Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,690 members, 7,930,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:50 PM

Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu (39361 Views)

Lola Alao Wins Custody Battle Over Aisha Abimbola’s Kids / It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out / ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by ccrenda5540: 8:07pm On Jul 06
udemzyudex:

Lol.. You wey still dey live under your parent.
my parent does not live in the kind of house i live i do better
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Konquest: 8:11pm On Jul 06
nlfpmod:
Davido and his first baby mama have been battling over the joint custody of their child, Aurora Imade Adeleke.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/UpN2AmBHqzt3q8uW/?mibextid=oFDknk

https://x.com/davido/status/1809302074057977894?t=Y3xeUEzsS-zuQ3xUt99ynA&s=19

https://x.com/davido/status/1809306904000446934?t=fVDNp1K1WcjDztEWw_mDLw&s=19

https://x.com/DeleMomodu/status/1809560505150829002?t=q8RT-XMU8dl4Xpk7paI0IQ&s=19
Dele Momodu spoke sensibly there. That's the way a paternal uncle should behave in the absence of his niece's biological father.

Dele Momodu's niece and MOST of all that male singer have to grow up and stop ranting like kids. That male singer didn't even contribute to paying his first biological daughter's school fees for over a year despite having the money to do so. How irresponsible! A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by ccrenda5540: 8:15pm On Jul 06
loswhite:
shut up! Do you leave in a 23 million naira apartment?
yes i live in a multi million naira apartment. Mind you what 23 million in 30BG. E like David don carry gbajue from chioma. Why do you have kid if you cant take care of them?

3 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by chieni(f): 8:26pm On Jul 06
livinbygrace:
Davido needs a lesson from K1 and Shina Peters,each of them have 40 children from different women and they dont bother themselves,infact Shina peters recently disowned one of his son (Seyi peters)/
Wasiu Ayinde only date and impregnate rich women and once they get pregnant,he will just abandoned them for their mothers until they are growned up and becomes succeful.That wan no even care at all,
So Davido should just calm down and let her do the wahala.
Later in life the girl go ask for her father,a superstar for that matter.Abeg
So that's the kind of lifestyle you advice people to live. No worries old age is knocking.

6 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Lavisha(f): 8:26pm On Jul 06
iyatrustee:
Quick question

Why does she have to stay in a 23million per annum accommodation and expect him to pay half?

Omoge, 23m gini.

she dy mad ni?

Make she keep am
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Konquest: 8:31pm On Jul 06
iyatrustee:
Quick question

Why does she have to stay in a 23million per annum accommodation and expect him to pay half?
That's a fantastic question there. I saw that "23 million per annum" aberration too. Except the older Adeleke patriach wanted his "first" granddaughter to live nearby on the elitist Banana Island. If not, this young lady has to learn how to cut her coat according to her cloth, learn to invest and save for the rainy days. Period.

It's instructive that the young male singer too NEVER paid for his daughter's school fees for over 1 year and his father had to settle the bill on behalf of his grand daughter. It shows a great deal of IRRESPONSIBILY on the part of the young singer tbh. The FACT that he has issues with his first daughter's mother doesn't mean than he should let his daughter suffer. Both of them will indeed have to learn the hard way!
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by chieni(f): 8:33pm On Jul 06
masseratti:
i don't lack any kind of comprehension,it's only a person with ulterior motives that will insist a daughter must be with a Nanny to be with his father no matter how busy he is a 9 years old is just 3 years away from a teenager heck that time you will say her bodyguard must be there if her father want to spend time with her right ?
Dramatic people up and down Nanny of a 9 years old how ridiculous.
Is like you are not on planet earth. You haven't heard of people who live with trauma for a long time because they were sexually abused. You are not a mother that's why.

5 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by DMerciful(m): 8:34pm On Jul 06
Davido has asked Sophia to keep her. Lets not cry more than the bereaved
Tightpussy2024:
how often will the father be in that house? Did you people actually read the court statements? Y'all just came all armed to the teeth to attack a "a bitter and jealous baby mama ". Once you hear baby mama, you are triggered. Just take a time to read her statement one buy one.
Also, how often do you think davido will be available in his house? Do you know how often the rich sleep in their houses? Go to elite estates and neighbourhoods and you will find the owner of the houses sometimes visiting once in months. Weekends? Someone that clubs on weekends. In the end the "bonding" he claims to want with her presence will not occur.

This girl should be quietly reading her book in school and not be dragged into celebrity life.imagine him taking her on his shows. No one loves a child more than a mother, it's nots bitterness or jealousy . its calculated, and wisely thought of. This is the stance most women whether legally married or not will take

1 Like

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by manmade(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06
Tightpussy2024:
you are not in Nigeria? You? I am ready to die on the mountain that you are a dirt - poor man whose squalor is being submerged in the flood as I type.

The stench is all over you. And you know it within yourself
oh! Traveling out of Nigeria seemed a big deal to you , right? , that's an indicator of how low life you're,Let me burst your head more ,I don't do baby mamas or else I would have continue this conversation but my dog won't mind to go down with you for $2k , just click like if you deal or share if not , nairalanders won't understandgrin

1 Like

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by loswhite(m): 8:50pm On Jul 06
ccrenda5540:
yes i live in a multi million naira apartment. Mind you what 23 million in 30BG. E like David don carry gbajue from chioma. Why do you have kid if you cant take care of them?
Shut up you don’t need 23 million naira apartment to show that you are taking care of your kid
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by loswhite(m): 8:51pm On Jul 06
Mayflowa:

It's a fair law. You child should have same level of comfort as you. It is determined from your annual income. At least 10% should go to taking care of your child. Otherwise wear CD. The money is not for the mother, it is for the child. Davido is US citizen, so he knows this. He can even be sued in the US court.
Go and sue him.
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by cococandy(f): 8:56pm On Jul 06
Beverlyjean:

Then she should stop disturbing us ... no be by force to live in Ikoyi

She didn’t disturb anyone

Your Davido brought it to the internet

5 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by manmade(m): 9:02pm On Jul 06
[/b]
BareFacedLies:

You're taking this thing too personal.

Meanwhile is your [b]pússy
really that tight? grin
Omo na bore hole oo, in fact three children from different fathers don passed through the passage, a good product need no advert. She is shouting Tightpussy2024 for a reason.
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by OKOATA(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06
Vulcan24:
Men know this and know peace, immediately a woman packs her stuff and children out of your roof, forget about them !

Society will just be putting pressure on you to do blabla role as father etc! It's all rubbish antics to make sure the woman is taken care of and improve her chances of coming back!

Otherwise, no one should speak about the kids or their expenses to the man, let the man decide his contributions and choices of how to fund the choices!

Children will make their choices when they grow up and u can't escape retribution if you mislead them, men will be scammed to believe the kids will hate them! How many pikin don kill their papa cos of their mama?

Check well these kids end up regretting not being with their father and curse their mothers! Esp the female, male kids re even worse, they avoid their moms advise later in life!

These narratives are twisted by agencies and families of the woman to make sure their daughters don't suffer not the kids!

But the dubious woman and her family will pad the expenses with the dirty woman bills!

How can I fund the lifestyle of someone not under my roof and be responsible for her ?
All in the name of she's having my kids, you want to go, pls go and be independent! Don't bring your troubles to me in guise of won't u takia of the kids!
You tried but easier said than done, I carried my ex to the court cos of my daughter. I no fit use am play and I can't leave her to grow without me. So sometimes you might think it's easy to say. Pikin when na him I born I blow and make I leave the pikin cos of wetin.
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Ironbull: 9:07pm On Jul 06
Sophia abi wetin dem dey call you, you dey mad ba? So u dey live in N23m apartment with no geniue source of income and you still get mind dey ask Davido to pay half of it, you dey mad I swear, if Davido pay that money may thunder fire him.

What nonsense!!!

Na you rented the apartment so go and pay for it and drop Davido child for him and just
f e c k off.
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by newoffer: 9:20pm On Jul 06
Mum is bitter jare. Wetin she want from Davido if not to spoil things for the new couple. No be everybody go marry some na Babymama .
cococandy:

Because he’s Davido. He’s too busy to physically watch that kid himself. He will leave her for his domestic staff to care for while he’s jetting around.

I understand the mom’s worry
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Calitoscassius(m): 9:26pm On Jul 06
Fork you Davido! It woun't happen to us because we don't go about getting women pregnant. Fool!

Deal with it, your mess!, your problem!
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by emmyN(m): 9:34pm On Jul 06
dominique:

Banana Island is in Ikoyi

But apparently that wasn't where she lived.
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Tightpussy2024(f): 9:57pm On Jul 06
manmade:
oh! Traveling out of Nigeria seemed a big deal to you , right? , that's an indicator of how low life you're,Let me burst your head more ,I don't do baby mamas or else I would have continue this conversation but my dog won't mind to go down with you for $2k , just click like if you deal or share if not , nairalanders won't understandgrin
took you this long to cook up a rebuttal, a last kick from a dying horse, last effort to restore your honor after I trashed you. Sadly, it was not a bomb like my initial shade. Didn't measure up, sadly. Living abroad is not the standard of a good life, neither is living the way you do.
You should have just licked your wound and moved on.This is social media. Just for vibes, revenge comebacks only makes you childish and petty.Don't take it personal

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by delpee(f): 10:03pm On Jul 06
Sophia could as well have taken a mortgage to own a house if she can afford to pay 23m rent p.a. IMO that's not a wise way to spend money except if it's a temporary solution while constructing hers in the same environment. Expecting David to fund that lifestyle is unfair while he too shouldn't have stopped paying her child's school fees which is a fundamental duty.
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by manmade(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06
Tightpussy2024:
took you this long to cook up a rebuttal, a last kick from a dying horse, last effort to restore your honor after I trashed you. Sadly, it was not a bomb like my initial shade. Didn't measure up, sadly. Living abroad is not the standard of a good life, neither is living the way you do.
You should have just licked your wound and moved on.This is social media. Just for vibes, revenge comebacks only makes you childish and petty.Don't take it personal

Lol
Widepussy, My Dog is still hor*ny, are you in or not? grin grin
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by cardoctor(m): 10:45pm On Jul 06
U guys just love to drink panadol for Davido headaches l
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Tightpussy2024(f): 11:09pm On Jul 06
manmade:
Widepussy, My Dog is still hor*ny, are you in or not? grin grin
cant still match up. Move on

1 Like

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Dimmatic(f): 11:37pm On Jul 06
adetayoonas:

Davido should count himself lucky not to marry this Sophia.
She's an opportunist
Every female should even give Davido kudos for paying 5m annually
Dele momodu self surprised me by not telling Sophia the truth.
No wonder the girl don't want to remarry cos the moment she does ATM will reduce
It's sad. Money that can build a moderate house with 2 years house rent 23m x 2 =46m will be used to pay house rent annually.
David papa even give the girl correct car o
This Sophia seems so greedy
Davido has tried
What's else does she wants
It's very sad
She's exploiting both Davido's father and Davido and Momodu the uncle is supporting her.
23m annual accommodation and davido father paid ?
If you are Davido , wouldn't you be annoyed??
How many people earn 23m per annum.
Davido u have tried.
Most single mothers don't even enjoy 1% of what Sophia is enjoying
Na Sophie pay, ur davido never pay school fees for sometime now. The father took over school fees.

2 Likes

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by masseratti: 11:42pm On Jul 06
chieni:

Is like you are not on planet earth. You haven't heard of people who live with trauma for a long time because they were sexually abused. You are not a mother that's why.
what has what you just wrote got to do with a nanny that is a staff of the mother chaperoning a 8 years old to her own father's house with another woman ...it's not right and am pretty sure the father will make arrangements for her to be well secured,am still saying you will neved allow the staff of the other woman to sleep or use 1 sec in your house forget all this excuses you bringing up ...we have seen nannies abuse children both male and female child ,what guarantee do you have her Nanny can't abuse her ,the main point is let the father have unhindered access to his daughter without any condition,the same right you have as the mother is what the father also has,what's even stopping her from marrying or having a relationship with another guy o,boy or man,move on live your life if the guy was a broke dude would all this drama happen?won't she move on ,or get married herself to someone else ?

1 Like

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by manmade(m): 11:45pm On Jul 06
masseratti:
you that you are fast as the speed of light..thank you am very sure you were at the meeting where the guy and the sister connive to run to America with the daughter right?you will hear one side of a story and become a Judge immediately...clap for yourself Flash,what my own business with who open what for who,my only concern is why must a nanny be present when he father is there to be with his child ..so if the father says i dont want the nanny around me she will say no right?and you want him to pay half of your rent in the most expensive area in the whole country...Clowns .
she is even expecting him to be paying for the nanny's salary too which she put at 8k pounds .
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by cyprus000: 11:51pm On Jul 06
iyatrustee :
Quick question

Se ehn! The kind oil wey dey your head no be here.

The stupidity of it is ineffable. Even if I have 200mil in the my account, I'll not rent such.
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by wany(f): 12:53am On Jul 07
travelzcruix:
Gibberish! Fighting for which child? when it was my case, the lady made all sort of troubles. Naturally I don't talk much. I made it clear that my son barely 1years wasn't stepping an inch out of my door. The rest was history, boy is grown up, 3years this month and relationship with moma cordial. My God Sha no dey sleep. Lessons learnt, we move! For Africa.. mtcheew.
Depends on the woman you had to deal with.with another woman one person will go 6feet for piece to rain. undecided
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by Namigotalktru: 1:44am On Jul 07
If David keep pr!ck for one place he won’t be in this. 30bg 30bg you cannot pay school fees or provide your child with a car or pay rent or pay nanny.

David is irresponsible. He thinks because Chioma is desperate for scraps even when she lost her child in strange circumstances others are ready to sacrifice their own?

He has enough children, he didn’t need joint custody he couldn’t even care for the one that was with him is it the same Chioma he wants to leave a step child with?

Abeg he should rest and go impregnate more women. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by 2mch(m): 2:00am On Jul 07
Why is someone who has a new set of twins, just got married fighting for custody of one of his children? Joint for that matter, where does he want to put this daughter in this new marriage? Davido don start him useless attention seeking again. A big shame this silly boy does not even pay school fees and cannot afford a house for this his beloved daughter. You are shouting 30BG up and down but na your papa de clear school fees.

All this noise na because Sophi no gree give am access to free pussy. Sophia will be a fool to give free custody to a guy and his wife who left their kid and traveled alone with a nanny only for the kid to drown. What joint custody is such an irresponsible fellow looking for?
Re: Imade: Davido & Sophia's Child Custody Battle - My Candid Opinion By Dele Momodu by CoronaVirusPro: 5:18am On Jul 07
cardoctor:
U guys just love to drink panadol for Davido headaches l

Who brought his family matters to the internet? Now you judging people for commenting!

Davido needs to grow up and learn from Tuface and Olamide. They are polygamist too and try their very best to keep family matters offline.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) / Ini Edo Releases New Photo / Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.