Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,187 members, 7,925,694 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:35 PM

UNILAG Medical Students Stage Peaceful Protest Over Poor Electricity (pics/vid) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Medical Students Stage Peaceful Protest Over Poor Electricity (pics/vid) (8561 Views)

UNN Students Stage Night Protest Over 100% Increase In School Fees / Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos / Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Medical Students Stage Peaceful Protest Over Poor Electricity (pics/vid) by cardoctor(m): 10:25pm On Jul 06
Are they dreaming? The national grid has collapsed for the fourth time this year.
Re: UNILAG Medical Students Stage Peaceful Protest Over Poor Electricity (pics/vid) by Ilekokonit: 10:57pm On Jul 06
ThemanOfGods:
Something the whole country should be on right now

As the great Fela Kuti sang in Original Suffer Head :-

I want to tell you my brother
One bitter truth
Before we all are to Jefa-head O - (i.e before we can all enjoy in this country)
We must be ready to fight for am now
Re: UNILAG Medical Students Stage Peaceful Protest Over Poor Electricity (pics/vid) by Jeje247: 7:35am On Jul 07
omoredia:
Hehe , Educated illiterates. Many of them didn't vote or thought they were too smart to bother. Now they're out protesting. I mean, you couldn't even be bothered to vote and protect your rights, but now you're out protesting to who?

Educated morons
You just exposed your ignorance. I travelled 100 miles from school to my polling unit to vote in 2015. The things I saw and the whole election processes since then have made it clear that voting in Nigeria is a waste of time. I've not voted again since 2015 and I have no single bit of remorse.

Our votes can only count if the umpire is unbiased. What we have today as electoral and judicial systems are nothing more than 21st century shit shows
Re: UNILAG Medical Students Stage Peaceful Protest Over Poor Electricity (pics/vid) by Evidenx(m): 9:58am On Jul 07
Nazgul:
First it was uniben, now unilag. Gradually Nigeria is crawling back to the stone age.
#singing# ... First it was UNIBEN,NOW ITS UNILAG, THE FIRE IS GATHERING,THIS IS HOW NAIJA SCATTER.
Re: UNILAG Medical Students Stage Peaceful Protest Over Poor Electricity (pics/vid) by MANAGER92: 9:59am On Jul 07
I do digital marketing and also I sit for exam for people both home and away so if you need anyone who is going to assist you in sitting for any exam in Nigeria or abroad am available and I write project too. 08105781625 WhatsApp
Re: UNILAG Medical Students Stage Peaceful Protest Over Poor Electricity (pics/vid) by Major7: 2:41pm On Jul 07
yarimo:
They should be careful before Obidients hijack it , and start stealing from innocent people in the name of protest

Osi beru olohun,haba
Re: UNILAG Medical Students Stage Peaceful Protest Over Poor Electricity (pics/vid) by omoredia: 4:31pm On Jul 07
Jeje247:
You just exposed your ignorance. I travelled 100 miles from school to my polling unit to vote in 2015. The things I saw and the whole election processes since then have made it clear that voting in Nigeria is a waste of time. I've not voted again since 2015 and I have no single bit of remorse.

Our votes can only count if the umpire is unbiased. What we have today as electoral and judicial systems are nothing more than 21st century shit shows

U can see that u are actually an illiterate. U say ur vote doesn't count then u believe ur protest will count? See big fooi.
Re: UNILAG Medical Students Stage Peaceful Protest Over Poor Electricity (pics/vid) by Jeje247: 7:02am On Jul 08
omoredia:

U can see that u are actually an illiterate. U say ur vote doesn't count then u believe ur protest will count? See big fooi.
Whose protest?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amosun Sacks TASUED Vice Chancellor / Nigeria: Delta Says Public Schools' Pupils Shouldn't Pay Fees / UniAbuja Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.