Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,015 members, 7,896,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

Nigerians Only Like To Rant and Complain On Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Only Like To Rant and Complain On Media (291 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity / President Buhari Did Not Lockdown Your State, Go And Complain To Your Governor. / Governor Obiano Appoints Zubby Michael As Special Adviser On Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Only Like To Rant and Complain On Media by constancefriday(m): 11:26pm On Jul 06
"Nigerians only like ranting and complaining on social media, TV and radio, but when the time comes to gain control and turn things around they do nothing"
- says Apostle Constance C. Friday

Now I'm not saying that talking about how ruined the nation is, is meaningless but if talking is all we do, we'll talk from now until our third generation are staring at us eyeball to eyeball and we'll still be in this mess.

You buy foodstuffs, snap the photo, post them online and you're shouting, ranting and shouting on media but when elections come, you still make the wrong choices with your eyes wide open.

Nothing will change until you change.
Remain Blessed!

Re: Nigerians Only Like To Rant and Complain On Media by Treasure17(m): 11:40pm On Jul 06
When the majority are ignorant and by extension suffering from poverty of the mind and most often
base their decision on sentiments and stomach infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Only Like To Rant and Complain On Media by helinues: 3:51am On Jul 07
Na on social media some people's polling units dey.

grin cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Nigerians Only Like To Rant and Complain On Media by F117nighthawk: 4:15am On Jul 07
Absolutely correct,100%,they are completely good at talking especially on TV and RADIO, bunch of hypocrites,where are many of the so call activists,?they don chop and clean mouth,the only ones who had walked the talk are ,GANI FAWEHINMI,BEKO RANSOMEKUTI,FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI,all others don follow politicians and government chop and clean mouth,the average citizens even worse, once those ones see crumbs from the tables of their rouge politicians or pay masters,the rest is history
Re: Nigerians Only Like To Rant and Complain On Media by SpatialKing(m): 4:34am On Jul 07
Nobody wants to die or get hurt...
It doesn't worth it.

No matter the sacrifice you make for this country it will will be swept under the carpet of tribalism and Religion.

Igbos are being blamed for Endsars
Re: Nigerians Only Like To Rant and Complain On Media by helinues: 7:12am On Jul 07
OluwafemiYemi:
Shut up cry cry baby rule 2. grin

Continue wasting life and time away on NL all in the name of trolling.

You go cash out by December..

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians Only Like To Rant and Complain On Media by Sonyboom: 7:14am On Jul 07
Dem say u go cash out from trolling by December. That guy wicked you I swear.

OluwafemiYemi:
Shut up cry cry baby rule 2. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Only Like To Rant and Complain On Media by OluwafemiYemi(f): 7:16am On Jul 07
Sonyboom:

Shut up.
Re: Nigerians Only Like To Rant and Complain On Media by DMerciful(m): 7:36am On Jul 07
The majority voted for Obi but the criminal minority elites rigged the election to put a criminal drug baron that will allow them to loot recklessly
Treasure17:
When the majority are ignorant and by extension suffering from poverty of the mind and most often
base their decision on sentiments and stomach infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Only Like To Rant and Complain On Media by BigkokoRep: 7:40am On Jul 07
Yes ohhh.....those of una wey get actual polling unit, we dey see una mumu from far!

Keep it!

Hope eggs is now available in Ondo State? A former Ronu wants to know!

helinues:
Na on social media some people's polling units dey.

grin cheesy

Re: Nigerians Only Like To Rant and Complain On Media by BigkokoRep: 7:42am On Jul 07
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣..... The other one with Jagaban B moniker, na 800M naira Dem take deceive am!
One year plus now, the werey still dey shout Jagaban up down like a red ass female monkey on heat!

Maybe he too go cash out by December! G-d is a merciful Savior!

Sonyboom:

Re: Nigerians Only Like To Rant and Complain On Media by helinues: 7:43am On Jul 07
BigkokoRep:
Yes ohhh.....those of una wey get actual polling unit, we dey see una mumu from far!

Keep it!

Hope eggs is now available in Ondo State? A former Ronu wants to know!

Must your responses to my comments always laced with crying?

Just curious

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Only Like To Rant and Complain On Media by BigkokoRep: 7:47am On Jul 07
My dear I don't mean to rattle you Biko.

There are two types of voters, those whose PU is online, according to you. And those with actual polling unit according to me.

And we have seen the mumurity of those with actual polling unit. Abi no be wetin CJn talk say na polling unit Asiwaju for win?

Give it to the foolishness of those at the polling unit that deem it fit to vote an unsurprisingly incompetent slowpoke!

Abi you wan deny say you no vote Asiwaju?

helinues:

Must your responses to my comments always laced with crying?

Just curious

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Under This Tenure And Leave Your Farewel Message / Smart Number For Smart Businesses / Inauguration:nigeria Has A New President [video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.