Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,647 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:34 PM

What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? (1065 Views)

The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend While Watching "The Wedding Party 2" At The Cinema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by lavylilly: 9:11pm On Jul 06
What part of the wedding do you think is unnecessary?
Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by Proserpina: 9:13pm On Jul 06
Reception

4 Likes

Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by Knightred(m): 9:14pm On Jul 06
go and your parents u fvcking slowpokeangry
Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by CoronaVirusPro: 9:14pm On Jul 06
The wedding itself is unnecessary. It’s waste of time and resources, and guarantees nothing.

9 Likes

Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by gift2xl: 9:18pm On Jul 06
Proserpina:
Reception

But you want to be presented with gifts from family, friends and well wishers.

Most of them traveled from a far distance to honour your wedding, some closed Their business places for you. Dude you dont have conscience for scrapping RECEPTION

1 Like

Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by Proserpina: 9:26pm On Jul 06
gift2xl:

But you want to be presented with gifts from family, friends and well wishers.

Most of them traveled from a far distance to honour your wedding, some closed Their business places for you. Dude you dont have conscience for scrapping RECEPTION
Why so pained? Are you "mogbo Mo branch"? grin cheesy grin

You can entertain guest without the reception. Lol . Let ushers share the "thank you for coming" package and have everyone dispatch from church. Very simple ✌️

10 Likes

Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by lavylilly: 9:36pm On Jul 06
Proserpina:
Reception
Dancing for people I am feeding

2 Likes

Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:56pm On Jul 06
The people at the wedding. What are they doing there?

1 Like

Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by Tokskob2008: 10:00pm On Jul 06
After court parole make everybody dey go their papa house. I see no reason wasting so much money to feed people who might not even be happy you are getting married..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by MufasaLion: 10:02pm On Jul 06
Feeding people that basically don't give a damn about the marriage but the food, aesthetics and the clout.

5 Likes

Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by Zonefree(m): 11:05pm On Jul 06
Wedding itself is unnecessary.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by DevilsEqual(m): 11:57pm On Jul 06
I once told my family members that I'd prolly hire a stand-in guy to act as the groom on my Wedding day. I no sure say I go come
The event itself is tiring

Left to me, after our parents don meet, she go just pack come my house one midnight and that will be all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by OKOATA(m): 1:16am On Jul 07
CoronaVirusPro:
The wedding itself is unnecessary. It’s waste of time and resources, and guarantees nothing.

Oga person wey decide to spend him money how that one take concern you. The precious time you have had how have you managed it? Eran.
Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by verifiablefacts: 7:35am On Jul 07
DevilsEqual:
I once told my family members that I'd prolly hire a stand-in guy to act as the groom on my Wedding day. I no sure say I go come

Left to me, after our parents don meet, she go just pack come my house one midnight and that will be all

And 'he' may now kiss the bride?
Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by SkengRay: 7:38am On Jul 07
verifiablefacts:

And 'he' may now kiss the bride?
And perform the bedroom duties that night too grin
Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by FalseProphet1(m): 7:52am On Jul 07
Proserpina:
Reception
If I preach at your wedding and you don't include item 7 in your program menu, I'll call down fire on you.

How can you gather people to come to your even and you won't give them food. What's wrong with you, do you want them to collapse and die of hunger? angry

1 Like

Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by Linus199(m): 8:37am On Jul 07
Dancing for the people you fed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by TheFarmer1: 8:42am On Jul 07
DevilsEqual:

Werey grin grin grin
Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by Sapasenator: 8:44am On Jul 07
OP and wedding topics na 5&6.
Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by Bakrabas: 9:35am On Jul 07
[quote author=lavylilly post=130830535][/quote]

It's only your signature that motivates me
Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by Chingyyy878: 9:54am On Jul 07
DevilsEqual:

This is funny but true.
No time for unnecessary activities.
Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by Obainoman6: 11:54am On Jul 07
Proserpina:
Reception
Don't even go there men, where will we nau eat food.
Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by AcadaWriter: 12:17pm On Jul 07
Wedding itself is unnecessary.
Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by Everyday247: 2:21pm On Jul 07
Actually, the wedding itself is unnecessary because if the couple truly loved and trusted each other then Why do they need to swear oaths and wear fingercuffs (rings). undecided
Las las wedding is just official prostitution I.e this time you buy and own your own personal prostitute forever. undecided

Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by Caleb15(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07
Now you can Kiss the bride
Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by JohnnA1: 5:07pm On Jul 07
Proserpina:
Reception
I agree 💯
Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by butterfly777(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07
1. Kneeling to propose. Abah. It looks foolish.
2. Prostrating to the wife family to beg them for their daughter. Ahn ahn, no be two of us one marry ourselves? How one person go dey beg?
3. Paying dowry. It's bad for the reason above. Plus in the Bible, dowry is only necessary in cases of rape. And she fit no be virgin sef. It's not worth it.
4. Having to wear suit and gown. Omo, wear anything decent dress you're comfortable in.
Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by Kaczynski: 6:36pm On Jul 07
Traditional marriage ,white wedding

No need telling the world and her parents about my intentions when I can knock her up and put her in my house with my baby kicking
Re: What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? by lavylilly: 3:24pm On Jul 10
kiss
Bakrabas:

It's only your signature that motivates me

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Him/her 'the One'? / Why Do Bad Ladies Fall Inlove With Good Guys? / Wedding Invitation - Nairaland Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.