Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,960 members, 7,949,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

Men, What Exactly Is It With Sex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, What Exactly Is It With Sex! (1744 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, What Exactly Is It With Sex! by AlphaMale666: 4:06pm On Jul 06
It's getting outta hand! Everytime sex this?, sex that! What is it with sex that you can't control yourself! How can you see a grown man that's supposed to be emotionally intelligent be acting like a kid in front of a small girl for sex! You see a grown man that's supposed to have sense be chasing one small girl 20 years younger than him up and down like a mugu! Pathetic! Have self control mahn! I'm a grown man myself and I have sexual urges but I know how to be disciplined and supress it! You'll never see me acting a fool for vagina creature! If a teenage girl can discipline herself and control her sexual urge, why can't you as a grown man do the same! Please men, start learning how to discipline yourself and control yourself so that you don't get humiliated, disrespected or manipulated by these demonic vagina creatures!

The alpha has spoken!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, What Exactly Is It With Sex! by PaZwoD: 5:32pm On Jul 06
AlphaMale666:
It's getting outta hand! Everytime sex this?, sex that! What is it with sex that you can't control yourself! How can you see a grown man that's supposed to be emotionally intelligent be acting like a kid in front of a small girl for sex! You see a grown man that's supposed to have sense be chasing one small girl 20 years younger than him up and down like a mugu! Pathetic! Have self control mahn! I'm a grown man myself and I have sexual urges but I know how to be disciplined and supress it! You'll never see me acting a fool for vagina creature! If a teenage girl can discipline herself and control her sexual urge, why can't you as a grown man do the same! Please men, start learning how to discipline yourself and control yourself so that you don't get humiliated, disrespected or manipulated by these demonic vagina creatures!

The alpha has spoken!
Generally, peer pressure thing. Sex is overrated

3 Likes

Re: Men, What Exactly Is It With Sex! by ayjay45(m): 5:55pm On Jul 06
PaZwoD:

NA LIE. Sex is not overrated. If anything is underrated sad

3 Likes

Re: Men, What Exactly Is It With Sex! by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:51pm On Jul 06
PaZwoD:

Only ppl that masturbate will say sex is overrated.
Don't masturbate or have sex for a month nd then do it with clean hot girl with tight veejay nd u will know that truly,sex is not overrated in fact it's underrated

7 Likes

Re: Men, What Exactly Is It With Sex! by Authoreety: 9:25pm On Jul 06
Nothing much, just a habit like weed...

Men need sex to calm down when pressed, the nerves need it anytime it's stressed or relaxed
Re: Men, What Exactly Is It With Sex! by imagrg(m): 9:41pm On Jul 06
Very sweet.
If you have a very big preek and money, toto sweet die!
Na broke guys with small preeks dey ask this kan question.
😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Men, What Exactly Is It With Sex! by Zonefree(m): 10:45pm On Jul 06
Dyfynezz12:

Don't masturbate or have sex for a month nd then do it with clean hot girl with tight veejay nd u will know that truly,sex is not overrated in fact it's underrated
A finished man and sense are soon parted.

3 Likes

Re: Men, What Exactly Is It With Sex! by PerfectStranger(m): 10:57pm On Jul 06
Zonefree:

A finished man and sense are soon parted.
The type that will sale his only plot just for knakks grin

1 Like

Re: Men, What Exactly Is It With Sex! by Zonefree(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06
PerfectStranger:

The type that will sale his only plot just for knakks grin
You sure say that person be like who fit afford land? Love for sex can't allow him to reason that direction.

3 Likes

Re: Men, What Exactly Is It With Sex! by virginboy1(m): 11:47pm On Jul 06
PaZwoD:

I agree sex is overated...
after you cum, your senses cum back

1 Like

Re: Men, What Exactly Is It With Sex! by DevilsEqual(m): 11:54pm On Jul 06
Some men were raised wrongly and it affected their upbringing so bad they would do anything to sex a lady

I don't think it's something that can be easily corrected. It's worst when these men are your bros in the street or prolly your bosses at work and u constantly see them acting foolishly before a lady whose greetings you'd never replied on a good day

3 Likes

Re: Men, What Exactly Is It With Sex! by PaZwoD: 8:47am On Jul 07
Dyfynezz12:

Don't worry you will soon get tired
Re: Men, What Exactly Is It With Sex! by PaZwoD: 8:48am On Jul 07
virginboy1:

I agree sex is overated...
after you cum, your senses cum back

Then body weakness sets in

2 Likes

Re: Men, What Exactly Is It With Sex! by AlphaMale666: 4:26pm On Jul 07
DevilsEqual:
Some men were raised wrongly and it affected their upbringing so bad they would do anything to sex a lady

I don't think it's something that can be easily corrected. It's worst when these men are your bros in the street or prolly your bosses at work and u constantly see them acting foolishly before a lady whose greetings you'd never replied on a good day
I don't think its the upbringing that's the problem. I believe these type of men where just born foolish or raised by single mothers.

(1) (Reply)

Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped / How To Read A Girls Mind ! / Coming To Nigeria Soon-caned For Having intimacy Outsid -we Deserved Our Punishment'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.