Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,271 members, 7,940,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

It's Arsenal Against Juventus - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / It's Arsenal Against Juventus (14757 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 1) On 13th May 2015 / Di Matteo Plans Defensive Game Against Juventus As He Plans To Drop Torres / UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by LoverBwoy(m): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2006
Bagoma according to http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=26276 it is likely to be around £8 million

i think the equivalent is a bit on the low side for yobo

yobo can be very good but at the same time he can be another boumsong, with the way kolo Toure improved from his midfield role to a mad dog  grin in defence at arsenal i think Joseph Yobo too can be worked on

On the hand he seems to play on the right of defence at everton and for nigeria -playing him out of his usual position is arsene's speciality  cheesy
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by vichel(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2006
Yobo would be a great addition to the Gunners because he's a power house
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by LoverBwoy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2006
for some weird reason when i was watching the match, i had Mr Akolawole at the back of my mind-seething n anticipating the" mouthy guuners"

Here we are grin grin Fully loaded

Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by bagoma(f): 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2006
@loverbwoy,
ha ha ha grin grin grin
they better believe it, we are loaded o, no one should mess with us. cheesy
but i think kola has decamped to the greatest club in the world.
ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB!!!
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by cabali(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2006
like every one knows i do not support arsenal. and they aint as cool as they used to be. i support chelsea from way back but

i must say arsenal played exceptionally well! they where in control of all the departments and for this, they should be available for the semis
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by SirKay3(m): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2006
@ cabali,

Many thanks, but you for say na we get the cup now.
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by lavivi(f): 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2006
While chesea have spent close to £300 on their squad,that gunners's side that beat juentus on Tuesday night cost just £45m

Lehmann(£1.5) Eboue(£1m) toure(free) sendros(free) Flamini(£1.5M) Helb(£7m) Gilberto(£4.5m) Fabregas(£1m) Henry(£10.5m) Reyes(£10.5)
          Total=£45m

Stunning Performance was in class of his own. Viera will always be a Legend in Arsenal but We Grooming a new Ones,  Fabrregas.

HIGHBURY prof. silences critics,Who thought Fabregas could replace Vieira
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by lordimpaq(m): 7:00am On Mar 31, 2006
look at this picture, fabregas is getting the better of the old war horse,

but make d guy no vex, fabregas played better on d nite,

and to make it worse, viera is not playing in the second leg, (i'm happy)

Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by Skintite(f): 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2006
@Cabali, thanx for the comment
its nice to hear anti gunners acceptin facts

@lordimpaq
Vieira or no vieira, we r gonna win the second leg too
If we play d way we played, nothin n no one can stop us

Hey guys, is it true both del piero n nedved will b back 4 d 2nd leg?
If they do, are they of any threat to our semi's hope?

I doubt that, but need ur comments pls
Peace grin
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by lordimpaq(m): 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2006
it may be of little concern,

because del piero may start instead of ibrahimovic upfront and then nedved migrates to the 4 role,

the problem they may have is their defence, zebina is out, that means more space for henry to operate,

the only way we can try to take them out is to make their midfield useless, because they've lost two of their most priced midfielders to cards (viera and camoronesi)
they only got nedved, but that doesn't mean emerson is useless, but i believe those three actually make juve tick, (nedved, viera, camoronesi)

don't worry,

We don carry champions league, nothing dey happen
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by Akolawole(m): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2006
You have won it(AMEN, AMEN & AMEN)
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by bagoma(f): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2006
i said it, i said it!!!
i told you all he has decamped. cheesy
kola you are welcome to the club of real people, the club of champions.

Akolawole:

You have won it(AMEN, AMEN & AMEN)
welcome. kiss
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by Akolawole(m): 12:58am On Apr 01, 2006
@Baggy

You know my stand anyday!
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by Akolawole(m): 4:10am On Apr 01, 2006
@ Bagoma & other gunners

This is special gift: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2006150106,00.html
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by Akolawole(m): 4:12am On Apr 01, 2006
Yet another gift:  http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2006150164,00.html

Yes another gunner grin

Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by Vieira(m): 9:38am On Apr 01, 2006
Akolawole:

@ Bagoma & other gunners

This is special gift: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2006150106,00.html

Foolish prayer from our most hated enemies.
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by SirKay3(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2006
@ Akolawole,

We are not moved by the posts pls. It was a prayer by King based on his own ambition, so he has already failed.

If Pires leaves, other players are in the young GUNNERS team that can fit into his shoe anytime. We are not moved by it pls. Afterall Vieira left and we developed a Cesc who is simply FABREGAS. It's a speculation not confirmed.

C ya when the Premiership matches begins later in the day
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by c0dec(m): 6:16am On Apr 02, 2006
lordimpaq:

it may be of little concern,

because del piero may start instead of ibrahimovic upfront and then nedved migrates to the 4 role,

the problem they may have is their defence, zebina is out, that means more space for henry to operate,

the only way we can try to take them out is to make their midfield useless, because they've lost two of their most priced midfielders to cards (viera and camoronesi)
they only got nedved, but that doesn't mean emerson is useless, but i believe those three actually make juve tick, (nedved, viera, camoronesi)

don't worry,

We don carry champions league, nothing dey happen

nedved never plays the 4 role. he'll return to his main role. the left of midfield where mutu failed to make any impact. with regards to zebina, we are covered. obviously, the names chiellini and balzaretti (both pacy youngsters) are unknown to you guys. if capello prefers experience, then we've got birindelli and pessotto also. i know if lippi was still coach, zambrotta would move to his old role in the right of midfield (where camo plays). chiellini and one of the other 3 would play as wing backs. olivera is totally out of the question.

our main problem is vieira's replacement. we've got blasi and giannichedda. blasi, i absolutely don't trust. i've only seen one giannichedda game this season and he was just average. well we'll probably not need any of them if we play our trident formation.

it's all up to capello now.

FORZA JUVE!
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by nightrider: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2006
Headline
GUNNERS SCREW OLD LADY IN TURIN
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by Fimmy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2006
Wednesday match will be touch.im not sure it Nedved will be able to make it. Juve has alot of problem the absence of Camoranessi Viera, Zebina sad will make it more difficuit nevermind Arsenal still has alot of woories with players like Eboue and febregas missing
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by SirKay3(m): 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2006
Are u sure? It's not all about Eboue or Fabregas, sure Wenger knows what to do in Turin if non of them is available.

We are winning by a lone goal in Turin
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by Akolawole(m): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2006
@Gunners

I hope Wenger has not shoot himself in the leg by taking Villa's match too Serious.

Wenger used to be a master in choosing a second team to win such matches while he reserved big boys for better competition, even Jose steal that from him.

I still wonder why he used his full-strenght to play yesterday's match which causes injury to 2 firt-team players.
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by SirKay3(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2006
@ Akolawole,

Anything can still happen pls. ! least Diaby played better yesterday, except for Djourou who came in for Eboue and was a bit jittery. Never mind, Wenger could ask Ljumberg to play in Eboue's position or any other person should in case the two guys couldnt make it to Turin. But I sha know that we r winning by 1 nil
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by Akolawole(m): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2006
@SirKay

Lujmberg to play where? i beg
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by lordimpaq(m): 7:38am On Apr 03, 2006
believe me that is what i forsee,

who esle could play the right back position, its leaves ljunberg as the only option for 2,
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by Skintite(f): 10:04am On Apr 03, 2006
yeah sirkay, i think in d absense of cesc, we can play diaby
But to be honest, we need cesc n eboue like crazy
that midfield n defence needs to b tight

Campbell wil b available, so wenger wil knw how to shuffle them at the back
anyhow sha, i got confidence but hope 4 their return
1.0 u say, i support
means we'l break the clean sheet record grin
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by nightrider: 11:56am On Apr 03, 2006
i'm so scared that fabregas won't play tomorrow. i heard his foot is swollen. Hmmmmmm. I'm not so sure if Diaby can fill his shoes. does anybody have new gist on Eboue's health
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by lordimpaq(m): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2006
nothing dey happen, the worst thing that can eva happen is a draw,

fear not, joshua 1:7 as i was with moses i will be with, i will never leave you or forsake you, #

personalise it, As i was with liverpool last year i will with you arsenal, i will never leave you to lose to juventus or forsake you in the hands of manure and ch£L$ki, grin
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by thekrafter(m): 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2006
lordimpaq:

nothing dey happen, the worst thing that can eva happen is a draw,

fear not, joshua 1:7 as i was with moses i will be with, i will never leave you or forsake you, #

personalise it, As i was with liverpool last year i will with you arsenal, i will never leave you to lose to juventus or forsake you in the hands of manure and ch£L$ki, grin

Total BS. In the presence of Red Devils, your god will surely forsake you.
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by Skintite(f): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2006
Hey guys good news
Both cesc n eboue r back for the juve came

Bad belle pple, go kill ur self grin
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by lordimpaq(m): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2006
@the krafter.

guy why are u after me,

God is on our side, don't u know that,

know one thing, there are no feeble prayers, prayers are prayers, either strong or feeble,

and we are not goin to lose, despite we walk in the valley of the shadow of red devils and old ladies,

see, we (arsenal) shall fear no evil,

take that in,
Re: It's Arsenal Against Juventus by Priscila(f): 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2006
Lordimpaq
Don't mind those Serie A FAN-atics.

You are a gunner and Juve can't stop us. We will use all the
bombs and they won't talk again.
Remeber those two rounds of fire the other day and they retreated.

AS for us NO retreat no surrender.!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Leeds Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 22nd November 2020 / Everton Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 10th December 2023 / Football Bets Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.