Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,034 members, 7,987,693 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 02:47 PM

Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Apprehends Rapist And Burglar - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Apprehends Rapist And Burglar (8733 Views)

Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corp Apprehends School Burglar (Photos) / AbdulAzeez Ibrahim: Ogun Police Arrest Suspected Serial Rapist And Kidnapper / Rapist And Armed Robber Caught At Adekunle Ajasin University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Apprehends Rapist And Burglar by Tjra: 7:50am On Jul 07
2RightHands1Coc:
You posted this tribalistic comment at 5Am. I can Bet my last Kobo U no get life and peace of mind
We are not in the same timezone son.

Meanwhile, what makes it a tribalistic comment?
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Apprehends Rapist And Burglar by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 7:51am On Jul 07
Pele oni Timezone
Tjra:

Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Apprehends Rapist And Burglar by Beniyke1: 8:00am On Jul 07
And where is the name of the rapist?

I don’t actually wanna believe no one noticed the name of the rapist wasn’t mentioned. Smartly and intelligently concealed.
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Apprehends Rapist And Burglar by Beniyke1: 8:01am On Jul 07
Where is the name of the rapist? Guess he has no name?
Tjra:

Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Apprehends Rapist And Burglar by cardoctor(m): 9:04am On Jul 07
At least he has two jobs
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Apprehends Rapist And Burglar by Bakrabas: 9:08am On Jul 07
Dshocker:
The only reason as to why these countries below are far from crimes is not far fetched.

If the government had provided everything for her citizens, crime would drop drastically.

That's not an excuse. There's no government that can provide everything for its citizens.

Even in those developed world, that most thing is okay, despite the efforts of their government there are still rotten eggs type among the citizens.

In the case of 9ja, we're just like chicks without mother only God can safe them from the Hawk. And if they don't want to be preyed by the Hawk they need to run away from trouble.

Nigeria is happening to everyone at this moment. Once you're contented and the fear of God is a topnotch in your mind, you won't go crazy.

Is Nigeria not happening to you, can you constitute such a heinous action?

Our Government is failed woefully on their impact for the betterment of the citizens but the citizens shouldn't Fail themselves on their impacts to better themselves in a legit way.

To this end, like I always say, every man is created to know the right from wrong except if you're suffering from schizophrenia and hemispherotomy
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Apprehends Rapist And Burglar by wallarwallar(m): 9:14am On Jul 07
Tjra:
In a related incident, one Mr Chidera Ogu (20) of no fixed address has been arrested by Officers of the Lagos Island command of the LNSC while burgling a house.

cry

You came to Lagos in search of a good life yet this is how you repay your hosts.

If Lagos is not working for you, why not return home and start farming?

You are a fool for dis comment i hv bn expecing to read.something like dis mind you l'm a yoruba guy
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Apprehends Rapist And Burglar by Tjra: 9:20am On Jul 07
wallarwallar:

I am a fool for dis comment i hv bn expecing to read.something like dis mind you l'm a yoruba guy "I am a Yoruba, but"
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Apprehends Rapist And Burglar by Originalsly: 10:11am On Jul 07
Fiscus105:

North Korea?

Below is screenshort of today's news from North Korea's magazine(not BBCor CNN, but inside North Korea media outlet.)

The point is North Korea has a super low crime rate and the government provides for the people. How much they provide doesn't matter .... the criteria is met.

You're put in my care .... I'm responsible for providing your lunch ... I bring you four grains of rice ... one small small piece of meat ... four strings indomie and one red pepper on top. Question..... did I provide you lunch? .. yes/no? If it's enough is a different story.
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Apprehends Rapist And Burglar by Fiscus105(m): 10:19am On Jul 07
Originalsly:

The point is North Korea has a super low crime rate and the government provides for the people. How much they provide doesn't matter .... the criteria is met.

You're put in my care .... I'm responsible for providing your lunch ... I bring you four grains of rice ... one small small piece of meat ... four strings indomie and one red pepper on top. Question..... did I provide you lunch? .. yes/no? If it's enough is a different story.

You say certain govt provide EVERYTHING for her citizens.

You argue ur point base on that and not trying to go off point to justify urself.
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Apprehends Rapist And Burglar by BrighterSyde: 10:26am On Jul 07
SonofLagos:
cheesy the idiots just like your father grin now that your cursed tribe is at the centre of the news, you start to preach😂😂 we don’t want to hear your cry nwanne😂😂

As usual no sensible response. Just childish insults. I have told the idiots from the South East who are tribalistic and daft like you the same thing I told you. And it’s the same response.

Find something else to use as insults. I am not ibo. You sound really stupid. Use your brain for once and manufacture something tangible as an insult.

Let me even help you. You can start by claiming im denying being ibo
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Apprehends Rapist And Burglar by Originalsly: 10:30am On Jul 07
[quote author=Fiscus105 post=130836097]

You say certain govt provide EVERYTHING for her citizens.

You argue ur point base on that and not trying to go off point to justify urself.[

/quote]

This was for the guy that was suggesting if the government provides for its citizens then there will be a low crime rate. I guess he was saying the FG played a part in this crime. Likely he'll be fine if we be like North Korea.
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Apprehends Rapist And Burglar by SonofLagos: 10:30am On Jul 07
BrighterSyde:

As usual no sensible response. Just childish insults. I have told the idiots from the South East who are tribalistic and daft like you the same thing I told you. And it’s the same response.

Find something else to use as insults. I am not ibo. You sound really stupid. Use your brain for once and manufacture something tangible as an insult.

Let me even help you. You can start by claiming im denying being ibo
grin shut up, who cares wherever you came from….my message has been passed already, you are the one crying on my mention cool
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Apprehends Rapist And Burglar by Davidic1999: 10:46am On Jul 07
Shey una no fit carry hookup grin why u go dey chase after small small pikin like what do ronu people get from all these rash attitudes shocked
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Apprehends Rapist And Burglar by Barcalee: 11:46am On Jul 07
Malik omo ogbon....but hand go still touch you
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Apprehends Rapist And Burglar by Abaki5: 11:54am On Jul 07
Fiscus105:

Is there any single nation, where govt provide everything for citizens?
Yes Google it out
That is y we aspire for Biafra where the government will provide most of the things the people need not looting
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Apprehends Rapist And Burglar by BrighterSyde: 1:55pm On Jul 07
SonofLagos:
grin shut up, who cares wherever you came from….my message has been passed already, you are the one crying on my mention cool

Daft replies as usual
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Apprehends Rapist And Burglar by SonofLagos: 2:03pm On Jul 07
BrighterSyde:

Daft replies as usual
grin continue crying on my mention…you go Dey alright las las😂😂
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Apprehends Rapist And Burglar by dododawa1: 2:36pm On Jul 07
NA them
Re: Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps Apprehends Rapist And Burglar by BrighterSyde: 4:14pm On Jul 07
SonofLagos:
grin continue crying on my mention…you go Dey alright las las😂😂

As if you are not replying and talking rubbish…lol…oya talk another nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

“christians Punish Pastor Caught Cheating'' See Wetin intimacy De Cause / PSC Promotes Three AIGs, Suspends Elevation Of Eight CPs / Immigration Recovers 700 Voter Cards From Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.