Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,070 members, 7,939,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Samoa Allegation: Federal Government To Take Action Against Daily Trust - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samoa Allegation: Federal Government To Take Action Against Daily Trust (16061 Views)

10 Things To Know About The Samoa Agreement / Farooq Kperogi: Fani-Kayode Libel Suit Against Daily Trust Needless Self-Injury / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samoa Allegation: Federal Government To Take Action Against Daily Trust by gidyambi(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06
Gentlemen and Ladies, please read this publiication and understand whether Daily Trust reported falsehood of truth.

Re: Samoa Allegation: Federal Government To Take Action Against Daily Trust by Greenfusion: 8:30pm On Jul 06
cyprex:

Provide evidence of such lies against GEJ government

Re: Samoa Allegation: Federal Government To Take Action Against Daily Trust by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Jul 06
gidyambi:
Gentlemen and Ladies, please read this piblication and understand whether Daily Trust reported falsehood of truth.
I support the deal abeg! undecided
Re: Samoa Allegation: Federal Government To Take Action Against Daily Trust by hammer567: 8:41pm On Jul 06
Kobojunkie:
I support the deal abeg! undecided

Y DONT YOU GO AND SUPPORT IT IN ODUDUWA REP?

U THINK U CAN DRAG US INTO YOUR MESS?

DID U READ THE TERMS?

U SELL YOUR SOUL AND CONSCIENCE FOR MONEY AND ALLOW THE WHITE MAN DICTATE HOW YOU ARE GOING TO LIVE IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY.

THE PRINCIPLE IS STILL THE SAME. AS SELLING YOURSELF INTO SLAVERY.

I REGRET EVER BEING PLACED IN A COUNTRY WITH YORUBA.
Re: Samoa Allegation: Federal Government To Take Action Against Daily Trust by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On Jul 06
hammer567:
Y DONT YOU GO AND SUPPORT IT IN ODUDUWA REP? U THINK U CAN DRAG US INTO YOUR MESS? DID U READ THE TERMS? U SELL YOUR SOUL AND CONSCIENCE FOR MONEY AND ALLOW THE WHITE MAN DICTATE HOW YOU ARE GOING TO LIVE IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY. THE PRINCIPLE IS STILL THE SAME. AS SELLING YOURSELF INTO SLAVERY. I REGRET EVER BEING PLACED INA COUNTRY WITH YORUBA.
Are you an eejit or something? I said I support the SAMOA deal... what has it to do with all of this nonsense you post abeg! undecided
Re: Samoa Allegation: Federal Government To Take Action Against Daily Trust by hammer567: 8:44pm On Jul 06
Kobojunkie:
Are you an eejit or something? I said I support the SAMOA deal... what has it to do with all of this nonsense you post abeg! undecided

U EEJIT WILL NEED TO TAKE THE SAMOA TO YORUBALAND AND COUNTRY CALLED ODUDUWA.

U ARE NOT DRAGING US INTO YOUR SMELLY MESS.

THAT IS WHAT I'M TELLIN YOU.
Re: Samoa Allegation: Federal Government To Take Action Against Daily Trust by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Jul 06
hammer567:
β–  U EEJIY WILL NEED TO TAKE THE SAMOA TO YORUBALAND AND COUNTRY CALLED ODUDUWA.
U ARE NOT DRAGING US INTO YOUR SMELLY MESS. THAT IS WHAT I'M TELLIN YOU.
This one is a confirmed eejit! undecided
Re: Samoa Allegation: Federal Government To Take Action Against Daily Trust by hammer567: 8:47pm On Jul 06
Kobojunkie:
This one is a confirmed eejit! undecided

U ARE WORST THAN A EEJIT, THAT IS WHY AFRICAN AMERICANS HATE YOU FOR SELLING THEM INTO SLAVERY.

U ARE WORST THAN AN ANAIMAL.

YOUR CONSCIENCE IS UP FOR SALE.

I HOPE YOU SELL YOUR SOUL SOON TO THE DEVVIL FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST.

GOD PUNISH YOU.
Re: Samoa Allegation: Federal Government To Take Action Against Daily Trust by airsaylongcome: 8:59pm On Jul 06
Isaacc729l:

Is GEJ foolish not to counter lies against his administration in the court of law?

If he fail to do that, how is that Tinubu fault?

So Tinubu should go to court. Why all this shalaye to the prsxd
Re: Samoa Allegation: Federal Government To Take Action Against Daily Trust by integrity16(m): 9:25pm On Jul 06
Can't you fine them? If its arise TV now you would have slapped them with a fine.
Re: Samoa Allegation: Federal Government To Take Action Against Daily Trust by zoomzoom(m): 9:34pm On Jul 06
[quote author=naptu2 post=130826342]Daddy D.O @DOlusegun

Na turenchi una dey speak fes?.
If na IGBO NEWSPAPERS now una go dey form GALADIMA!! abi?.
Government of YOL*BA COWARDS!!😜
Re: Samoa Allegation: Federal Government To Take Action Against Daily Trust by eteebanky1: 9:51pm On Jul 06
Yankee101:
But it’s not a lie

Aye e ti baje
Re: Samoa Allegation: Federal Government To Take Action Against Daily Trust by PHAYOL81: 10:27pm On Jul 06
The limits of your freedom of speech is within responsible and reliably verified reports. A step transcending that into fake news publication, wrong images slandering, pure evil advocacy, and/or inciteful messages towards chaos, must not be encouraged to continue hence my support for the resolution of the presidency on this. There has to be a scapegoat.
Re: Samoa Allegation: Federal Government To Take Action Against Daily Trust by hammer567: 10:53pm On Jul 06
PHAYOL81:
The limits of your freedom of speech is within responsible and reliably verified reports. A step transcending that into fake news publication, wrong images slandering, pure evil advocacy, and/or inciteful messages towards chaos, must not be encouraged to continue hence my support for the resolution of the presidency on this. There has to be a scapegoat.
WHAT GIVES TINUBU RIGHT TO SIGN DOCUMENT THAT INTRODUCE FOREIGN CULTURE INTO NIGERIA.

GO AND READ THE DOCUMENT AND THEN REPLY
Re: Samoa Allegation: Federal Government To Take Action Against Daily Trust by themanderon: 11:11pm On Jul 06
This fraudulent government cannot be trusted
Keeping my fingers crossed while I enjoy the drama
Re: Samoa Allegation: Federal Government To Take Action Against Daily Trust by commoditiesnig: 2:35pm On Jul 07
naptu2:
Daddy D.O @DOlusegun

The persons and News organization Daily Trust behind this unfortunate news shoud be prosecuted and brought to book

This type of news can set a nation on fire.

1 Like

Re: Samoa Allegation: Federal Government To Take Action Against Daily Trust by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Jul 07
commoditiesnig:
β–  The persons and News organization Daily Trust behind this unfortunate news shoud be prosecuted and brought to book. This type of news can set a nation on fire.
Stop lying to yourselves and to the Nigerian people! undecided
Re: Samoa Allegation: Federal Government To Take Action Against Daily Trust by BarristerGwam: 7:45pm On Jul 07
Well APC campaign promises all turned out to be lies. We may need to sue them too. On the LGBT the government should come out and state categorically that the allegations are wrong and also release the documents to the public and press
Re: Samoa Allegation: Federal Government To Take Action Against Daily Trust by DDYLO: 8:15pm On Jul 07
Let the FG State categorically denying the claim of the newspaper to assuage the feeling of the people rather than craving for legal action
Re: Samoa Allegation: Federal Government To Take Action Against Daily Trust by PHAYOL81: 8:41pm On Jul 07
hammer567:
WHAT GIVES TINUBU RIGHT TO SIGN DOCUMENT THAT INTRODUCE FOREIGN CULTURE INTO NIGERIA.

GO AND READ THE DOCUMENT AND THEN REPLY

OH, I forgot you sat with the minister while he was signing the document. You were even the one who read out the entire composition of the document to him.
Anyway, since you have the original copy that indicted the government over this argument, you can join force with the publication house to challenge the FG in court with it. What you need is to defend yourself, not emotional sentiment and gaslighting. Please, tell your friend to man up and present evidence.

1 Like

Re: Samoa Allegation: Federal Government To Take Action Against Daily Trust by TheGift: 3:18am On Jul 08
hammer567:

U ARE A BASTARD, U ASKED FOR EVIDENCE NOW U ADMIT IT IS SIGNED.

NA YOUR PAPA U DEY TELL NONSENSE?

U THINK GOVERNMENT IS PRIVATE BUSINESS.

WHO TOLD TINUBU TO SIGN A DOCUMENT THAT IS ILLEGAL?

IF TINUBU IS A HOMOSEXUAL, Y DONT HE REMAIN IN CHICAGO USA WITH HIS DRUGZ.

U THINK U CAN JUST DO ANYTHING ALL TH TIME AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

IF U DEY CLOSE, I SWEAR, U WILL BREATH YOUR LAST TODAY.

LOL πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ LAUGH WON KILL ME DIE

HOW CAN I β€œADMIT” TO THE SIGNING OF A DOC THAT I AM NOT EVEN SURE EXISTS ?? LOL πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

WHAT iS MAKING ME LAUGH IS THAT YOU THINk YOU ARE SO SMART BUT YOUR BRAIN 🧠 IS NOT EVEN WORKING…. LOL πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

STOP WITH THE EMOTIONAL REASONING AND PUT THAT BRAIN TO ACTUAL WORK , MY BOY !!!!!!!

πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Samoa Allegation: Federal Government To Take Action Against Daily Trust by TheGift: 3:33am On Jul 08
hammer567:

U ARE A BASTARD, U ASKED FOR EVIDENCE NOW U ADMIT IT IS SIGNED.

NA YOUR PAPA U DEY TELL NONSENSE?

U THINK GOVERNMENT IS PRIVATE BUSINESS.

WHO TOLD TINUBU TO SIGN A DOCUMENT THAT IS ILLEGAL?

IF TINUBU IS A HOMOSEXUAL, Y DONT HE REMAIN IN CHICAGO USA WITH HIS DRUGZ.

U THINK U CAN JUST DO ANYTHING ALL TH TIME AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

IF U DEY CLOSE, I SWEAR, U WILL BREATH YOUR LAST TODAY.

P.S β€œINSULTS [AND THREATS] ARE THE LAST RESORT OF AN INSECURE [AND UNREASONABLE]. MAN β€œ

~ TAMI HOAG

1 Like

Re: Samoa Allegation: Federal Government To Take Action Against Daily Trust by DMCY: 5:13am On Jul 08
GODPUNISHALABI:
Agbado no dey carry northern votes play grin grin

Sadly enough all the southern states won’t and can’t joke with the votes from the northern states!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Oyo State Monarchs Claim To Help Politicians Win Elections With Juju / Buhari Has Reduced Ministers To Abba Kyari’s Clerical Aides - PDP / Folashade Yemi-Esan: FG To Ditch Annual Evaluation In Civil Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.