Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,331 members, 7,907,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:03 PM

Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) (23669 Views)

Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) / Lady Narrates Her Bitter Experience With Man, Warns Other Women To Run / Girl Warns Boyfriend Snatcher On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by officialwdhtv: 1:47am On Jul 07
Beware of organ traffickers - Nigerian girl warns other girls shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-vWjvvWKjs

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by STEWpid(f): 1:59am On Jul 07
Chai..

We have the responsibility to stay safe at all times!

9 Likes

Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by 2Radii: 3:07am On Jul 07
Okeey!!!
Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by imagrg(m): 3:30am On Jul 07
Na wa oh!
Wetin people nor go sell!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by Zonefree(m): 5:11am On Jul 07
Save your saliva, they will not listen to you.

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by Reminderz: 5:13am On Jul 07
na organ traffickers and ritualists be their main men now sef... you nor see say those cheap, lazy and broke gals nor dey ask you which type of work you dey do?

just fund their gluttonous lifestyle and you can use them to do whatever you want...

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by DevilsEqual(m): 7:33am On Jul 07
I got to know that having a female child has no evolutionary benefits to a man

With a male child, it means your name will last longer than maybe one generation...

...In some extreme tho not really proven cases, it may mean a way of preserving your gene for another 100years+

I really don't want a female child, it's nice to watch other people's girl misstep from a far cheesy

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by Caleb15(m): 7:53am On Jul 07
Mayorkun - under the canopy
Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by Boogyman557: 8:13am On Jul 07
Holly Gram cool Will de listen!

Advising some girls of this GENERATION is like pouring water inside basket.

Not wen de are still hunting for iPhone X and above.

Nigerian girls and fake life na 5&6.

Go to der instagram or Facebook page. U will never see dem take pictures in der father’s house.

Na only for hotel toilets, hotel rooms, yahuu boi house, inside car way der papa no get and many more.

My sister saver ur advice oooo..

Abeg i de inside boss. On my way to ASHAWO house like dis.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by Johnson225(m): 8:36am On Jul 07
This one dey get stage-fright untop recording video.

Looking at this objectively, if truly they were organ trafickers dem go lace her drink and dissect her asap on arrival and you stand no chance of escaping so long you lodged with them.

That lady was allowed to go after the guys had gotten what they wanted (series of gangb*ng).
She should thread carefully, cos you wont be alive to tell the story if you had met real organ harvesters

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by superCleanworks(m): 9:12am On Jul 07
Seems like Nigerians have started entering this harvesting thing full scale.

Nigerians connect to evil deeds like 6G wifi but na we get religion pass.

15 Likes

Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by officialwdhtv: 3:07pm On Jul 07
superCleanworks:
Seems like Nigerians have started entering this harvesting thing full scale.

Nigerians connect to evil deeds like 6G wifi but na we get religion pass.

cry
Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by Curious345: 4:14pm On Jul 07
All caused by the ronu bandits who connived to bring this on us the innocent Nigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by officialwdhtv: 9:09am On Jul 08
STEWpid:
Chai..

We have the responsibility to stay safe at all times!

True
Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by Higherthan: 7:16pm On Jul 08
In other words, beware of East

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08
Ok
Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by Anguldi(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08
Stop prostitution, but they will never learn undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by rinzaugustine: 7:16pm On Jul 08
Lol..if you like do two thousand videos on organ trafficking, it would never move an average Nigerian girl to date a poor man. The best thing as a young will be to stop wasting your time online and go out there and work hard or you will continue to receive woto woto humiliation from them. This scare tactics have been there from time from time immemorial but it has never made a Nigerian girl date a poor man

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by Negroid001(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08
officialwdhtv:

True

Dem no go still hear word.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by joseph1832(m): 7:17pm On Jul 08
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

I see... very funny.

So people will be waiting for them after fvcking the living day light out of them, right. Lol. They also ask you to pick a hotel of your choice and yet, they will still harvest your organs when they don't know the inner workings and security measure in the hotel?

I believe this girl want to trend, what she says doesn't even add up. How will organ harvesters harvest a person's organ, and leave the hotel that they didn't even pick themselves.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by ARISHEM: 7:17pm On Jul 08
The Market for clean, fresh, unharvested female raw yansh for ritual is real.
If you have big nipple, big yansh or big preeq hide it don't flaunt it. The bigger it is, the more millions it fetches if siezed. The transaction for preeqs, yanshes and bress for money, and in making good luck herbs, black soap and agbo jedi has not stopped

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by Waywardson6: 7:17pm On Jul 08
Do they ever listen or learn? iPhone, wig & greed will keep making them victims.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by bnanny: 7:19pm On Jul 08
Tell that to your fellow hookup girls. All girls are into hookups now. Herd mentality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by UncleHenrich(m): 7:19pm On Jul 08
If only girls will be contented with what they have, I guess the won't fall victim of the so called organs harvestor
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by Jamie248: 7:19pm On Jul 08
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

This girl na veteran olosho cool
Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by Staywithbina: 7:20pm On Jul 08
Girls are not the only victims,guys too ,they actually prepare you for that purpose and when they strike you will be wondering why didn’t they strike all this while ,I am witness to such and I was just lucky ,there are so many of them on Facebook and everywhere ,they use the internet like you and I ,some are even here reading this so just be careful ,
Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by BarrElChapo(m): 7:20pm On Jul 08
🤔
Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by IrepChrist: 7:20pm On Jul 08
Warn your daughters and sisters, your nieces and aunties, predators are out there, don't cut your life shout, just because of few cash.

Jesus loves you

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by papyjaypaul: 7:21pm On Jul 08
Fresh meat has a new meaning now tongue

Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by oyeb15: 7:22pm On Jul 08
Nigeria is hell
Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by tunjijones(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08
Dem go hear?
Re: Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) by PheelzAlmighty: 7:24pm On Jul 08
Continue the grand foolery.. y'all will learn the hard way grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ? / Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? / Toasting Is My Biggest Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.