Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,025 members, 7,919,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:53 AM

NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo (789 Views)

Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote / Edo APC Guber Candidate, Senator Okpebholo Receives Certificate Of Return / Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by senatordave1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 06
Ahead of the Edo governorship election coming up on 21, September 2024, the All Progressives Congress (APC) gets further boost as National Association of Nigeria Students (NANS) have endorsed Senator Monday Okpebholo and Rt. Hon. Dennis Idahosa.

The declaration was made by the President, National Association of Nigeria Students (NANS), Comrade Lucky Emonefe on Saturday, at an empowerment program in Benin, the Edo state capital

According to Emonefe, “I am making this declaration on behalf of over 40 million Nigerian students. We have decided to endorse the candidacy of Senator Monday Okpebholo for his massive investment on the education of youths in Edo state and Nigeria at large”

The high point of the event was the presentation of certificate of endorsement to Sen. Monday Okpebholo and his Deputy, Rt. Hon. Dennis Idahosa. He further presented some customized T.shirts and others.

Okpebholo, while appreciating the Nigeria students for the endorsement promised never to disappoint when he emerges as governor of Edo state.
https://infopowerng.com/2024/07/06/breaking-edo-guber-nans-endorses-okpebholo-idahosa/

Mynd44
Nplfmod
Fergie001
Seun
Mymouth
Svoboda
Aswani
Indispensable85
Jorussia
Kedeojo
NaMe4
Meum
Rolams
Penguin2
Israelamao
Chinjo2
Oredopikin
Lithiumite
Theceaser
Bitterkola30
Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by givedemwotowoto: 3:17pm On Jul 06
lipsrsealed

Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by Chiefpriestt: 3:17pm On Jul 06
Mumu people.
Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by senatordave1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 06
givedemwotowoto:
lipsrsealed

And it paid off.nigerian politics is done with money

1 Like

Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by OredoPikin: 3:39pm On Jul 06
senatordave1:
Ahead of the Edo governorship election coming up on 21, September 2024, the All Progressives Congress (APC) gets further boost as National Association of Nigeria Students (NANS) have endorsed Senator Monday Okpebholo and Rt. Hon. Dennis Idahosa.

The declaration was made by the President, National Association of Nigeria Students (NANS), Comrade Lucky Emonefe on Saturday, at an empowerment program in Benin, the Edo state capital

According to Emonefe, “I am making this declaration on behalf of over 40 million Nigerian students. We have decided to endorse the candidacy of Senator Monday Okpebholo for his massive investment on the education of youths in Edo state and Nigeria at large”

The high point of the event was the presentation of certificate of endorsement to Sen. Monday Okpebholo and his Deputy, Rt. Hon. Dennis Idahosa. He further presented some customized T.shirts and others.

Okpebholo, while appreciating the Nigeria students for the endorsement promised never to disappoint when he emerges as governor of Edo state.
https://infopowerng.com/2024/07/06/breaking-edo-guber-nans-endorses-okpebholo-idahosa/

Mynd44
Nplfmod
Fergie001
Seun
Mymouth
Svoboda
Aswani
Indispensable85
Jorussia
Kedeojo
NaMe4
Meum
Rolams
Penguin2
Israelamao
Chinjo2
Oredopikin
Lithiumite
Theceaser
Bitterkola30
Rest
APC is never winning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by senatordave1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 06
OredoPikin:

Rest
APC is never winning

Are you for real or your just beefing or hating?

3 Likes

Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by Duru009(m): 3:56pm On Jul 06
From history, whoever NANS supports always lose the election.....
Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by OredoPikin: 4:00pm On Jul 06
senatordave1:

Are you for real or your just beefing or hating?
Waka for Benin and do opinion votes
For every one person that will vote APC, 10 more are voting Asue, 5 are voting Akpata.

The only thing APC can do is rigging and we are waiting for them
Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by Melagros(m): 4:02pm On Jul 06
COMRADES, broke ass NANS
Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by Slytiger: 4:06pm On Jul 06
Greatest Nigerian students...Great!

This modafuckers dey chop money from politicians steady during Obasanjo era. Some of them are now in NASS as representatives 😂

Anyway, the election was supposed to be a walk in the park for PDP, but APC seems to be taking this one.

3 Likes

Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by senatordave1(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06
OredoPikin:

For every one person that will vote APC, 10 more are voting Asue, 5 are voting Akpata.

With this disqualification,people that will vote Asue have reduced to 6-8 while apc has increased to 2-4.is Benin the only place in Edo? So you concede that pdp can only win benin
Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by yarimo(m): 4:25pm On Jul 06
Edo no be Lagos 🤣🤣🤣🤣

25 Likes

Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by senatordave1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06
Duru009:
From history, whoever NANS supports always lose the election.....

But Nans supported Tinubu
Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by senatordave1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 06
Slytiger:
Greatest Nigerian students...Great!

This modafuckers dey chop money from politicians steady during Obasanjo era. Some of them are now in NASS as representatives 😂

Anyway, the election was supposed to be a walk in the park for PDP, but APC seems to be taking this one.
It was never going to be easy for pdp after the failure of obaseki plus him dividing the party and bringing a novice na.
NANS usually cashout during election period oh.

2 Likes

Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by KenOne: 4:44pm On Jul 06
Nigerians actually deserve the suffering they're going through in the hands of Tinubu and APC.

No right thinking person will ever vote anything called APC and these crop of members in APC even if they defect to another party.

Now this mumu NANS attention seeking association is endorsing APC and her candidate.

Una mumu too much, see what Kenyans are doing taking their destiny into their hands.

Idiots everywhere in Nigeria.
Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by OredoPikin: 6:22pm On Jul 06
senatordave1:

With this disqualification,people that will vote Asue have reduced to 6-8 while apc has increased to 2-4.is Benin the only place in Edo? So you concede that pdp can only win benin
Lolz
Edo south is where the voters are.

1 Like

Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by senatordave1(m): 6:42pm On Jul 06
OredoPikin:

Lolz
Edo south is where the voters are.

I know but in a three horse race,votes may be divided and they may may disappoint by not turning out much.other places like Edo north and central may even decide the votes.

1 Like

Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by senatordave1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 06
KenOne:
Nigerians actually deserve the suffering they're going through in the hands of Tinubu and APC.

No right thinking person will ever vote anything called APC and these crop of members in APC even if they defect to another party.

Now this mumu NANS attention seeking association is endorsing APC and her candidate.

Una mumu too much, see what Kenyans are doing taking their destiny into their hands.

Idiots everywhere in Nigeria.
Obaseki has failed in Edo so what do you expect

1 Like

Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by OredoPikin: 7:49pm On Jul 06
senatordave1:

I know but in a three horse race,votes may be divided and they may may disappoint by not turning out much.other places like Edo north and central may even decide the votes.
Edo central has 2 heavyweight candidates already so their small votes is already divided.

Edo south only has one and his deputy is from Edo North and a Muslim ( the first time)

The 2 candidates from Edo central has their deputies from Edo south. If we want to go tribal way, i will want an Edo south person as governor more than deputy.
The deputy candidate is from Ovia, same place where the LP candidate comes from.

PDP has their deputy from ikpoba okha(the second largest lga in terms of voting)
Obaseki factor will still play out.
If LP play their card well. The fight is between them and PDP
The only thing that will make APC win Edo is rigging
Nothing else.
If it's by votes, APC may not see 3rd
Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by Duru009(m): 8:16pm On Jul 06
senatordave1:

But Nans supported Tinubu

NANS supported Atiku and PDP in 2019 / 2023
Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by senatordave1(m): 8:58pm On Jul 06
Duru009:

NANS supported Atiku and PDP in 2019 / 2023

Not true,they were persuaded by seyi to support tinubu.besides, this is state polls
Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by senatordave1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 06
OredoPikin:

Edo central has 2 heavyweight candidates already so their small votes is already divided.

Edo south only has one and his deputy is from Edo North and a Muslim ( the first time)

The 2 candidates from Edo central has their deputies from Edo south. If we want to go tribal way, i will want an Edo south person as governor more than deputy.
The deputy candidate is from Ovia, same place where the LP candidate comes from.

PDP has their deputy from ikpoba okha(the second largest lga in terms of voting)
Nothing else.

I still do not understand that your calculations or I find it baffling and bemusing.most of the LP supporters are in the three Benin lgas of ikpoba,Oredo and Egor.Akpata is unknown in ovia axis but they know Idahosa.apc has seized control of orhiomnwonhon axis.from your calculations,you have shared the votes in Edo south already.
Edo central is small but they can decide to give bloc votes and Benin that has huge votes can decide to disappoint.lagos has the highest votes but do not turnout.
The lp will not fly outside Edo south.edo north is APC turf.

1 Like

Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by Isokiscool(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06
OredoPikin:

stop replying him sir,we shall meet on election day.
Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by kedeojo(m): 9:48pm On Jul 06
OredoPikin:

Nothing else.
You are deceiving yourself, Apc will win. Many political leaders with huge followers are already in Apc, Okpeboho will trash Asue in Edo central big time. Edo north support will be massive for Okpeboho. My LGA Akoko Edo, pdp are losing their finest every day. Just yesterday most of the SSA, SA and party executives dump pdp for Apc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by OredoPikin: 10:09pm On Jul 06
senatordave1:

I still do not understand that your calculations or I find it baffling and bemusing.most of the LP supporters are in the three Benin lgas of ikpoba,Oredo and Egor.Akpata is unknown in ovia axis but they know Idahosa.apc has seized control of orhiomnwonhon axis.from your calculations,you have shared the votes in Edo south already.
Edo central is small but they can decide to give bloc votes and Benin that has huge votes can decide to disappoint.lagos has the highest votes but do not turnout.
The lp will not fly outside Edo south.edo north is APC turf.
Let me break it down for you.
Edo central
Votes will be shared btw APC and PDP and PDP will win.
Why?
Edo central has always been loyal to PDP until 2023 general election when dey decided to try APC. Now that PDP has given them what they ever wanted, it is natural for them to return to their first love.
Again, dont forget oshiomole never wanted Okpebholo.
LP will get little vote there.

Edo North
Edo North will be a battle ground btw the 3 parties but either LP or APC will carry the votes there
Why?
LP: this is the only party representing Edo North in the race among the top 3 and for the first time, a Muslim is considered to be worthy of Osadebe Avenue
The Muslim in Edo North who are in the majority will vote LP. Tribe will also play to their advantage because he is the only sure person from Edo North contesting. Again i heard he is related to the otaru of Auchi.

APC: Oshiomole and Shaibu factor

PDP: PDP will get enough votes from Edo North especially from akoko Edo.

Edo South
Edo South will be shared between LP and PDP majorly. APC will come distant 3rd in Edo south
Why?
PDP: presently, osarodion ogie is the biggest grassroot politician in Edo south and he is the PDP deputy candidate, ikpoba okha his local govt is sure. And LP will have enough votes there.
Oredo will be a battle ground between LP and Obaseki because that is obaseki LGA.
PDP will win orhiomwon(forget about ize iyamu or odubu influence)
Egor will also be between PDP and LP.

LP: certainly the 2 Ovias is going for Olumide akpata. There is no how they will leave their son contesting for number one seat and go and settle for a number 2.
Again, Akpata even appease their sentiments especially those close to Ondo. He carries their names
I dont see APC winning any LGA in the south.
They might come second in ovia.

My verdict
Aside rigging, APC has no chance of winning that election
PDP will win but LP will challenge them well if they play their card well
Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by OredoPikin: 10:14pm On Jul 06
kedeojo:
You are deceiving yourself, Apc will win. Many political leaders with huge followers are already in Apc, Okpeboho will trash Asue in Edo central big time. Edo north support will be massive for Okpeboho. My LGA Akoko Edo, pdp are losing their finest every day. Just yesterday most of the SSA, SA and party executives dump pdp for Apc.
Lolz
People wey Obaseki dey send to know the game plan of APC 🤣🤣
Make i close my mouth
Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by senatordave1(m): 11:35pm On Jul 06
OredoPikin:

Edo central
Why?
Edo central has always been loyal to PDP until 2023 general election when dey decided to try APC. Now that PDP has given them what they ever wanted, it is natural for them to return to their first love.

Edo North
Edo North will be a battle ground btw the 3 parties but either LP or APC will carry the votes there
Why?
LP: this is the only party representing Edo North in the race among the top 3 and for the first time, a Muslim is considered to be worthy of Osadebe Avenue
The Muslim in Edo North who are in the majority will vote LP. Tribe will also play to their advantage because he is the only sure person from Edo North contesting. Again i heard he is related to the otaru of Auchi.

Edo South
Edo South will be shared between LP and PDP majorly. APC will come distant 3rd in Edo south
Why?
PDP: presently, osarodion ogie is the biggest grassroot politician in Edo south and he is the PDP deputy candidate, ikpoba okha his local govt is sure. And LP will have enough votes there.
Oredo will be a battle ground between LP and Obaseki because that is obaseki LGA.

LP: certainly the 2 Ovias is going for Olumide akpata. There is no how they will leave their son contesting for number one seat and go and settle for a number 2.
Again, Akpata even appease their sentiments especially those close to Ondo. He carries their names

My verdict

I like your analysis but you are too biased.
Edo central used to be pdp but they switched to APC in 2023 because of okpebholo grassroot strength.he worked under late Anenih their hero.they know him but don't know asue.he can't even speak the language.apc should win Edo central and even if they lose,it wull be narrow.
For Edo north,there's no contest sir.it is clearly APC.even obaseki has removed himself from the etsako axis.if shuaibu as deputy couldn't give pdp anything,nothing for the otaru son.one thing you need to understand is that asue cannot match obaseki votes of 2020.obaseki lost the north,asue will lpse by bigger margin.obaseki lost akoko,asue will lose now that akerele and Adjoto are in APC...no contest in Edo north.

You obviously don't know how people vote.akpata is unknown in ovia,his people don't know his party.majority want power shift to the central and they know Idahosa.you showed your bias by saying APC will lose orhiomnwon when you admitted that APC dominates there.same thing for uhumnwonde.pdp has almost collapsed in Egor.even if APC comes a distant third in Oredo and ikpoba okha,lp will eat pdp votes which will help APC.apc will close the gap on pdp with edo north votes and finidh pdp with orhiomnwon and ovia votes

1 Like

Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by WhizdomXX(m): 11:59pm On Jul 06
givedemwotowoto:
lipsrsealed
It's getting clearer.
Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by AcadaWriter: 12:16am On Jul 07
Edo no be Lagos 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by senatordave1(m): 1:14am On Jul 07
OredoPikin:

Lolz
People wey Obaseki dey send to know the game plan of APC 🤣🤣
Make i close my mouth

You are funny.the game plan of all parties are known.everyone has spies.apc game plan is to win the entire edo while that of pdp is to get bloc in Benin.apc is not winning Edo,it is taking Edo by any means
Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by TheCeasar: 4:52am On Jul 08
OredoPikin:

Edo central
Why?

Edo North
Why?

Edo South
Why?

My verdict
grin see analysis oo, Jesus.. what is this?

Let's start from my senatorial district, I'm from Edo south. Benin born and bred. Edo south is a battle ground, nobody will get block votes from here unlike before. Let me give you a reason.

In 2020 obaseki won here with huge margin, why? They used pity votes and godfather factor.. that factor is no longer in place.

In ikpoba okha, pdp won here with thousands of votes in 2020 trust me when I said whoever wins here between APC , pdp or labour party won't be more down 5k votes and I'm leaning towards labour party because of the growing popularity of akpata among the Benins and pdp factor of been excluded.

Oredo made obaseki governor but here will be his downfall, he lost here last year including loosing his pooling unit and ward. With the help of ihama and other bigwigs now supporting APC, Omo the battle will be tight and I see either APC or LP wining with little margin.

In orihowon local government, ize iyamu lost out but trust me this ain't 2020, the leakage has been closed and many big wigs has join APC, the former senator for example, even odubu that worked against APC in 2020 is now on ground, I can't even see anybody from those villages that can stand for pdp tho the votes will be small as usual.

So those two ovia LGA, forget am na APC get am, pdp and LP will b fighting for 2nd, there's no need analysing here because na who dey ground fit help and explain to you.

Egor and uhwunde will also be a battle ground and the margin of winning won't be more than 4k votes from here.

In Edo south I see APC winning here with slight margin. I analyse this with free and fair mind but we all know APC will outrig pdp in this election and pdp already lost out when there primary was disqualified, you've no idea the damage it caused.

There's no pity votes for asue unlike 2020, you think Benins will vote for pdp after doing that nonsense to the palace??.

There are so many factors that will be at play here, pdp don't even have a candidate, who will put their basket there?

1 Like

Re: NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo by TheCeasar: 4:58am On Jul 08
OredoPikin:

Edo central
Why?

Edo North
Why?

Edo South
Why?

My verdict
grin you analyse things like ipob grin.. imagine saying LP will win Edo north because of the king son, lmao that means you've never left your house.

I will be the one to tell you this, the only block votes from this election will come from Edo North and the margin will be the biggest margin in the history of Edo state election.

Pdp literally has no structure, nobody that can withstand the tsunami and the only person capable of standing for them was shaibu, but now he's seriously against them even donating buses to APC.. you see how pdp came distant last in the last year election after all that campaign? This year will be worst. There's no need for analysing here...

I see APC winning this LGA without rigging or votes buying seff with over 70k-90k votes, pdp will come distant second and LP will get third

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Know He's Jagaban For A Reason But / Benazir Bhutto: Another Victim Of Islam? / Give Me Rice, But Give Me A Laptop Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.