Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,875 members, 7,942,191 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

Any DSTV Android Application To Watch Football Games? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any DSTV Android Application To Watch Football Games? (792 Views)

The Most Favorite Phones To Watch Football Online / Make 10k - 20k Every Day With Your Phone Playing Virtual Football Games / Some Best Offline Football Games on Android 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any DSTV Android Application To Watch Football Games? by Tunde25(m): 1:04pm On Jul 06
Please, is anyone in the house who can suggest android app for DSTV to watch football games.

Thank you
Re: Any DSTV Android Application To Watch Football Games? by Akroty: 1:16pm On Jul 06
Tunde25:
Please, is anyone in the house who can suggest android app for DSTV to watch football games.

Thank you
I've one I use since last December
Infact I don't subscribe to my DStv anymore but it is for 15k one time payment sir
Re: Any DSTV Android Application To Watch Football Games? by Kelklein(m): 6:26am On Jul 07
DStv has a 'DStv Stream' app on the playstore for watching all the channels if you are a subscriber. But you can only download the app on selected High-end device.. Google to see selected devices that support the app.

But to watch Football generally, you can download FOOTBALL LIVE TV from Playstore and steam any match going on live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any DSTV Android Application To Watch Football Games? by lilachiever(m): 6:38am On Jul 07
Tunde25:

Thank you

Don’t pay anybody. Greedy people

Download Nova Score

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any DSTV Android Application To Watch Football Games? by lilachiever(m): 6:39am On Jul 07
Akroty:

Infact I don't subscribe to my DStv anymore but it is for 15k one time payment sir

No be only 15K. I have at least 3 free apps.

With Full HD.

You wan collect money for wetin you get for free.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any DSTV Android Application To Watch Football Games? by CarlosTheJackal: 7:27am On Jul 07
Tunde25:

Thank you
don't pay anything. You will get it for free
Re: Any DSTV Android Application To Watch Football Games? by Samesame247: 7:41am On Jul 07
Go to playstore

Download hesgoal app

You can watch any live match free with your data
Re: Any DSTV Android Application To Watch Football Games? by Niok: 7:52am On Jul 07
Akroty:

op if you fall for this cheap lie and scam you're on your own
Baba wan rip you off for 15k hahaha

5 Likes

Re: Any DSTV Android Application To Watch Football Games? by Angel55555(m): 7:57am On Jul 07
Akroty:

Lol.
Re: Any DSTV Android Application To Watch Football Games? by Mightyify(m): 10:38am On Jul 07
We are not free but we have what you need. A trial will convice you. We have over 20k live channels that will enable you to watch all type of sports in the face of the earth. We are TWOONE IPTV
Re: Any DSTV Android Application To Watch Football Games? by pheranme9(m): 11:04am On Jul 07
I know someone that does it sha dont if its the same with this... DSTV Yearly subscription but I think you'll stream in on the DSTV app. Na 15K the guy dey run am sha. Even Spectranet unlimited @10k too. I'm not advertising anyone but those package dey lowkey if you have legit plug

1 Like

Re: Any DSTV Android Application To Watch Football Games? by zyphr(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07
Akroty:

Most people are doubting you. Only if they know. They don't know that the app you are using gives you access several other channels. Just let them wallow in their ignorance.
Re: Any DSTV Android Application To Watch Football Games? by Akroty: 12:59pm On Jul 07
zyphr:

Most people are doubting you. Only if they know. They don't know that the app you are using gives you access several other channels. Just let them wallow in their ignorance.
Leave them and they continue wasting their funds
Re: Any DSTV Android Application To Watch Football Games? by zyphr(m): 1:02pm On Jul 07
lilachiever:

Don’t pay anybody. Greedy people

Download Nova Score
Niok:
Niok:
You are all ignorant. Thank God the guy ignored you people. The app he's talking about gives you access to all of ............ premium channels and not just sports. You cannot get it for free. My friend also paid 15k for it last week and it is worth it. Keep wallowing in ignorance and be screaming scam up and down over what you are ignorant of.
Re: Any DSTV Android Application To Watch Football Games? by Niok: 1:20pm On Jul 07
zyphr:

You are all ignorant. Thank God the guy ignored you people. The app he's talking about gives you access to all of ............ premium channels and not just sports. You cannot get it for free. My friend also paid 15k for it last week and it is worth it. Keep wallowing in ignorance and be screaming scam up and down over what you are ignorant of.
drop the name of the app
No be to dey talk cho cho cho
Re: Any DSTV Android Application To Watch Football Games? by davidluv(m): 3:10pm On Jul 07
For 5k I'll give two separate world class apps. One includes entertainment channels while the other is strictly live sports.☺️

Re: Any DSTV Android Application To Watch Football Games? by lilachiever(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07
zyphr:

Is the 15k that important to you?

If so, send account.

1 Like

Re: Any DSTV Android Application To Watch Football Games? by lilachiever(m): 5:28pm On Jul 07
Akroty:

Leave them and they continue wasting their funds

The app I suggested doesn’t cost a kobo.

Shove the 15k up your ass.
Re: Any DSTV Android Application To Watch Football Games? by Fallawx(m): 9:13am On Aug 29
Drop contact make we patronize ham

pheranme9:
I know someone that does it sha dont if its the same with this... DSTV Yearly subscription but I think you'll stream in on the DSTV app. Na 15K the guy dey run am sha. Even Spectranet unlimited @10k too. I'm not advertising anyone but those package dey lowkey if you have legit plug
Re: Any DSTV Android Application To Watch Football Games? by ibawon(m): 10:51am On Aug 29
Fallawx:
Drop contact make we patronize ham

Use https://sapatv.net/ It's free for the first 7 days then cost around 7-8k all DSTV channels with full movies streaming. The reason I choose this over other is the price and UI
Re: Any DSTV Android Application To Watch Football Games? by Fallawx(m): 6:28pm On Aug 30
Bro No App wey you won drop wey i no get
but dstv app work more effective than all those apps . i dey where beta internet service dey ooo .

Shey na Sportfire . Strymtv . make i no cast Apps for here

davidluv:
For 5k I'll give two separate world class apps. One includes entertainment channels while the other is strictly live sports.☺️

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help On Glo Free Browsing / Tell Me What To Do With : ? / Help With Celtel Free Browsing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.