Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,392 members, 7,901,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:33 PM

Kourtney Kardashian Is Pregnant With Her Second Child! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kourtney Kardashian Is Pregnant With Her Second Child! (766 Views)

Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is Pregnant / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida / Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kourtney Kardashian Is Pregnant With Her Second Child! by GossipGirl: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2011
Just days after Kim Kardashian lamented about never having children, her older sister Kourtney Kardashian has confirmed she’s pregnant with her second child.

Kourtney confirmed the pregnancy news to US Weekly,

“Now I’m nine weeks along. You’re supposed to wait 12 weeks to tell people, but I feel confident.”

Kourtney added to E! News, “Scott and I are so excited to announce that we are expecting our second child and are thrilled to be expanding the love in our family.”

E! also confirmed Kourtney coincidentally just launched Kourtney’s Mommy Blog where she will dish out tips on parenting. Kourtney will be showing off her baby bump by the time filming begins on ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians’…so much for the boycott.

Next up: Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick’s Fairytale Wedding! Kim K is even more depressed now, undecided

http://www.popularcritic.com/2011/11/30/daniel-craig-loathes-reality-tv-stars-kourtney-kardashian-is-pregnant/
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Is Pregnant With Her Second Child! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2011
Good for them. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Is Pregnant With Her Second Child! by dominique(f): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2011
good for her, i hope klhoe (i'm sure i spelt it wrong) gets her own baby bump soon.
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Is Pregnant With Her Second Child! by Goldieluks: 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2011
dominique:

good for her, i hope klhoe (i'm sure i spelt it wrong) gets her own baby bump soon.
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Is Pregnant With Her Second Child! by GossipGirl: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2011
dominique:

I know! Khloe and Lamar have been at it for sometime. But I'm sure they will figure it out even if they have to get invitro

(1) (Reply)

Help The Poor And Homeless This Christmass(please Read This) / Shocker Usher Gets Full Custody Of His Children From Ex Wife Tameka!!! / Kim's Birthday This Weekend; Will She Be Getting Another Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.