Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,743 members, 7,908,882 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:35 PM

Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP (25671 Views)

I Am Not Fighting Anybody But Only Defending Myself - Fubara To Senate Committee / Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It / "Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by BERNIMOORE: 9:58pm On Jul 06
Charly68:
I thought they said the former Governor Odili is at his back...they should give him the right counsel at this critical point of his political career. Senator Kalu has given him the best counsel ,if he likes let him take to that and mend fence with his boss. This life is too short to be creating avoidable enemies for oneself
Odili is shocked with the Appeal Judgement, dont you see fubara quoting the book of psalms to console himself grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by Billmos: 10:02pm On Jul 06
Any court judgement dat is biased can be ignored as a gov I chose who to be recognized if I should be in gov fubara shoe as long as I remain the gov those 27 house member dat their seat were declared vacant can never be recognized by my regime no fund or state function will they d be invited.after all this is niaja u only chose to obey court order u chose to obey. I will play dem obaseki version

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by piriton: 10:11pm On Jul 06
Nemesis, when you agree to work against your party presidential candidate you think you are wise. Now you want him to come and embrace you.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by cardoctor(m): 10:21pm On Jul 06
Party party government
Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by Whalis: 10:26pm On Jul 06
Billmos:
Any court judgement dat is biased can be ignored as a gov I chose who to be recognized if I should be in gov fubara shoe as long as I remain the gov those 27 house member dat their seat were declared vacant can never be recognized by my regime no fund or state function will they d be invited.after all this is niaja u only chose to obey court order u chose to obey. I will play dem obaseki version
Watin dey worry una for head? Fubara no hold presidency. He is already in their black book. Na just small mistake them dey wait for Fubara. He can't control security. He would be surprised one day all his security will be withdrawn.
Fubara started this fight too early. If Wike wanted him to do what he didn't like he would have honourably declined and resign. Rivers people would adore him forever.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by dogo568: 10:31pm On Jul 06
Charmingrascal:
If he joins APC he will meet Wike there
If he stays in PDP Wike still has the balls of PDP leadership gripped in his hands
If he joins Labour party, he might start labouring in vain, there is no even peace in the party.
APGA? Even those who started APGA ran away, so I will not advise him to join APGA.

Perhaps he should form his own party.
Better still since Nigerians claims they no longer vote for political party but personality, I'll suggest he joins Sowore's AA and build together.
Who knows he might be the Presidential candidate of AA one day and contest against Wike in APC, because obviously it is matter of time before Wike show us his APC membership card.

Labour party is his best shot.
Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by oshiokpu(m): 10:36pm On Jul 06
Goodvibes007:

You want him to jump from the frying pan into the fire.

The only thing he would do is to run to APC for protection from Wike. Only APC can get Wike off his back. It's obvious PDP have failed to protect him. PDP is a big for nothing party.

Bros no one can protect him. No career politician will waste their credibility on someone like Fubara who has shown himself to be disloyal and an ingrate. He is a political liability with zero political capital. All the people supporting him now are the same featherweight that have been fighting Wike without success for sometime in Rivers. The same people fought against the emergence of Fubara and supported Atiku only because they hated Wike. Now they are pretending to support Tinubu so he can protect fubara still because they hate Wike!

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by comrChris(m): 10:39pm On Jul 06
Paythemback:
Atiku is truly not a good politician,he aught to have visited Fubara by now and let him know that he's with him.
ought to have visited Fubara?
Didn't Fubara join hand with Wike to deal with Atiku in the last election?

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:57pm On Jul 06
EngrKemp:

Best thing is just to ignore all of u nitwits here.

Truth is that u guys are in the past
it's a matter of months and SIM will be a former governor... As it stands now he doesn't have the delegates for the LGA election in Rivers State...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by yemmit90: 11:08pm On Jul 06
Ironbull:

Na death be dat for his political career we go bury him forever if he dares it. Obi my foot!!! LP my Pooh!!!

If I am to be in this man's shoes, I will simply decamp to APC and pitch tent with federal government. I am 100% sure that by seeing him as full loyal APC member, Tinubu and other power brokers will resolve the crisis and give him soft landing. Infact, being a governor will give him upper hands in Abuja than Wike.
Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:11pm On Jul 06
yarimo:
Paper weight politicians succeeded in distroying FUBARA politically. FUBARA can't defect to APC comrade WIKE will still flog him with koboko . Going to labour party Dead on arrival again 🤣🤣

Wake up small boy
Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:13pm On Jul 06
Kam2021:
Then his seat will be declared vacant. Always acting with emotions. He should sit down and go back to the drawing board.
Even the governor of Kogi state a first timer is far better than Fubara
The same group that pushed him to this this point, still want to push him to political oblivion.

Why Una no dey read , comprehend before writing? Who is talking here ? Is it the Governor or party chairman of labour party ? How is he acting with emotions?
Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:15pm On Jul 06
Charmingrascal:
If he joins APC he will meet Wike there
If he stays in PDP Wike still has the balls of PDP leadership gripped in his hands
If he joins Labour party, he might start labouring in vain, there is no even peace in the party.
APGA? Even those who started APGA ran away, so I will not advise him to join APGA.

Perhaps he should form his own party.
Better still since Nigerians claims they no longer vote for political party but personality, I'll suggest he joins Sowore's AA and build together.
Who knows he might be the Presidential candidate of AA one day and contest against Wike in APC, because obviously it is matter of time before Wike show us his APC membership card.

Una go dey another state dey talk nonsense, wait till elections and see what happens. U will be shocked
Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by yemmit90: 11:18pm On Jul 06
Pauladoyi:
The best option for the governor now is to the join the All Progressive Congress (APC)... once that is done, nobody can witch hunt him again. The party will protect from his foes

Oil dey your head jare, this is only move a smart politician would've made since he notice Wike was giving him unsolicited head ache. This would've giving him an automatic edge over his former boss.

It is not too late, he can still join now to save his political career.
Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by yarimo(m): 11:46pm On Jul 06
ExudeLoveToAll:

Wake up small boy
ok

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by Sniper101(m): 1:22am On Jul 07
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meaning he too would have to vacate the seat he got from being on the PDP platform 🤣 Just the way he's declaring vacant the seats of those HOA members

Goodvibes007:

I agree. Even his fellow PDP governors are on Wike's side.

why wouldn't they be on Wike's side? do you think any of them will be happy if they help someone to succeed them and thereafter the person decides to be a backstabber?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by Krankhead: 2:25am On Jul 07
This is what always happens to ungrateful people who bite the fingers that fed them. Nobody knows Fugbara from nowhere. Wike polished him and assisted him him to.be the governor. During the Campaign, Fugbara didn't say a single word, it was Wike carrying him everywhere. Immediately he became governor, he changed completely. Someone who doesn't have political structures. Some people are urging him to go against wike. Now they have pushes him to his waterloo. My advice to him is not to listen to anyone anymore, Go back to teh drawing board and make amends. Lesson for an ingrate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by Krankhead: 2:28am On Jul 07
Deltatoto:
how u go enter office u never seat down u don start fight.sim na foolish guy.
Brother Fugbara is so foolish. I have never seen anyone as foolish as him. No political structures and you want to fight. He was also.ill advised. Politics is so dirty. Who knows Fugbara

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by rigid123: 2:37am On Jul 07
Fubara should not make the mistake of leaving PDP now. He should plant his boys in other parties, do anti party activities to ensure that those men win all elections. Wike did anti party activities, nothing happened.

Put commotion in Rivers apc and pdp. Prepare a party and move in towards the election when everyone will be busy, at that time, not even the president will be guaranteed of winning.

Win and do your second tenure
Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by Whalis: 4:47am On Jul 07
yemmit90:

Oil dey your head jare, this is only move a smart politician would've made since he notice Wike was giving him unsolicited head ache. This would've giving him an automatic edge over his former boss.

It is not too late, he can still join now to save his political career.
Wikes foresight and understanding of politics is unparalleled. Wike wouldn't have accepted to be a minister but the fear of Fubara reneging from their agreed terms made him to accept. The presidency then handed APC Rivers State to him. Fubara can only join APC Bayelsa or any other states. He is not in the good book of Tinubu. Have you forgotten that he threw into the trash bin agreement he signed before Tinubu? What makes you think that Tinubu will see him as a trusted fellow? No gree no gree always ends in regret.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by Deltatoto: 5:26am On Jul 07
Krankhead:
Brother Fugbara is so foolish. I have never seen anyone as foolish as him. No political structures and you want to fight. He was also.ill advised. Politics is so dirty. Who knows Fugbara
kai
Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by Deltatoto: 5:32am On Jul 07
AviatorMoney:

Tinubu wasn't holding any position or office, yet sent Ambode packing as a governor...... If u don't know d game,u will always loss. That's politics for u
exactly.if it didn’t Dey it didn’t Dey.them no no why wike Dey speak that English.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by Deltatoto: 5:33am On Jul 07
AviatorMoney:

Governor is far beyond any minister...by all ramifications, it's just Sim who is really not a politician or rather still a fresher in d game
baba the money when wike don see most states govs never see am.u Dey follow up fct budget so?I say na only immunity gov take pass fct minister.u may not understand

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by YouAreNobody: 6:15am On Jul 07
yarimo:
Paper weight politicians succeeded in distroying FUBARA politically. FUBARA can't defect to APC comrade WIKE will still flog him with koboko . Going to labour party Dead on arrival again 🤣🤣

So you till now you still think APC won the presidential elections in Rivers State?

People say you're foolish and every day I see more evidence they're right
Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by YouAreNobody: 6:18am On Jul 07
CoronaVirusPro:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Labour Party in Rivers state? Don’t be deceived by the presidential votes. That state only has two powerful sides. PDP and APC.

Both parties have working machines and structures. Fubara’s resignation is more honorable than joining Labour Party

Go to rumuomasi and say this thing and see if you won't get lynched. PDP is even fair in Rivers state but you see APC, zero.
If not for Wike, you think APC would've won Rivers?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by CoronaVirusPro: 6:20am On Jul 07
YouAreNobody:

Go to rumuomasi and say this thing and see if you won't get lynched. PDP is even fair in Rivers state but you see APC, zero.
If not for Wike, you think APC would've won Rivers?

Then go to Eleme and Onne and repeat what you stated and see if you won’t get lynched. Both have their strongholds

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by YouAreNobody: 6:24am On Jul 07
CoronaVirusPro:

Then go to Eleme and Onne and repeat what you stated and see if you won’t get lynched. Both have their strongholds
APC has no stronghold in Rivers state. Wike had to be running from booth to booth to perform his abracadabra. It's on record, even an inec official said it.

Anyways all that is in the past, tinubu is currently the one on seat and it's a pity how the sufferings of the common man has multiplied x20
Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by Otamendi99(m): 6:27am On Jul 07
Billmos:

Obaseki case n dis dey totally diff. Tinubu is in charge now, dat shit can't happen again. Dat was y he called dem to aso rock 4 peace. Sim came out n started misyarning about not constitutional. Even em fellow govs go don tell am say he fuckup. Nobody will want to be on d bad page wit d president. Every politician also hates betrayal.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by gare(f): 6:41am On Jul 07
Isaacc729l:
PDP, always causing chaos and division, now pressuring Governor Fubara to abandon ship in face of Rivers state crisis. Shame on you!

Not now he would in due time, his followers would decamp for the LGA elections, after the issues with the lawmakers are resolved he would decamp, PDP as a party would continue to fail
Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by Ironbull: 6:45am On Jul 07
yemmit90:

If I am to be in this man's shoes, I will simply decamp to APC and pitch tent with federal government. I am 100% sure that by seeing him as full loyal APC member, Tinubu and other power brokers will resolve the crisis and give him soft landing. Infact, being a governor will give him upper hands in Abuja than Wike.

Bro you have just said the truth. Even if he did not decamp as a smart guy he should have walk closely with Aso Rock the way Obaseki walked closely to Buhari and his inner caucus then by now this issue would have be resolve but he is so foolish and so dumb listening to those bittered losers called obidients and he will regret las las and understand politics is different from okrika business.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by Paythemback: 7:04am On Jul 07
comrChris:
ought to have visited Fubara?
Didn't Fubara join hand with Wike to deal with Atiku in the last election?

Is this how he will win next election if he can't use this opportunity to win Fubara over? No permanent enemy in Politics
Re: Rivers Crisis: Pressures Mount On Fubara To Dump PDP by AviatorMoney(m): 7:32am On Jul 07
Deltatoto:
baba the money when wike don see most states govs never see am.u Dey follow up fct budget so?I say na only immunity gov take pass fct minister.u may not understand
Some state,(not Rivers State)
Even money from revenues that is not accounted for, is beyond wat is budgeted. No go there..Bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brother Of Missing Army Captain Marks His Birthday With Emotional Message. PICS / Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue: Abba Moro Cries Out / Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.