Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,067 members, 7,939,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Niger, Mali, Burkina Not Going Back To ECOWAS – General Tiani - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger, Mali, Burkina Not Going Back To ECOWAS – General Tiani (18324 Views)

Twitter Ban: SERAP, 176 Nigerians Drag Buhari To ECOWAS Court / Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations / Agba Jalingo: SERAP Drags FG, Cross River To ECOWAS Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger, Mali, Burkina Not Going Back To ECOWAS – General Tiani by Paraman: 4:23pm On Jul 07
AnyanwuSK:

ECOWAS that's begging those countries sanctioned them?

Well, ECOWAS sanctioned itself because it hurt ECOWAS most, that's why they relieved themselves.
k
Re: Niger, Mali, Burkina Not Going Back To ECOWAS – General Tiani by AnyanwuSK: 5:11pm On Jul 07
Re: Niger, Mali, Burkina Not Going Back To ECOWAS – General Tiani by nairalanda1(m): 7:14am On Jul 08
DeepSight:

Thank you.

The murderer, nairalanda1, take note.

The guy has taken note. cheesy

“I have no time to quarrel, no time for regrets, and no man can force me to stoop low enough to hate him.” – Laurence Jones
Re: Niger, Mali, Burkina Not Going Back To ECOWAS – General Tiani by DeepSight(m): 7:15am On Jul 08
nairalanda1:

The guy has taken note. cheesy

“I have no time to quarrel, no time for regrets, and no man can force me to stoop low enough to hate him.” – Laurence Jones

How are you, long time.
Re: Niger, Mali, Burkina Not Going Back To ECOWAS – General Tiani by nairalanda1(m): 7:16am On Jul 08
DeepSight:

How are you, long time.

“A man is not hurt so much by what happens, as by his opinion of what happens.” – Montaigne

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Of Representatives Passes 2017 Budget Of N7.44 Trillion / Court Grants Senator Abbo N5 Million Bail / PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.