Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,683 members, 7,911,856 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:02 PM

Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily (2656 Views)

'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) / Buhari: Foreign Groups Bent On Destroying Nigeria Behind Boko Haram / “ambode, Why Exactly Am I Here?”–buhari Reacts Angrily During Presidential Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by Broveens42(m): 10:16pm On Jul 06
Popular Abuja radio show on Berekete, has seen it's moderator criticize the Finnish government for allowing ekpa's activities in the south east.
The moderator can be heard saying " ..and you keep him in your country. Most of you , Europeans and Americans are nothing without Africa and you think we will tolorate what you do here, Ekpa is destroying Nigeria... Please any where you people see Finland goods or products in the super market, don't buy..."

Simon ekpa has since reacted to the clip with a laugh emoji on x

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1809317224324427784/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1809317224324427784&currentTweetUser=simon_ekpa

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by Esama: 10:19pm On Jul 06
Ekpa is a criminal what surprised me some igbos are supporting him.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by nonhuman(m): 10:21pm On Jul 06
Make i Laugh too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by ShogunNoName: 10:22pm On Jul 06
Esama:
Ekpa is a criminal what surprised me most some igbos are supporting him.

Seems you are stupid ? Why are you always attacking them and trying to get us all into your stupid tribalistic views ?

When the whole country knows how igbos hate and curse him everyday because of sit at home .

Are you just so stupid you make rubbish comments out of hate without thinking?

Come on get out of this forum with your rubbish.

Mad man

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by Broveens42(m): 10:22pm On Jul 06
Esama:

Can you prove his criminal activities in any court of competent jurisdiction?

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by Esama: 10:28pm On Jul 06
Lol you are actually following me you will get tired
now now.
ShogunNoName:

Seems you are stupid ? Why are you always attacking them and trying to get us all into your stupid tribalistic views ?

When the whole country knows how igbos hate and curse him everyday because of sit at home .

Mad man

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by ShogunNoName: 10:30pm On Jul 06
Esama:
Lol you are actually following me you will get tired
now now.
Tugha dehie obo oghe eghian. Elede.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by BiafIntel: 10:31pm On Jul 06
Illiterate Terrorists are reacting to Finland. Ordinary extradition letter, dem no fit write to Finland.

6 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by BiafIntel: 10:33pm On Jul 06
ShogunNoName:

Mad man
You are one of the cesspit terrorists, stop attaching your terrorist self to Igbo. No real Igbo criticizes Simon Ekpa.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by gidgiddy: 10:37pm On Jul 06
Someone should tell him that Simon Ekpa has lived in Finland close to 20 years, married a Finnish woman, has Finnish children and has long obtained Finnish citizenship

Finland is not protecting Simon Ekpa as a Nigerian, they are protecting him as a Finnish citizen. They are never sending him to Nigeria, a country with very bad human rights record

All you can do is if you have any evidence that Simon Ekpa commited any crime,be it in Finland, Nigeria or any other country, foward it to the Finland government, and he will be prosecuted and tried in Finland

But be warned, Finland is a serious country, they are not into time wasting. They deal in facts and hard evidence, not like Nigeria that deals in rumour mongering and speculation

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by EKONGKING: 10:40pm On Jul 06
Broveens42:
Popular Abuja radio show on Berekete, has seen it's moderator criticize the Finnish government for allowing ekpa's activities in the south east.
The moderator can be heard saying " ..and you keep him in your country. Most of you , Europeans and Americans are nothing without Africa and you think we will tolorate what you do here, Ekpa is destroying Nigeria... Please any where you people see Finland goods or products in the super market, don't buy..."

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1809317224324427784/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1809317224324427784&currentTweetUser=simon_ekpa

The problem with black race is self delusion .

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by Slytiger: 10:41pm On Jul 06
Broveens42:

He is destroying Iboland. Nothing to do with other regions.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by Slytiger: 10:41pm On Jul 06
Esama:
Go on twitter. He has over 50,000 Ibo supporters. They always hail him anytime IPOB shoots some innocent ibos or policemen/FRSC/soldiers e.t.c.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by Broveens42(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06
BiafIntel:
Illiterate Terrorists are reacting to Finland. Ordinary extradition letter, dem no fit write to Finland.

That is the problem with Black people, you could see the way he was attacking what he has no idea about. He said they have sent letters , but the question is, as a journalist, have you made effort to know the type and content of letters sent by FG to Finnish government before vibrating on radio?

He also says Finland has nothing and I'm curious if illiteracy levels in Nigeria can rival quality education in Finland , because it takes dumb people to allow their resourses to be exploited like Europe is doing to nija

He says ekpa is terrorizing Nigeria, therefore any Finnish products seen in Nigeria should be boycotted and I'm also curious, what are you producing as a nation to adapt to the already existing failure of your economy?

Illiteracy everywhere

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by Broveens42(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06
Slytiger:

He is destroying Iboland. Nothing to do with other regions.

Maybe you would perform better than him on radio grin
The guy was just showing high levels of illiteracy

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by flokii: 11:04pm On Jul 06
There is sense in what the Berekete moderator said na.. same way UK Govt. allowed live streaming of Kanu's hate broadcasts from their soil..
Nigerian Government needs to issue strong warning to these European nations and cut ties with them permanently. When Nigeria expels one or two ambassadors from Europe, they will sit up.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by Bendeco2020: 11:13pm On Jul 06
flokii:
There is sense in what the Berekete moderator said na.. same way UK Govt. allowed live streaming of Kanu's hate broadcasts from their soil..
Nigerian Government needs to issue strong warning to these European nations and cut ties with them permanently. When Nigeria expels one or two ambassadors from Europe, they will sit up.

Funny man

When you don't respect yourself no one will regard or respect you.

Nigeria don't have what it takes to issue warning to european countries.

Stop deceiving yourself

Niger Republic don't have regard for Nigeria talk more of developed nations in Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by Broveens42(m): 11:13pm On Jul 06
flokii:
There is sense in what the Berekete moderator said na.. same way UK Govr. allowed live streaming of Kanu's hate broadcasts from their soil.
Nigerian Government needs to issue strong warning to these European nations and cut ties with them permanently.

How do you prove the Recorded broadcast was directly coming from UK soil?
1. That's the problem with black people, the always grab everything from the surface because they threw away first level of education(from their forefathers), which is common sense
2. How do you cut ties with an European nation you extraordinarily renditioned it's citizen?. It's more like I'm guilty, I don't need to play saint

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by flokii: 11:21pm On Jul 06
Bendeco2020:

Funny man

When you don't respect yourself no one will regard or respect you.

Nigeria don't have what it takes to issue warning to european countries.

Stop deveiving yourself

Niger Republic don't have regard for Nigeria talk more of developed nations in Europe.

You my friend should emancipate yourself from mental slavery.. Europeans aren't better or special than you are. All they have now was stolen from Africa during the colonial era when their forefathers came with guns and ships to loot Africa's mineral and natural resources, even took Black slaves for themselves committing heinous crimes against humanity.

Niger republic, Burkina Faso and Mali sent France out of their countries and have taken over control of their respective countries.. despite the challenges, they'll eventually turn out fine. Nigeria can call the bluff of the Europeans if our leaders are serious about good governance.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by ShogunNoName: 11:36pm On Jul 06
BiafIntel:

You are one of the cesspit terrorists, stop attaching your terrorist self to Igbo. No real Igbo criticizes Simon Ekpa.
You are an illiterate tout. I never said I was igbo. But I have many Igbo friends and have handled projects in the east and I know for a fact the igbos hate him.

But idiots like you sit in ibadan and assume stupidity is the norm.
They hate Ekpa and his boys, because lots of them have been killed because of sit at home and military retaliation.

Come on get out of here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by Yaribanzaonic: 11:43pm On Jul 06
Why are you on his Twitter account?
Did he beg you to be there? Monitoring Spirit.

Why are you not on Amotekun/Gani Adams/Sunday IGBOHOs Twitter account? Is it because these individuals are so pathetic and worthless, you don't regard them?

Tomorrow, you open your mouth and sau that IGBOs have complexity problems. Try and have some honour and stop monitoring IGBO progress. It will cause you early visit to your grave.

Your obsession with IGBO activities is now on a paranoid level.

Yoruba man face Amotekun, Sunday IGBOHO, Gani Adams...Tinubu...APC...haba..

Person wey do una this thing don DIE.. Tufiakwa.

Slytiger:

Go on twitter. He has over 50,000 Ibo supporters. They always hail him anytime IPOB shoots some innocent ibos or policemen/FRSC/soldiers e.t.c.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by slimfit1(m): 11:43pm On Jul 06
Dubai list we are still waiting for it.
Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by yommen: 12:19am On Jul 07
ShogunNoName:

Mad man

Okay so it's tribalistic to assert that Ekpa is causing unrest in the SE? The killings? The sit-at-home? You people are doing so many bad things to yourselves but all you do is blame others. Cataluna is also seeking to seperate from Spain but they don't hurt their own people. When will Igbo man learn? Na wa o!

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by yoruboid: 12:21am On Jul 07
As long as it doesn’t go beyond those five plots, wetin concern us…

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by yommen: 1:13am On Jul 07
Yaribanzaonic:
Why are you on his Twitter account?
Did he beg you to be there? Monitoring Spirit.

Why are you not on Amotekun/Gani Adams/Sunday IGBOHOs Twitter account? Is it because these individuals are so pathetic and worthless, you don't regard them?

Tomorrow, you open your mouth and sau that IGBOs have complexity problems. Try and have some honour and stop monitoring IGBO progress. It will cause you early visit to your grave.

Your obsession with IGBO activities is now on a paranoid level.

Yoruba man face Amotekun, Sunday IGBOHO, Gani Adams...Tinubu...APC...haba..

Person wey do una this thing don DIE.. Tufiakwa.

Yorubas should get off your case as you were able to get off theirs? Look at him groaning with his high calibre hypocrisy.

6 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by yommen: 1:27am On Jul 07
flokii:

You my friend should emancipate yourself from mental slavery.. Europeans aren't better or special than you are. All they have now was stolen from Africa during the colonial era when their forefathers came with guns and ships to loot Africa's mineral and natural resources, even took Black slaves for themselves committing heinous crimes against humanity.

Niger republic, Burkina Faso and Mali sent France out of their countries and have taken over control of their respective countries.. despite the challenges, they'll eventually turn out fine. Nigeria can call the bluff of the Europeans if our leaders are serious about good governance.

I will never be the one to blame others for my misdoings. Europeans have done their own but don't you think what we ourselves are doing to ourselves is worse?

Na Europeans decide to pay average senator up 29m monthly?

Na Europeans approve vehicle worth N130m for 99 senators and 90something M vehicle for over 350 house of reps while minimum wage is 30k?

Na European help Yaya Bello steal so much that even the abuja school his children are attending had to rush and pay back $750K (N1.2 billion) he paid in advance to settle all future school fees?

Na Europeans help Dezani Allison-Madueke steal money?

Na Europeans help better Edu thief money?

Abi na Europeans dey still pay salary to 50 dead staff ls and over 300 ghost workers 8n Anambra state?

Dey play oo, lying on Europeans instead of taking responsibilities for your action. Dey play ehn.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by ChimaAdeoye: 1:28am On Jul 07
As much as I detest someone like Simon Ekpa, he is not destroying Nigeria. It is the Nigerian government and the criminals ruling the country that have destroyed Nigeria and made the country a laughing stock. See how even South Africa ignored the man who grabbed it?

If you don't even obey your own laws, and steal from your impoverished people with impunity, yet you expect others to have any shred of respect for such a place? Unless Nigerian rulers demonstrate that they are decent law-abiding people, nobody will take any request from such men seriously. Unfortunately, that is the situation with Simon Ekpa. No court in Finland will rule that he be removed from Finland to a lawless country where the rule of law is alien to its rulers. Ultimately, since we are such a messed up, lawless country, no lawful nation will trust anything from Nigeria.
Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by papyjaypaul: 1:56am On Jul 07
As the virtual leader of a country that is not called Nigeria, what do you expect from him All is fair in the game of international politics
Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by EponOjuku: 4:40am On Jul 07
ShogunNoName:

Mad man

You are a dirty, shameless liar.

Igbos are happy with Simon Ekpa. He is the new Mandela just that he hasn't tasted prison. grin

See Igbos celebrating Simon Ekpa here
https://www.nairaland.com/7766173/igbos-been-manipulated-hating-simon#124447736

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by EponOjuku: 4:45am On Jul 07
Brimstone77:
Before I start I want to make it clear that I'm a proud Igbo man and a supporter of peter Obi.
Brimstone77:

Simon ekpa seems to be the only person genuinely fighting for biafra and the release of Kanu

Ladies and gentlemen. Case dismissed.

Ekpa is developing Igboland. Leave him alone. Obidients love him.

5 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Is Destroying Nigeria, Berekete Moderator Reacts Angrily by johnog4sure: 4:51am On Jul 07
EKONGKING:

The problem with black race is self delusion .
God bless you, you are very learned, I used to believe some crap about my race not until I learnt more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Regrets Ever Allowing Sharia In Northern Nigeria / The Final Solution To Corruption In Nigeria / Security Officers Detain El Rufai's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.