Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,823 members, 7,902,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele (17290 Views)

Fact Check: Viral Drone Video Of Bandits Is From Kenya, Not Nigeria / Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post / Atiku, Buhari Will Struggle With Accepting Defeat – Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by Realtruth2023: 8:57pm On Jul 06
Philipponzaghi:
Don't worry, Primate Ayodele, Tinubu doesn't need to be a messiah to continue leading us to prosperity his track record speaks for itself!

Oga which track record?
Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by Realtruth2023: 8:58pm On Jul 06
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin What happened to all of your prophecies that he won't even get to be President?! undecided People always lying that God is speaking through them.

Oga it is not by force to talk if you lack a sensible word to say.
Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by DMerciful(m): 9:00pm On Jul 06
Mention two policies of Tinubu
sIfioksq:
Tinubu's policies may not be perfect, but they are better than the alternatives presented by his opponents.
Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by historic: 9:00pm On Jul 06
smileyoo:
the only thing that will make emilokan government not to continue in second term after 2027 elections , will only be a transparent elections by a truly independent electoral commission, therefore our electoral process urgently need to be upgraded except that, our
emilokan government of suffering and smiling, will still continue beyond 2027 elections, as their victory will be overwhelming and assured.

Absolutely true!
Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:00pm On Jul 06
Realtruth2023:

Oga it is not by force to talk if you lack a sensible word to say.

Oga na so dem brain wash you too? undecided
Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by Tayorshd87: 9:12pm On Jul 06
lexy2014:

how is tinubu the perfect option in the election?

what exactly has he done so far that shows he is the best man for the job?

We don't have to speculate what is on opus to everyone.

Tinubu the Jagaban is number in Lagos even if I don't really believe he built all Lagos but created up to 30 jobs ranging from lasma, lasepa lawma etc which I can't finish mentioning also increase d GDO of lagos to simething i dont want to exaggerati thats why they refer him to d one that built lagos 😊

Now What has Obi don in anambra when he was d governor list some achievements as have done for Tinubu....

U can verify through Google to confirm Abt to bus achievements please I don't want blind arguments.

Now for atiku we all knew his performance when he was d vice to OBJ even obj himself didn't accredict him because he knew him more than Nigeria ati large 😂😆.

So tell me why the masses won't vote for Tinubu 🤔

Yet only Tinubu visited the 36 states to compaign while obi and attitude didn't even visit up to 30 states 🤔

Now tell me who do u think suppose to win 🤔
Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by lexy2014: 9:26pm On Jul 06
Tayorshd87:

We don't have to speculate what is on opus to everyone.

Tinubu the Jagaban is number in Lagos even if I don't really believe he built all Lagos but created up to 30 jobs ranging from lasma, lasepa lawma etc which I can't finish mentioning also increase d GDO of lagos to simething i dont want to exaggerati thats why they refer him to d one that built lagos 😊

Now What has Obi don in anambra when he was d governor list some achievements as have done for Tinubu....

U can verify through Google to confirm Abt to bus achievements please I don't want blind arguments.

Now for atiku we all knew his performance when he was d vice to OBJ even obj himself didn't accredict him because he knew him more than Nigeria ati large 😂😆.

So tell me why the masses won't vote for Tinubu 🤔

Yet only Tinubu visited the 36 states to compaign while obi and attitude didn't even visit up to 30 states 🤔

Now tell me who do u think suppose to win 🤔

dude, how does everything you have written answer my questions?

kindly answer as enumerated.

1. how is tinubu the perfect option in the election?

2. what exactly has he done so far that shows he is the best man for the job?
Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by Sleekfingers: 9:37pm On Jul 06
Celestialsword:
forget these unrealistic permutations,the north that desides who rule the nation has made it known through their body language that Tinubu is not coming back for second term

And you think Tinubu is not aware of that gang up?

Without the help of the Southwest, The North can never produce a president. Same with the Southwest. So the North and the Southwest understood the game. Going against that will cripple the North politically.
They know the Southeast and South South obviously won't support them.
In 2011, Jonathan wouldn't have won , without the Southwest. But he chose to ignore that fact, he lost in 2015, when the Southwest chose to support Buhari.
The Southeast haven't learned anything politically. No wonder Soludo said they play Nzogbu Nzogbu politics
Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by ThothHermes: 9:38pm On Jul 06
Curious345:
This fake prophet ,always doing 1x prophesy.

But anybody who votes Tinubu again ,is either Mard or suffering acute dementia .

I think he'll get votes from the octogenarians
I laughed out loud at this.
Na double chance the man dey do. Anybody can win.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by Sapasenator: 9:38pm On Jul 06
sIfioksq:
Tinubu's policies may not be perfect, but they are better than the alternatives presented by his opponents.

But you agree he is worse than the dullard Buhari based on current economic situations on ground?
Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by Tayorshd87: 9:39pm On Jul 06
lexy2014:

dude, how does everything you have written answer my questions?

kindly answer as enumerated.

Tinubu visited the 36 states to compaign while obi and atiku didn't even visit up to 30 states 🤔

Hence perfect for the job 👍
Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by Tayorshd87: 9:41pm On Jul 06
Sapasenator:

But you agree he is worse than the dullard Buhari based on current economic situations on ground?

Oga he is not Buhari actually removed the subsidy have u forgotten??

And the removal brought all d mess on the country
Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by Usmanovic95(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06
Tayorshd87:

Oga even if not tribalism and religion su are talking Abt do u think obi that did nothing in anambra will do better?

Or atiku that almost stole all Nigerians wealth will do better ?

🤔

So think if it Tinubu is still a perfect option in the election bro

Lol obi didn't do anything in anambra?
But he won by a landslide there

So when did you turn to EFCC or ICPC chairman to know the what Atiku stole?

But how come the JAGABAN that transform Lagos to Dubai and didn't steal a penny while in power was the only one who lost his home base support.
The way you guys keep saying he is the best baffles me and I keep wondering if he is actually worth the hype with all we've seen already.
Najaatu Muhammed was the first to give NIGERIANS first hand info that the man had no plan and all he want was just to win the poll.

The man you all label as the best dodged every debate and interviews and the one he graced, he was delegating questions he should have answered himself to people to answer on his behalf.
I'm afraid the man might nick another victory comes 2027, not because of putting up a good performance but because of the reasons; poverty has been weaponize(we now have more people below poverty line, vote buying will be rampant), NIGERIANS are docile and don't learn from their mistakes,and also politics is tribal now,peole will do everything to ensure their tribe man retain power regardless of his performance and finally INEC will do their bidding and the 300% payrise to judges is not just for the fun of it,it's to validate the result INEC announce in their.
My advice to anyone is that whatever you do that earn you an income or a residual income, just put in double shift cos it's going to be a long rough ride.
Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by lexy2014: 9:44pm On Jul 06
Tayorshd87:

Tinubu visited the 36 states to compaign while obi and atiku didn't even visit up to 30 states 🤔

Hence perfect for the job 👍

how does that answer the questions?

how does visiting 36 states to "compaign" make a man qualified for the job of president of nigeria?

Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06
Lol. Weyrey
sIfioksq:
Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06
Chai, no wonder motivational speakers plenty for Nigeria. Weyrey keji
Salewa97:
, let's not forget that even Spiderman needed a second movie to save the world!
Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by kevwemike: 9:48pm On Jul 06
This pastor is a mad man, he as been supporting BAT evever since, is like BAT NO PAY AM, to go church even don tire person self because most of all this pastors no get sense.
Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by naijaboy756: 9:49pm On Jul 06
sIfioksq:
mumu
Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by naijaboy756: 9:50pm On Jul 06
Tayorshd87:

Oga he is not Buhari actually removed the subsidy have u forgotten??

And the removal brought all d mess on the country
odè

Why did he not reverse it or request a supplementary budget?
Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by FatimaAbubakar(f): 9:57pm On Jul 06
sIfioksq:

I have always known you to be a cheap stipend collector. People like you are dragging Africa backward.

Ekperima
Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by cardoctor(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06
This guy is as tough as a concrete nail so I don't believe.
Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by InvertedHammer: 10:21pm On Jul 06
/
The only Messiah to Nigerians are Nigerians. Let them keep wasting their hopes and aspirations on humans. Like their grandparents in the 1980s they will waste their lives waiting for the elusive saviour and end up dying in penury.

/
Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by Blazetrailer: 10:23pm On Jul 06
I'm no obidient nor Atiku supporter...but when people reasons like this to determine the fate of their children and their future generations, it shows we still have a high proportion of stupid fools in Nigeria. Its obvious Tinubu does not have any good idea on how to ove the country forward but insisting on him to show others pepper or make a point t is not only idiotic but insanity redefined.

Ironbull:
Just dey laugh.

Tinubu will finish his 8 years and nothing you a fake prophet, obi-diot and obidents can do about it 2023 was just shege pikin 2027 will be real shege promax upon obi-diot and his obidients slaves.

We are waiting, una head go bracket by the time we are done with you all.
Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by Okechinwadike: 10:30pm On Jul 06
sIfioksq:
though is your opinion oooooo, but guy be honest to your self, so tinubu is better than osibanjo? is it that you people are brainwashed or just choose to be used by this useless politicians? who unite Nigeria for goodness sake
Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:47pm On Jul 06
sIfioksq:
can you mention at least 3 of his opponents policies
Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by deyplay: 10:59pm On Jul 06
sIfioksq:
may his policies results in Nigeria be your portion too for the next 4 years
Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by Brown2012: 11:19pm On Jul 06
Good01:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/07/06/tinubu-not-nigerias-messiah-will-struggle-for-second-term-primate-ayodele/
This is nigga is an author confusion, during the election he said obi won't win but couldn't say who GOD wanted to be president, now Tinubu isn't the Messiah anymore, anyways he is collecting his offering he has nothing to lose

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by CloudResident(m): 11:20pm On Jul 06
What manner of primitive primate in the vineyard?
I am knackered,.
Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by DCmonster: 11:47pm On Jul 06
sIfioksq:
onijere!
Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by Blackdisciple(m): 11:48pm On Jul 06
Agbados will still vote for him na
Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by BABANGBALI: 12:24am On Jul 07
Yeye man talking

Re: Tinubu Not Nigeria’s Messiah, Will Struggle For Second Term – Primate Ayodele by BABANGBALI: 12:24am On Jul 07
DCmonster:
onijere!
amin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" / Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency / How NASS Mismanaged Billions Of Naira Through Illegal Expenditures, Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.