Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,707 members, 7,882,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus (24033 Views)

Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead / Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) / Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus by Benrosaria(m): 10:35pm On Jul 06
GabHarrincot:

I was in Alvan, 400 series when the boy hanging from the rope was found.

I have seen death and I know there has to be God above who will be the ultimate judge of man's inhumanity to man.

Good to know you. We are the control to ourselves. Being a god or naming a god is that thing that has control over things. It could be one, it could be everything. One can be everything and everything can be one..

So If you still expect judgement after death then I feel you should think that some day you will be alive and still there will never be food to consume. Just machines
Re: Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus by amaks: 10:44pm On Jul 06
Chasito:
Maybe she slipped off and fell inside the gutter, then drowned.
But it wouldn't wrap itself in a bag. Remember it was found wrapped.
Rip
Re: Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus by GabHarrincot: 10:46pm On Jul 06
Benrosaria:

Good to know you. We are the control to ourselves. Being a god or naming a god is that thing that has control over things. It could be one, it could be everything. One can be everything and everything can be one..

So If you still expect judgement after death then I feel you should think that some day you will be alive and still there will never be food to consume. Just machines

Even the simplest machine on earth has an intelligence behind it and you think a machine as complex as man has no intelligence behind it? Scientific research has proved that even the tiniest cell in the human operates as a machine. The whole human body, consequently, is a conglomerate of billions of machines... and your brain tells you that such intelligent artistic engineering had no intelligence behind it?

Have you ever read a book written by no man, printed and published by no man, and transported to your hand by no man? It just started existing on its own? If you have, then maybe life could have also actually have started on earth on its own without an external intelligence.

Think comrade, and you will know God

1 Like

Re: Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus by NOwazobia: 10:46pm On Jul 06
The worse part of this country is that you can commit a crime almost untraceable.
Re: Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus by amaks: 10:48pm On Jul 06
100Level. Young little girl. What could she had done? Why will anyone be after her? Sad.
Re: Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus by Jocdon(m): 10:49pm On Jul 06
Samakus:
UNN security is wack right now. Alot of security men are retired. Others are old.

The University Administration needs to, as a matter of urgency, recruit young and energetic men to provide security within the University campus
Sorry, insecurity in nigeria has come to stay and nothing can be done about it, if you like recruit young people in the security apparatus of the school, what will happen will still happen. poverty, greed and coruption has increased the level of crime in our society and the people in goverment are part of it and also in support of it.

1 Like

Re: Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus by Samakus(m): 10:56pm On Jul 06
descarado:

During my time, the school has loads of free money and security was top notch. If you see the security dogs eeh, you go fear.

The good old days
Re: Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus by Samakus(m): 10:56pm On Jul 06
chudyprince:

And be paid how much?

They're paid exactly as other University staff
Re: Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus by Samakus(m): 10:57pm On Jul 06
Blessedarethepe:
no young person will offer to do such a job when the pay is not encouraging

That's a FG job. The security guys are paid by IPPIS just like other staff
Re: Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus by bejick(m): 11:02pm On Jul 06
Paythemback:

I swear,Anambra and Ogun state just dey compete for bad news

How is it Anambra. Nsukka is now Anambra, I am still surprise no one have mention Peter Obi here as the killer cos na una way.
Throway Nyash for una.
Re: Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus by Waywardson6: 11:02pm On Jul 06
You people should be there protesting against LGBT & not protest against the high rate of insecurity in the country. Coupled with hunger, poverty & suicide. As if LGBT is the issue. An innocent girls body was found wrapped up, which obviously means murder. Very bad things are happening. Politicians are cashing out, yet some mumu masses are there been deceived through religion to think the worst problem is LGBT. Everyday bad things happening, killings, kidnapping, rapes & many act like nothing. Better, Shine & over shine your eyes, before it happens to you or a relative.
Re: Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus by OALandAgents: 11:08pm On Jul 06
The title would make more grammatically sense as "Decomposing body of dead female student found ...."
Re: Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus by Benrosaria(m): 11:09pm On Jul 06
GabHarrincot:

Even the simplest machine on earth has an intelligence behind it and you think a machine as complex as man has no intelligence behind it? Scientific research has proved that even the tiniest cell in the human operates as a machine. The whole human body, consequently, is a conglomerate of billions of machines... and your brain tells you that such intelligent artistic engineering had no intelligence behind it?

Have you ever read a book written by no man, printed and published by no man, and transported to your hand by no man? It just started existing on its own? If you have, then maybe life could have also actually have started on earth on its own without an external intelligence.

Think comrade, and you will know God

Even the simplest machine has a reset button. So if a god never put a reset button for believers then believing a god isn't necessary. No God can give. Reset button brains and not have such brains for reset button
Re: Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus by bejick(m): 11:09pm On Jul 06
DomPerignon:
Too many killers on the loose

By the way, why should the school security just evacuate the body without contacting the police first?

The manner at which the body was found is crucial evidence and can tell if it was dumped by one or more individuals. The crime scene has been compromised by their foolishness.

Finally, can Anambra spare us just one day without reading about one heinous crime coming out of that cursed land ?

Oga Nsukka is in Enugu state not Anambra. Them use Anambra swear for una next thing na Peter Obi kill the girl. Ordinary state and Capital dey hard una. Naso the country go use better. Just dey waste data knowing nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus by ozo13(m): 11:34pm On Jul 06
Rexymania:
Investigate what killed her, not if the body was dumped there or was there

Which kind Investigation be that?
abi oo.someone with a phone .trace all the people she has been contacting in recent time before the ugly incident.They will definitely have an idea who the culprit is.
Re: Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus by tete7000(m): 11:40pm On Jul 06
I pray they don't have a serial killer on the loose on that campus. Once he kills one and gets away with it, the appetite to kill more increases. They better find the killer.
Re: Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus by Okeoghenerobert: 11:41pm On Jul 06
God,I pray you protect me and my family from evil people always in Jesus name
Re: Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:54pm On Jul 06
E BE TINZ
Re: Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus by 9japride(m): 12:31am
Paythemback:

I swear,Anambra and Ogun state just dey compete for bad news
[color=#006600][/color]

Is Unn in Anambra? I just feel majority of those attacking Igbos are mostly minority tribes.
Re: Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:34am
FEGEITOK:

They do.

They have a lab that can handle this kind of thing.

This is factually speaking not conjecture.

Please
& it's only for highest bidder or very high profile cases!
Re: Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus by Duru009(m): 1:16am
Greed is what is happening to this girls.....
Re: Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus by Mummyfour(f): 1:36am
My daughter that is a fresher in the school has been so devastated. She infact became sick when she heard it and saw the videos. The victim in question is a fresher as well and in the same department as her.
She said there is a palpable air of fear in the school. Students are walking around with trepidation and watching their backs. A lot of reasons have been adduced to what may have led to this gruesome death. But whatever it is, no human being deserves t be treated this way. The pains and agony that young lady must have gone through and as well as the pains her family will be going through now.
May her soul rest in peace and may God console her family
Re: Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus by ucbenjamin696(m): 1:39am
And at the end of the day naw make we gather pray make God catch the killers,God, Jesus & Holy ghost don turn to errand beings for diz kwatry,we don ordain God and holy spirit to begin do our police men work... Imagine prayer point "OH LORD MY GOD,ARREST HER KILLERS", EXPOSE THIS CRIMINALS".... Las las sooner or later,we go dey alright for diz obodo Nigeria
Re: Body Of decomposing Female student Found wrapped and Dumped in UNN Campus by Forkthiefnubu: 2:20am
Paythemback:
Anambra? Tufiakwa
Unn is in enugu state , block head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! / Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) / Female Student Of Bayero University Killed In Kano (photo)

Viewing this topic: Atlantis585, hiiblazhers(m), bemeruca, ksix(m), CoronaVirusPro, Eniolafesty, leeland(m), Somke(m), farmboy, Zimbola92, afam4life(m), lokoloko84(m), Kenelekan and 44 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.