Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,946 members, 7,980,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:35 PM

Crypto-cassava: Garri No Need NAFDAC Ooo... Na You Just Dey FEAR To START - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto-cassava: Garri No Need NAFDAC Ooo... Na You Just Dey FEAR To START (193 Views)

From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote / Do I Need Nafdac Registration To Import These Products? / Did I Need Nafdac To Start Food Packaging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto-cassava: Garri No Need NAFDAC Ooo... Na You Just Dey FEAR To START by UrgentNeeds(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06
Crypto-Cassava: Garri No Need NAFDAC ooo... Na You Just Dey FEAR To START.....

https://www.nairaland.com/8142177/cassava-2-garri-money-generation-presentation-12

Today @ Abinni Market:

Re: Crypto-cassava: Garri No Need NAFDAC Ooo... Na You Just Dey FEAR To START by UrgentNeeds(m): 1:44pm On Jul 06
Since 2006, I've Been Writing This STORY.

100 KG Bag of Cassava Fully Loaded And Ready To Be Transported From Abinni Market in Biase Local Government Area, Cross River State To UGEP, Yakurr Local Government Area, Cross River State.

Cross Border Cassava-2-Everything Wealth Generation:

Cross-LGA-Wealth-Generation.

Super Hint: Today's 100 KG Bag of Cassava Was Gotten From The Purchase of 3 Big Basins of Cassava Tubers From Two (2) Different Sumptuous Women (Females).

Many Times; I'm Always The Only Male Purchasing Cassava in The Market As Majority of The Buyers And Sellers Are Always Women.

Today; I Saw Another Male Purchasing Cassava Tubers in Abinni Market.

For My Over 6 Months Purchase of Cassava In Abinni Market, Na ONLY Me Be Man Wey Dey Purchase Cassava.

And E No Dey Shame Me.

If Na You, E Go Shame You ?

Re: Crypto-cassava: Garri No Need NAFDAC Ooo... Na You Just Dey FEAR To START by UrgentNeeds(m): 5:38pm On Jul 07
Crypto-Cassava:

Our Girls Are Really Working....

Even Under The Rain; They Fry Garri Because We Must Meet Our Target.

https://www.nairaland.com/8146551/cross-river-state-women-empowerment

#cryptocassava
Re: Crypto-cassava: Garri No Need NAFDAC Ooo... Na You Just Dey FEAR To START by UrgentNeeds(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10
Fresh Curry Leaves Needed in Large Quantities

Curry Leaves Should Be Export Worthy.

All Exportation Requirements Would Be Handled By The International Company.

So, Even If You Don't Have An Export Licence, You Are Still Good To Go.

Contact Us Through The Phone Number on Our Website Link Below On Our Bio if You Can Supply.

https://www.nairaland.com/8150155/urgently-needed-fresh-curry-leaves

Re: Crypto-cassava: Garri No Need NAFDAC Ooo... Na You Just Dey FEAR To START by UrgentNeeds(m): 7:30am On Jul 25
Alot of People Do Not Know The Strategic Sales Technique Involved in This BIZ... So, They've Rushed Out Just As They Rushed In....

Reselling Data in Mega Units To Corporates And Targeted Individuals is Serious Money in Nigeria..... If You Know; You Know....

I'm Surprised As To How Much Data Some Youths in The Village Subscribe To On A Basis of 2 Days Alone... This is A Business Venture That Many Women Can Thrive In - If They Put Their Business Mind Focus To It. My Wife @RevenuesBoosts Who's Also An MTN Representative Earns Good Money From This Venture - And She's Not Even As Active in It As Before Because of Her Other Business Schedules.

So, If You Are A Woman Who's Passionate About Making Genuine And Legitimate Passive Profits Almost on A Daily Basis; Then - You Should Holla Her For Some Financial Informative Enlightenment. This is More Than Just Selling Mini-Data With Zero Strategy!

https://www.nairaland.com/8164427/alot-people-not-know-strategic

~ Just Passing By, Sending My 2 Cents.

(1) (Reply)

Men's Designer Quality Shoes Available / Payment Pending, Try again Later on CAC portal: What does this Mean ? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.