Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,914 members, 7,890,032 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:58 AM

Does She Want Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Want Sex? (2653 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Want Sex? by vybzkartel: 12:09am On Jul 07
A working colleague (lady) is paying me a visit next week

She knows I am married but currently living alone

She is in our organization but in a different city

Is this a sign of interest?

Is she interested in sex with me?

how do I conduct myself before her?

Thanks
Re: Does She Want Sex? by kellybently(m): 1:25am On Jul 07
vybzkartel:

Thanks

If she is visiting for sex must you sex her. Better respect your self

5 Likes

Re: Does She Want Sex? by RollinTNDA: 1:31am On Jul 07
I've had sex with numerous married women and I'm still succesful

2 Likes

Re: Does She Want Sex? by imagrg(m): 3:34am On Jul 07
Are you a Conductor?

Someone wants to give you free toto to fvck and you are here behaving like Adeboye. shocked

If your preek dey fvck up, please come and borrow mine oh. But remember to wear my preek a condom oh because that lady nor clear to me.

13 Likes

Re: Does She Want Sex? by zigi(f): 4:12am On Jul 07
RollinTNDA:
U Mr man is an agent of darkness!!!

1 Like

Re: Does She Want Sex? by johnog4sure: 5:02am On Jul 07
RollinTNDA:
Don't mind insecure men spreading fake tales, nothing will happen if a man nacks another man's wife, if it is consensual, the only loser is the woman. Though I never nack married woman sha, it's not something I fancy, I like doing bad things with full chest not hide and seek.

1 Like

Re: Does She Want Sex? by Hollyharjii: 6:55am On Jul 07
You already know her intentions man
Re: Does She Want Sex? by Johnson225(m): 7:18am On Jul 07
johnog4sure:

Don't mind insecure men spreading fake tales, nothing will happen if a man nacks another man's wife, if it is consensual, the only loser is the woman. Though I never nack married woman sha, it's not something I fancy, I like doing bad things with full chest not hide and seek.

There's no loser actually. Both parties enjoyed the ride.
Re: Does She Want Sex? by Flows001(m): 7:43am On Jul 07
RollinTNDA:

Wetin man do man?

Your own fellow man property naim you still dey chook preeq, make una dey fear God nah.

I admit say I be high level womaniser, I dey knack any babe regardless of her relationship status, but you see MARRIED ladies, that's my limit, I avoid them like plagues, my previous knacking banny got married, and the way I take ghost her sef even shock her.

It is very very wrong bro, marriage is a sacred thing before God, and you doing this is very terrible, forget the so called success you feel you're still enjoying. Some repercussions no dey directly affect person, E dey go touch person innocent children or family members instead.

Please I take God beg you, stop it, babes choke everywhere, feel free to even knack person serious babe, but for the married ones, spare their kpekus abeg..

7 Likes

Re: Does She Want Sex? by bnanny: 7:45am On Jul 07
vybzkartel:

Thanks
Bro is she married too?
Re: Does She Want Sex? by vybzkartel: 7:58am On Jul 07
bnanny:

Bro is she married too?

No please

Is such a visit normal?
Re: Does She Want Sex? by vybzkartel: 7:59am On Jul 07
Hollyharjii:
You already know the her intentions man

Meaning she likes me?

If I don't reciprocate she will hate me?
Re: Does She Want Sex? by johnog4sure: 9:11am On Jul 07
Johnson225:

There's no loser actually. Both parties enjoyed the ride.
I mean if/when caught
Re: Does She Want Sex? by Johnson225(m): 9:18am On Jul 07
johnog4sure:

I mean if/when caught

I get now
Re: Does She Want Sex? by immanuelsize: 10:27am On Jul 07
Flows001:

Wetin man do man?

Your own fellow man property naim you still dey chook preeq, make una dey fear God nah.

I admit say I be high level womaniser, I dey knack any babe regardless of her relationship status, but you see MARRIED ladies, that's my limit, I avoid them like plagues, my previous knacking banny got married, and the way I take ghost her sef even shock her.

It is very very wrong bro, marriage is a sacred thing before God, and you doing this is very terrible, forget the so called success you feel you're still enjoying. Some repercussions no dey directly affect person, E dey go touch person innocent children or family members instead.

Please I take God beg you, stop it, babes choke everywhere, feel free to even knack person serious babe, but for the married ones, spare their kpekus abeg..
No offense please, I have two questions for u to answer.
One after the other.

1. Are you a married man or single?

2. I will ask u that after u had answered the first question.
Re: Does She Want Sex? by Okoroawusa: 10:34am On Jul 07
It depends on una connection as co-workers. However, you never know what's on a woman's mind. Of a man they like to sleep with is not getting the greenlight e no dey hard women to off am and once a woman's mind commot for where man dey e hard to get it back. So, just make the move when she comes.
Re: Does She Want Sex? by Okoroawusa: 10:36am On Jul 07
Flows001:

Wetin man do man?

What of single ladies that fvck married men?
Re: Does She Want Sex? by Lucasinho(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07
johnog4sure:

Don't mind insecure men spreading fake tales, nothing will happen if a man nacks another man's wife, if it is consensual, the only loser is the woman. Though I never nack married woman sha, it's not something I fancy I like doing bad things with full chest not hide and seek

You are a bad man
Re: Does She Want Sex? by Popesuccess(m): 5:02pm On Jul 07
vybzkartel:

Thanks
The question is: do you want to have sex with her and defile your marriage? If the answer is no, tell her not to come.

1 Like

Re: Does She Want Sex? by johnog4sure: 6:23pm On Jul 07
Lucasinho:

You are a bad man
Tor, just being honest
Re: Does She Want Sex? by onumadu: 8:57pm On Jul 07
Popesuccess:
The question is: do you want to have sex with her and defile your marriage? If the answer is no, tell her not to come.

OP funny sha...
I was wondering the same thing too.

But OP still continued his line which tells me that he is very much interested and likely don't give a flying fkc about his marriage vows.

vybzkartel:

Meaning she likes me?

If I don't reciprocate she will hate me?

LOL @ OP has already made up his mind. grin
Re: Does She Want Sex? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:14am On Jul 08
A) meet her in a public place, B) dont bring her to your place, if you dont want any sexual contacts with her.
Re: Does She Want Sex? by Flows001(m): 10:36am On Jul 08
immanuelsize:

No offense please, I have two questions for u to answer.
One after the other.

1. Are you a married man or single?

2. I will ask u that after u had answered the first question.

I'm not yet married, but I have commenced wedding preparations with my fiancee.
Re: Does She Want Sex? by Flows001(m): 10:39am On Jul 08
Okoroawusa:

What of single ladies that fvck married men?
The same applies to them.

People need to learn how to stay away from married persons, regardless of the temptation.

Remember the popular saying: "What God has joined together, let no man put assunder".

It is a despicable things, both before man and God to be having any affair with a married man/woman.
Re: Does She Want Sex? by ThinkSmarter: 10:58am On Jul 08
Ur concern should be safe sex.
Cuz, there is a 99% chance that a lady that made up her mind to travel and meet a man knows that sxx will happen.
To prepare for the visit.
Clean up ur room/house, put on some air freshener.
Stay relaxed when she arrives.
Direct her to the bathroom where she cleans up.
Get food and soft drinks ready and a little alcohol standby if u takes it.
From her dressing after using the bathroom, u can decode whether she come for a prayer session or romance.
You can ask to go out for a drink depending on location or mood.
And by night time, just stay cool, show her a bed and lie beside her later.
And gist a bit, her body language will tell a lot.
And by the time, it gets to 10pm upwards, u can make the 1st move by touching her hands or shoulder or face.
If she resists, withdraw and play with ur phone or pretend to sleep.
She will maket a move in 5~10mins time.
Slowly, u can move to her lower back, hips, thigh buttocks...

1 Like

Re: Does She Want Sex? by Okoroawusa: 11:48am On Jul 08
Flows001:

People need to learn how to stay away from married persons, regardless of the temptation.

Remember the popular saying: "What God has joined together, let no man put assunder".

It is a despicable things, both before man and God to be having any affair with a married man/woman.
Akuko

1 Like

Re: Does She Want Sex? by Sapasenator: 3:26pm On Jul 08
Flows001:

It's the married people's responsibility to protect their own marriages, you should direct your advice to the married lady.

1 Like

Re: Does She Want Sex? by immanuelsize: 3:29pm On Jul 08
Flows001:

I'm not yet married, but I have commenced wedding preparations with my fiancee.
Okay, congrats in advance.

If karma (which does not exit. It only exist in the minds of most African descendants) is real, what do you have to say about married men that dates single ladies?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday 190 / Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... / Mother Jailed For Having Sex With Her 12-year-old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.