in removing the 2Factor Authentication so you can access your account again.

1 Like

Re: I Was Hacked!!! by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 8:26am On Jul 06
F22RAPTOR:
Op access whatsapp from another phone and contact their cutomer care via the same whatsapp.

Make sure you ave your phones turned on, also know the correct info about your phones as they will ask some questions.

Afterwards, they will reset your 2FA then you can now login again with your... number.
wow tnx boss
Re: I Was Hacked!!! by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 8:37am On Jul 06
PulsingPurple:
Android or iPhone?

Create new email with new password and change all your social media emails to the new one. Use different passwords for every app.av dial the code it works immediately....tnx once again it remain the main deal wchbis the whatsapp.. I wish I can communicate with u one one one neo kindly drop ur number here tnx.

1 Like

Re: I Was Hacked!!! by PulsingPurple(m): 8:44am On Jul 06
adeniyiemmanuel:

av dial the code it works immediately....tnx once again it remain the main deal wchbis the whatsapp.. I wish I can communicate with u one one one neo kindly drop ur number here tnx.

Let me send you a message on this your number 08088881277.
Re: I Was Hacked!!! by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 8:59am On Jul 06
PulsingPurple:

Let me send you a message on this your number 08088881277.
OK bro!
Re: I Was Hacked!!! by EngrKemp: 10:22am On Jul 06
PulsingPurple:
Android or iPhone?

Create new email with new password and change all your social media emails to the new one. Use different passwords for every app.

How does spy soft ware work and what are the namess of these softwares ?
Re: I Was Hacked!!! by PulsingPurple(m): 10:38am On Jul 06
EngrKemp:

How does spy soft ware work and what are the namess of these softwares ?

There's like a thousand different ones, both on Play Store and random other places.

But the general idea is that they can be given admin control over your phone, so they are always running in the background, they can then monitor the things you type, take pictures, whatever... And upload them somewhere.

Just imagine being able to control someone's phone in any way using your browser.

There are also specific apps, like the ones that just monitor what you type or just monitor your messages or WhatsApp for instance, etc, there are so many names, I can't even list.

But it's not very common to get attacked in Nigeria.
You can go through all your apps in Settings > Apps and Notifications > Installed Apps
Go through all the apps you see there and disable or uninstall any suspicious stuff...
Re: I Was Hacked!!! by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 10:47am On Jul 06
PulsingPurple:

There's like a thousand different ones, both on Play Store and random other places.

But the general idea is that they can be given admin control over your phone, so they are always running in the background, they can then monitor the things you type, take pictures,.. whatever... And upload them somewhere.

Just imagine being able to control someone's phone in any way using your browser.

There are also specific apps, like the ones that just monitor what you type or just monitor your messages or WhatsApp for instance, etc, there are so many names, I can't even list.

But it's not very common to get attacked in Nigeria.
You can go through all your apps in Settings > Apps and Notifications > Installed Apps
Go through all the apps you see there and disable or uninstall any suspicious stuff...
am yet to receive ur messages bro, however av contacted whatsapp was told it may takes 3 working days shaa.
Re: I Was Hacked!!! by PulsingPurple(m): 10:49am On Jul 06
adeniyiemmanuel:
OK bro!

I sent you a message on WhatsApp.
Re: I Was Hacked!!! by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 11:40am On Jul 06
Like I told u earlier on I don't av access to. My whatsapp for now... Was being hacked I can't access ur dms... Except here or an. Sms tnx.
PulsingPurple:

I sent you a message on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: I Was Hacked!!! by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 2:39pm On Jul 06
adeniyiemmanuel:
Like I told u earlier on I don't av access to. My whatsapp for now... Was being hacked I can't access ur dms... Except here or an. Sms tnx.
I got ur sms av reply u bro, buh av save ur contact should incase I finally retrieve it bac I'll still Need to Tank u more ... I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: I Was Hacked!!! by PulsingPurple(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06
adeniyiemmanuel:
I got ur sms av reply u bro, buh av save ur contact should incase I finally retrieve it bac I'll still Need to Tank u more ... I really appreciate.

You're welcome. 🙌🏽
Re: I Was Hacked!!! by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06
PulsingPurple:

You're welcome. 🙌🏽
Gracia

1 Like

Re: I Was Hacked!!! by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06
adeniyiemmanuel:
Gracia
was thinking that was it possible for me to install some app in means of like shield so that if this evil hacker be hide this wanted to try will be automatically short down.. Like bounce bac to him.

Again was it possible to unvail the identity of this evil person behind this hinious act?... Every gurus experience is needed pls I appreciate u all
Re: I Was Hacked!!! by PulsingPurple(m): 4:35pm On Jul 06
adeniyiemmanuel:
was thinking that was it possible for me to install some app in means of like shield so that if this evil hacker be hide this wanted to try will be automatically short down.. Like bounce bac to him.

Again was it possible to unvail the identity of this evil person behind this hinious act?... Every gurus experience is needed pls I appreciate u all

This is the part I won't be sure of, but if your phone is well secure, nobody will be able to hack it unless you give someone your password.

Also, you have to be careful of the apps you install from all these advertisements on websites like free anti-virus app, phone cleaning app, all those advertisements that use to pop up and cover your screen anytime you are browsing maybe.
Re: I Was Hacked!!! by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 4:37pm On Jul 06
PulsingPurple:

This is the part I won't be sure of, but if your phone is well secure, nobody will be able to hack it unless you give someone your password.

Also, you have to be careful of the apps you install from all these advertisements on websites like free anti-virus app, phone cleaning app, all those advertisements that use to pop up and cover your screen anytime you are browsing maybe.
wow notted boss... Tnx.
Re: I Was Hacked!!! by PulsingPurple(m): 4:45pm On Jul 06
adeniyiemmanuel:
wow notted boss... Tnx.

You're welcome sir.
Re: I Was Hacked!!! by Kaczynski: 6:49pm On Jul 06
Aboniki don finally install Whatsapp

Re: I Was Hacked!!! by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06
Kaczynski:
Aboniki don finally install Whatsapp
meaning?
Re: I Was Hacked!!! by ashawopikin(m): 9:01pm On Jul 06
Nobody hacked your account, you forgot your Whatsapp 2fa authentication and whatspp logged you out
Re: I Was Hacked!!! by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 9:44pm On Jul 06
Hmm... How do u come across this bro? I Never did av been battling this unknown scarmmer for more than 2months ago now...

I'll be workinon my phone the next thing that will appeared is u are been LOGGED out automatically without demanding any verification code atimes... So this how it happened initially till the criminal access my 2steps key... Wch am comlpetly logged out hence seeking for gurus assistance here...
However av mail whatsapp regarding this issues as I was advice by good ppl here was told it will take 3working days on it already tnx for ur observations sir.
ashawopikin:
Nobody hacked your account, you forgot your Whatsapp 2fa authentication and whatspp logged you out

(1) (Reply)

The Experience Behind My 9300i / .... / Black Berry Bold 2 Has A Problem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.