Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,963 members, 7,973,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:26 PM

Kenyan X-(Twitter) User Schooled A Nigerian On What Infrastructure Really Is. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan X-(Twitter) User Schooled A Nigerian On What Infrastructure Really Is. (464 Views)

Peter Ndambiri, Kenyan Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife / Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines / Elizabeth Nyawira Kicked Out Of Kenyan Assembly Over "Indecent Dressing" (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan X-(Twitter) User Schooled A Nigerian On What Infrastructure Really Is. by BluntCrazeMan: 11:24am On Jul 06
According to @Awang_Mach on X:
“Politicians' mansions and flashy cars are not infrastructure. Infrastructure is good schools, hospitals, roads, uninterrupted electricity & water supply, jobs availability, and good governance. Do you have to be reminded of that?”

See Attached Photos for more of the conversations which took place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan X-(Twitter) User Schooled A Nigerian On What Infrastructure Really Is. by Typicool8(m): 11:42am On Jul 06
I'm sure the hediot that referred to cars as infrastructure is an apc supporter...they hardly use their brains when talking rather, they will throw it into the lagoon.
Good the zombie was schooled on what infrastructure really is.
Meanwhile that Kenyan guy don "see us finish"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan X-(Twitter) User Schooled A Nigerian On What Infrastructure Really Is. by Kayberg: 11:50am On Jul 06
Nigerians are used to suffering and hardship… that's why the government only satisfy them with more and more hardship strategies.

Nigerians are like frogs in a pot of water on a stove… adapting till they all cook up and perish like edibles.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan X-(Twitter) User Schooled A Nigerian On What Infrastructure Really Is. by vibemad007: 12:07pm On Jul 06
We like saying God dey.

Thats y we dey were we dey
Re: Kenyan X-(Twitter) User Schooled A Nigerian On What Infrastructure Really Is. by Zonefree(m): 12:17pm On Jul 06
I can bet my left scrotum, that idiot is one useless APC supporter. E no dey hard to recognise them. Very nonsense entities!

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan X-(Twitter) User Schooled A Nigerian On What Infrastructure Really Is. by Sangoamadioha1: 12:43pm On Jul 06
Zonefree:
I can bet my left scrotum, that idiot is one useless APC supporter. E no dey hard to recognise them. Very nonsense entities!

This thing wey una dey pray for ehn, when e start na everybody go feel am.
The guy said we would protest in a peaceful manner and not burning down of state infrastructures but una twist the guy meaning. Although it might be that you guys are not bright enough to understand his meaning (dat one dey).
If everywhere burst even if you dey abroad, you get family and investments here. So ride on, everybody go feel am but the intended targets.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan X-(Twitter) User Schooled A Nigerian On What Infrastructure Really Is. by obiekunie01: 12:45pm On Jul 06
other africans don see us finish. small time they wll be using us aa cause word!

"may god turn you to Nigerian" the person wll say God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan X-(Twitter) User Schooled A Nigerian On What Infrastructure Really Is. by XY01: 1:04pm On Jul 06
Sangoamadioha1:

This thing wey una dey pray for ehn, when e start na everybody go feel am.
The guy said we would protest in a peaceful manner and not burning down of state infrastructures but una twist the guy meaning. Although it might be that you guys are not bright enough to understand his meaning (dat one dey).
If everywhere burst even if you dey abroad, you get family and investments here. So ride on, everybody go feel am but the intended targets.

What infrastructure are we going to burn? The dilapidated schools or the non functioning and understaffed hospitals? Or the power sector with epileptic and outrageous fees? Or the already bad roads?.

And you're very dumb like the fool that responded to the Kenyan, even more dumb that the fool sef. The guy recommended burning down mansions and cars of politicians gotten from stolen funds, but your suffering infested brain called them infrastructures. At no point did the keynan talked about burning infrastructures but as per say hunger and poverty while smiling don reduce una thinking, you'll think politicians cars and mansions are infrastructures.

I spit on your bald head

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan X-(Twitter) User Schooled A Nigerian On What Infrastructure Really Is. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:00pm On Jul 06
Lalasticlala, Seun, Nlfpmod
Re: Kenyan X-(Twitter) User Schooled A Nigerian On What Infrastructure Really Is. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:00pm On Jul 06
Mynd44
Re: Kenyan X-(Twitter) User Schooled A Nigerian On What Infrastructure Really Is. by Sangoamadioha1: 3:17pm On Jul 06
XY01:

What infrastructure are we going to burn? The dilapidated schools or the non functioning and understaffed hospitals? Or the power sector with epileptic and outrageous fees? Or the already bad roads?.

And you're very dumb like the fool that responded to the Kenyan, even more dumb that the fool sef. The guy recommended burning down mansions and cars of politicians gotten from stolen funds, but your suffering infested brain called them infrastructures. At no point did the keynan talked about burning infrastructures but as per say hunger and poverty while smiling don reduce una thinking, you'll think politicians cars and mansions are infrastructures.

I spit on your bald head

Empty boast. Oya go and start burning cars and houses nah. Start with the nearest politicians to you (local government chairman and councilors), they are located where you are so no need to go far.
Spineless internet warriors that will sit at home when things start.
Na your papa head you dey spit on. Useless children wey never see anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan X-(Twitter) User Schooled A Nigerian On What Infrastructure Really Is. by XY01: 10:49pm On Jul 06
Sangoamadioha1:

Empty boast. Oya go and start burning cars and houses nah. Start with the nearest politicians to you (local government chairman and councilors), they are located where you are so no need to go far.
Spineless internet warriors that will sit at home when things start.
Na your papa head you dey spit on. Useless children wey never see anything.

You that have seen everything, they ruled your father, they are ruling you and will still rule your generations.
Go to church and pray to God as usual.

I spit on your bald head once again and I'll keep spiting on it till you know that those politicians are humans and not gods

1 Like

Re: Kenyan X-(Twitter) User Schooled A Nigerian On What Infrastructure Really Is. by XY01: 7:07am On Jul 07
Sangoamadioha1:

Keep spiting on your father's head, it is of no concern to me.
For me to know you are serious start by attacking your LGA chairman and councilors, at least they are closer to you.
Like I said earlier, you are all bark and no bite. Go and riot o, i no hold you and you no need my permission so stop mentioning me after all my initial comment was not directed at you but you had to chook mouth. Wannabe anarchist😂

Keep defending rubbish and stay in your circle of poverty.. God will do it for you. Sit down in your one room and be expecting change to happen, like fathe, like son. Tueh

I spit on your bald head again, it's full of poverty and suffering.
Re: Kenyan X-(Twitter) User Schooled A Nigerian On What Infrastructure Really Is. by BentizilL0: 8:32am On Jul 07
Someone abuse your country unprovoked. Instead of you to reply him and send him back home, you're here happy and telling your other mates.. That's unpatriotic and nonsense..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan X-(Twitter) User Schooled A Nigerian On What Infrastructure Really Is. by BentizilL0: 8:35am On Jul 07
AlhajiCSO:
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2 Rule 2
You have no shame. Two people are abusing themselves with the other being the instigator yet you're mentioning Seun and other mod for one..

1 Like

Re: Kenyan X-(Twitter) User Schooled A Nigerian On What Infrastructure Really Is. by Sangoamadioha1: 9:03am On Jul 07
XY01:

Keep defending rubbish and stay in your circle of poverty.. God will do it for you. Sit down in your one room and be expecting change to happen, like fathe, like son. Tueh

I spit on your bald head again, it's full of poverty and suffering.

Oya go and riot nah, must you i approve first. See me see wahala with a myopic smallie 😒
Re: Kenyan X-(Twitter) User Schooled A Nigerian On What Infrastructure Really Is. by Lionessza6(f): 10:50am On Jul 07
He should pity am na, he is a Nigerian....what the hell does he know about infrastructure? grin grin.
Re: Kenyan X-(Twitter) User Schooled A Nigerian On What Infrastructure Really Is. by XY01: 11:14am On Jul 07
Sangoamadioha1:

Oya go and riot nah, must you i approve first. See me see wahala with a myopic smallie 😒

I still spit on your head for your cowardice and you'll pass in on to your children. I spit on your bald head
Re: Kenyan X-(Twitter) User Schooled A Nigerian On What Infrastructure Really Is. by Sangoamadioha1: 11:16am On Jul 07
XY01:

I still spit on your head for your cowardice and you'll pass in on to your children. I spit on your bald head

Your spit go finish o🤣, you better reserve am for when you decide to start rioting because for now you just dey play.
Re: Kenyan X-(Twitter) User Schooled A Nigerian On What Infrastructure Really Is. by XY01: 11:26am On Jul 07
Sangoamadioha1:

Your spit go finish o🤣, you better reserve am for when you decide to start rioting because for now you just dey play.

Go and hide, your father and his father before him did the same..be like them too. I spit on your head once again
Re: Kenyan X-(Twitter) User Schooled A Nigerian On What Infrastructure Really Is. by Sangoamadioha1: 11:29am On Jul 07
XY01:

Go and hide, your father and his father before him did the same..be like them too. I spit on your head once again

Keep spiting, it suits you 👍
Re: Kenyan X-(Twitter) User Schooled A Nigerian On What Infrastructure Really Is. by Elusive001: 7:35pm On Jul 07
Typicool8:
I'm sure the hediot that referred to cars as infrastructure is an apc supporter...they hardly use their brains when talking rather, they will throw it into the lagoon.
Good the zombie was schooled on what infrastructure really is.
Meanwhile that Kenyan guy don "see us finish"

And you think that this your comment is humane? It is savagery at its peak.

'Always making things worse for the agbadorians, BATerians, and agbadoists.

Wicked!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan X-(Twitter) User Schooled A Nigerian On What Infrastructure Really Is. by Caleb15(m): 7:21pm On Jul 19
BentizilL0:
Someone abuse your country unprovoked. Instead of you to reply him and send him back home, you're here happy and telling your other mates.. That's unpatriotic and nonsense..

Gbam!
Re: Kenyan X-(Twitter) User Schooled A Nigerian On What Infrastructure Really Is. by ComrDaprince(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19
THIS PURE SCHOOLING. ALL THIS PAID APC MEDIA WAR LORD SHOULD LEARN.
Re: Kenyan X-(Twitter) User Schooled A Nigerian On What Infrastructure Really Is. by BluntCrazeMan: 5:09am On Jul 20
BentizilL0:
You didn't see the uninformed person that wanted to send him back home.??
(Which was even the main reason for this thread)

The lesson of this thread (in case you missed it), is that you don't go to a war (or join in a war) which you're not prepared for.

You can have a great day.
Bye.!!

(1) (Reply)

Assassination Attempt On President Trump: Trump Releases Statement / US Navy Rescues 128 African Migrants In Rough Seas / Ousted President Morsi Shouting From A Jail Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.