Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,703 members, 7,969,055 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:14 PM

Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK (37152 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him / Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by Bestest05: 10:47pm On Jul 06
Tjra:

Na this same tribalism no let them grant you Visa. The UK doesn't want bigots like you.

BTW, why you wan Japa from Anambra that PitObi developed?

Stay home and confront IPOB and UGM messing up your land instead of envying those living your dream.

Poor soul...
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by Afritop(m): 10:49pm On Jul 06
Married Nigerian woman go explain taya in prison. Imagine getting locked up while side chick is cowgirling your husband. grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by intruder15(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06
MatrixReloaded:
So they have taken this bad habit from ketu to street of U.K, constitute nuisance and littering everywhere with iberibe na nzuzu. Unfortunate beings.
When reasonable young chaps apply for a study permit application they will be denied but when efulefu ndi agadi na agwo ofe apply with fake docs they will grant them...

Be like say this thing pain you on a other level. Chai.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by Sweetcho: 10:59pm On Jul 06
officialwdhtvv:
Nigerian Woman arrested for allegedly assaulting her husband’s side-chick in the UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bdtVblGF7I

A yet-to-be identified married Nigerian woman has been arrested for assaulting her compatriot over her husband.

According to a viral clip, the suspect had gone to the house of the victim to fight her for allegedly sleeping with her husband. The victim’s friends were present as eyewitnesses. In the clip, the suspect can be seen dragging the shirt of the side-chick while accusing her of snatching her husband.

The victim dials 911 and the metropolitan police officer showed up at the scene. The side-chick laid on the ground to show the policeman that she was deeply distressed by the assault while the suspect was handcuffed and whisked away.

#wetindeyhappentv

You mean 999 if in UK not 911
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by ElGood: 11:22pm On Jul 06
The woman just granted her husband and his side hen more fucking opportunity. This night sef the man will use his gbola console the side hen with heavy Knacking. This i have seen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by officialwdhtvv: 11:36pm On Jul 06
Sweetcho:

You mean 999 if in UK not 911

Thanks for the correction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by Nee71: 12:00am On Jul 07
the lady did not snatch her husband. The one arrested claimed that she took the other in when she was pregnant and took care of her but the other one paid her back by sending a message to her husband in Nigeria that she s doing Ashawo in UK.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by Ediffizy: 1:21am On Jul 07
I dislike this their policy like hell. They should also arrest the side Chick ... Justice
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by omooba969(m): 3:55am On Jul 07
cococandy:
They need to do this to all the women who don’t know how to hold their men accountable. Fighting side piece when you should be kicking the man to the curb.
How many girls do you want to fight? Instead of leaving him for your own peace of mind and health safety

The kind of advice that flies out of you people's mouths sef! undecided

Hehehehe 🤣😂 I laugh in Chinese! You can type this because you still have your husband and your marriage is not threatened.

It's always very easy to advise...lol 😂
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by cococandy(f): 5:39am On Jul 07
1) Will you embrace your wife if she cheats?

2) would you be upset if a man was telling another man to leave a cheating wife?

3) why does it irk you when a woman gives the same advice you would give if the situation were reversed?

Smelling Disgusting hypocrisy.

It’s the very very xtupid women who give y’all the power to behave like this that I blame.

omooba969:

Hehehehe 🤣😂 I laugh in Chinese! You can type this because you still have your husband and your marriage is not threatened.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by ezegenigbonine: 7:43am On Jul 07
Yoruba too like adultery.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by lizzywilliams40(f): 8:15am On Jul 07
You need watch how smart this man is in money rituals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2rs4pbs4Qc
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by mukthar2000(m): 8:16am On Jul 07
Mad people,they have take their useless Nigeria behavior to UK.

Well UK na second Nigeria shaa.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by Lionessza6(f): 8:18am On Jul 07
shocked shocked shocked shocked. The story sounds up and down though...typical of nairaland grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by Gbadoboy: 9:23am On Jul 07
Tjra:

Na this same tribalism no let them grant you Visa. The UK doesn't want bigots like you.

BTW, why you wan Japa from Anambra that PitObi developed?

Stay home and confront IPOB and UGM messing up your land instead of envying those living your dream.
What is this one saying?
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by Gabrielwilliams(m): 9:25am On Jul 07
MatrixReloaded:
So they have taken this bad habit from ketu to street of U.K, constitute nuisance and littering everywhere with iberibe na nzuzu. Unfortunate beings.
When reasonable young chaps apply for a study permit application they will be denied but when efulefu ndi agadi na agwo ofe apply with fake docs they will grant them...

Haba.. why Ketu na? Na my area be that o. You for call another place na
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by omooba969(m): 9:32am On Jul 07
cococandy:
1) Will you embrace your wife if she cheats?

2) would you be upset if a man was telling another man to leave a cheating wife?

3) why does it irk you when a woman gives the same advice you would give if the situation were reversed?

Smelling Disgusting hypocrisy.

It’s the very very xtupid women who give y’all the power to behave like this that I blame.

Hey, this is not about hypocrisy but preference. The woman arrested here probably thought it best or rather chose to fight off an intruder, one who threatens her marriage. She made a choice, however unreasonable, to face the lady who threatened her marriage.

So as a special adviser that you are, kicking her darling husband (father of her kids) to the kerb is the wisest thing to do...lol grin

Inukwa! grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by femi4: 10:23am On Jul 07
MatrixReloaded:
If your papers are genuine, UK won't deny you a visa
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by femi4: 10:27am On Jul 07
omooba969:

She's right, fighting the side chick has never and will never bring the man back.

It only validate the man's opinion about you has a troublesome woman
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by omooba969(m): 11:01am On Jul 07
mukthar2000:
Mad people,they have take their useless Nigeria behavior to UK.

Well UK na second Nigeria shaa.

Lol, did you say second Nigeria, well go there and do anyhow if you no go see anyhow. grin

Mr Ekweremadu and Mr James Ibori can relate though. 😉

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by omooba969(m): 11:06am On Jul 07
femi4:
She's right, fighting the side chick has never and will never bring the man back.

It only validate the man's opinion about you has a troublesome woman

You're on to a different aspect of the problem. I'm against taking a brash decision of chucking your partner because they cheated. She mentioned 'kicking the man to the kerb'... that's what I don't agree with.

We may have to revisit what marriage is all about, but that would be so long. cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by omooba969(m): 11:13am On Jul 07
Ediffizy:
I dislike this their policy like hell. They should also arrest the side Chick ... Justice

Why should they arrest the side chick?
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by wizod(m): 12:22pm On Jul 07
If she's my wife, she will be sent back to Nigeria the next day
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by wizod(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07
omooba969:

Why should they arrest the side chick?
Ask him?
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by fasttrack(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07
Nee71:
the lady did not snatch her husband. The one arrested claimed that she took the other in when she was pregnant and took care of her but the other one paid her back by sending a message to her husband in Nigeria that she s doing Ashawo in UK.

This is the only person that watched and read the story on instablog. Everyother person is talking trash even the OPs post is misleading. Thats why people dont help other abroad. Just unfortunate the lady's kindess backfired on her.
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by RealityKings: 1:36pm On Jul 07
Nee71:
thanks for this
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by cococandy(f): 2:45pm On Jul 07
flashing fake teeth and avoiding the simple yes or no question isn’t doing anything to mask your hypocrisy now
omooba969:

Hey, this is not about hypocrisy but preference. The woman arrested here probably thought it best or rather chose to fight off an intruder, one who threatens her marriage. She made a choice, however unreasonable, to face the lady who threatened her marriage.

So as a special adviser that you are, kicking her darling husband (father of her kids) to the kerb is the wisest thing to do...lol grin

Inukwa! grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by cococandy(f): 2:47pm On Jul 07
omooba969:

I'm against taking a brash decision of chucking your partner because they cheated. She mentioned 'kicking the man to the kerb'... that's what I don't agree with.

So then you wouldn’t leave a cheating wife.

Yes or no?
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by omooba969(m): 3:01pm On Jul 07
cococandy:

So then you wouldn’t leave a cheating wife.

Yes or no?

Personally I would, but I wouldn't be quick to ride on emotions and advise my neighbour to chuck out their cheating spouse. I'm an advocate for independence of the mind, therefore, it's their decision to make.

I have personally witnessed some funny cases where families and friends have jumped on the bandwagon, advising these lovely ladies to separate or divorce from their spouses but then the ladies never recovered from the separation. They started to blame their relatives for destroying their young families.

My take is this, shut your restless lips and keep whatever advice to yourself. Leave it to the couple to independently make that decision, without any coercion or persuasion.

#simple grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK by dkidd: 3:09pm On Jul 07
PerfectStranger:
But I thought you women said you can't fight another woman over a dîck man grin
Lol most Nigerian ladies are only hardcore feminist online. Offline they will do almost anything for the D
Na just laugh I dey laugh them anytime I see these small small nairaland penas playing hardcore.... they know I know grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple's Ooni Of Ife Inspired Pre-wedding Photos / Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.