Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,772 members, 7,930,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:40 AM

Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? (21799 Views)

Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle / Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Can Christian Couple Have Sex After Traditional Marriage Ceremony? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by olamoses75(m): 3:12pm On Jul 07
There's no white/church wedding recorded in the bible. Marriage is strictly between the both families of the man and the woman. Though a pastor may visit to be a witness, just as Jesus and his deciple did in the book of John, but going to church in white wedding gown or suit is not scriptural, it's the white man's custom.
Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by TenQ: 3:19pm On Jul 07
Ajsmart:
So, what you’re saying is that a man need two wedding (traditional and foreign) and the foreign one should be deemed more important? SMH, some Africans are sadly still mentally enslaved!!!

Just to re-educate you: The most important marriage is your traditional marriage where the bride and groom are joined together by their respective families and blessed by their parents and families!

You are the one who needs a reeducation.

1. Traditional wedding is a VALID wedding in the church.
2. If you INTEND to do ANOTHER wedding After your traditional Wedding , then the last wedding is a caricature UNLESS it is designed to be your last wedding rite.

So, don't call us for a caricature wedding if you are insecure. The church does not entertain frivolous wedding ceremony.

Is your advocacy that the church do caricature wedding ceremony for insecure couples?
Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by missionmex(m): 3:19pm On Jul 07
Augustine2244:
Forget all the Christian bullshit.
Traditional wedding is the main wedding itself and without White wedding, the marriage is 200% valid through and through.
A couple who have done the trad can have sex anytime, anyday, because they are already married.
Marriage rites have already been performed between the two families and sealed.
White wedding is just a complementary ceremony, nothing more.
Just watch how foolish religious fanatics from all these useless Pentecostal churches would come to attack this concept and criticize it harshly, quoting the Bible or misquoting it basing on what their useless pastors churned out from their demented brains.
U don't have to insult people to make your point. U sound so unrefined.
Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by Sec5(m): 3:25pm On Jul 07
FatimaAbubakar:

Go and sit down!!! This is a public forum. If you are not comfortable with it, then don't post anything online.

Senior man you must not have opinion on every discussion
Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by GorillaApp(m): 3:27pm On Jul 07
dawnomike:
I think we should start from what is a 'Wedding' and when does 'Marriage' actually takes place.

Once a man pays the dowry, and the couple receives the blessings of the parents involved; the marriage is sealed already.

Every other thing is just Legal or religious validation.

So, once I pay the dowry and the two families agree and bless the union.... That's all!!!

#MyOpinion
Op, this is what is valid.
Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by raphaeladeyele: 3:55pm On Jul 07
Traditional Marriage is Valued & Biblical with paying of Bride Price then Couple can have Sex
Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by Brenbentondiaz: 4:39pm On Jul 07
Traditional wedding is THE wedding. Anything after that is just shiw-off.
Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by Brenbentondiaz: 4:39pm On Jul 07
Traditional wedding is THE wedding. Anything after that is just show-off.
Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by Wiseman2y(m): 4:45pm On Jul 07
Mr man what kind of question is that? Dido lobo, if you know you know.
Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by akenzua74(m): 5:03pm On Jul 07
cutecommend:
Is it bad for Christian couples to have sex after traditional wedding and before white wedding?

This is the answer..
Christian couples can have sex if traditional wedding is the last wedding as agreed by them or their parents etc, and no other wedding after that. But if a couple have another wedding after traditional wedding, please they should not have sex. Have sex only when all weddings are done. You can do only traditional wedding if you wish, you can marry in your father's house etc, as long as both parents approve it..
Lesson: Have sex after all wedding(s) are done.
. The only recognized marriage is traditional marriage not White man culture packaged as Church wedding which is highly scriptural.
Jesus christ attended a marriage in Cannan not Church wedding.
Brainwashed minds think otherwise. Anyone that can show me where in the Bible where Jesus Christ or His Apostles conducted any Church wedding, I will give the person $100 or its Naira equivalent.
Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by luluman: 6:01pm On Jul 07
Augustine2244:

And you are too dumb to attack like a Rottweiler dog on attack mode.
Did I mention your name or your church?
Do you need a choke chain to control your rantings?
What a shameless mumu you are, instead of concealing your goof you still dey talk. You mustn't mention my name or church for you to be tutored.
Show a sane person in your house ( if you have one) our dialogue starting from the original post & ask them if you bleeped up or not. Olodo
Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by GrandFinale2021(m): 6:20pm On Jul 07
joseph1832:
so what about after the death of Jesus Christ? I believe this was when Christianity came. Is there any scriptural backing?
this simp keeps following Ishilove everywhere.
That lady no be your class guy go find your level and stop simping before I konk that your bald yamayama head there sad

1 Like

Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by Aghaclem67: 6:27pm On Jul 07
Dowry is not paid in Nigeria rather it is bride price. Even before that during courtship, they deed is done to be sure that everything is working perfectly well to avoid the story that touches afterwards because once the marriage ceremony is done, no turning back. It is no longer like second hand clothes in a bail which one only opens after payment grin grin grin
dawnomike:
I think we should start from what is a 'Wedding' and when does 'Marriage' actually takes place.

Once a man pays the dowry, and the couple receives the blessings of the parents involved; the marriage is sealed already.

So, once I pay the dowry and the two families agree and bless the union.... That's all!!!

#MyOpinion
Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by Jukaz: 6:30pm On Jul 07
Let's not forget that white wedding is an alien practice which never had its way in our society before christianity was forced and imposed on our people. So for anyone who understands and remains conscious of their indigenous ways of life won't see white wedding as an option, it either done traditionally or nothing.

Ours deserves us priding in it and ensuring it isn't relegated.

We shouldn't consider white wedding in the first place as people who are proud of their identity and culture.

AFAM EFULA!

1 Like

Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by oluwatitus(m): 6:42pm On Jul 07
Traditional wedding is the only wedding recognized by the Bible and according to the tradition of the Land (paying dowry)....others are formalities
Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by joseph1832(m): 6:43pm On Jul 07
GrandFinale2021:

Mynd 44
S eun
Domin ique

Rule 2
Pussy!
Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by Medici777: 7:08pm On Jul 07
cutecommend:
Is it bad for Christian couples to have sex after traditional wedding and before white wedding?

This is the answer..
Christian couples can have sex if traditional wedding is the last wedding as agreed by them or their parents etc, and no other wedding after that. But if a couple have another wedding after traditional wedding, please they should not have sex. Have sex only when all weddings are done. You can do only traditional wedding if you wish, you can marry in your father's house etc, as long as both parents approve it..

Traditional wedding is the main wedding recognized by God. White wedding na copy copy and an unnecessary duplication. Legal na worldly wedding.
Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by Augustine2244(m): 8:27pm On Jul 07
luluman:
What a shameless mumu you are, instead of concealing your goof you still dey talk. You mustn't mention my name or church for you to be tutored.
Show a sane person in your house ( if you have one) our dialogue starting from the original post & ask them if you bleeped up or not. Olodo
Lol! What a shameless mumu you are.
Instead of concealing your good, you are still barking like a frustrated rabid dog.
Show a sane person in your house,if you have one.
Of course you don't because you are an animal on steroids.
How can I mention your name or church to tutor an animal like you?
Lol!
Compound idiotic Olodo,show a sane person in your house our dialogue starting from the original post and ask them if you are not COMPLETE DEMENTED ANIMAL.
I didn't insult you and you started with insults.
Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by Augustine2244(m): 8:33pm On Jul 07
missionmex:
U don't have to insult people to make your point. U sound so unrefined.
Lol! And you are refined? Please!
Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by luluman: 8:54pm On Jul 07
Augustine2244:

Lol! What a shameless mumu you are.
Instead of concealing your good, you are still barking like a frustrated rabid dog.
Show a sane person in your house,if you have one.
Of course you don't because you are an animal on steroids.
How can I mention your name or church to tutor an animal like you?
Lol!
Compound idiotic Olodo,show a sane person in your house our dialogue starting from the original post and ask them if you are not COMPLETE DEMENTED ANIMAL.
I didn't insult you and you started with insults.
Well, satisfied!!! I've just taught you the real lesson in life i.e think deep before you voice out.
Mess up again I'll correct you.
Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by Augustine2244(m): 8:57pm On Jul 07
luluman:
Well, satisfied!!! I've just taught you the real lesson in life i.e think deep before you voice out.
Mess up again I'll correct you.
Ewoo! Lol! In your deranged mind?
Well, satisfied.
I have just taught you the real lesson in life.
Check your mental status before you quote someone.
Animal on Crack.
Mess up again.
I will correct you.
See an uncivilised swine correcting someone.
Lol!
Please go and register with the nearest mental hospital before you go totally overboard.
Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by ponishah: 9:05pm On Jul 07
dawnomike:

#MyOpinion
There is only one wedding/marriage , and that is the traditional marriage, any other thing is slavish mentality and double standard.
It is bride price, not dowry. Dowry is opposite
Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by luluman: 9:44pm On Jul 07
Augustine2244:

Ewoo! Lol! In your deranged mind?
Well, satisfied.
I have just taught you the real lesson in life.
Check your mental status before you quote someone.
Animal on Crack.
Mess up again.
I will correct you.
See an uncivilised swine correcting someone.
Lol!
Please go and register with the nearest mental hospital before you go totally overboard.
Ok. I will. But hope you've learnt a lesson or two.
Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by Macgyver1: 6:25am On Jul 08
Righthussle:
No.

As happy former slaves to the English people you need to do white wedding ( the official wedding of your former slave masters) before having sex so that the white man's god will bless your genitals and let you enter his white heaven when you die.

If my friend Femi hear this question, him go say Na Colonialism cause am. But I always disagree. no be Colonialism, no be only Africa English people colonize. Dem colonize India and China but

na only African people prefer to bear the names of their colonisers

na only African people wey, instead of to pour dry gin for ground to communicate with their fore fathers go prefer to kneel and drink the blood of a crucified man.

na only African people agree wholeheartedly say na god of Israel, their colonizers god na him create dem.

na only African people agree say the ways of their own fore fathers is evil

na only African people go give you the complete history of Israel and Saudi Arabia but them no know the name of the last king of their village.

na only African people prefer to worship their colonisers god wey dey collect 10% of their monthly income instead of the god of their fore fathers wey no need any percentage of their monthly income.

Wisdom

1 Like

Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by mukhcech(m): 6:51am On Jul 08
StopTheBan:
You already called it wedding.... So no long talk!

Whether traditional marriage, court marriage, Islamic marriage, Hindu marriage... As long as both families have come together and come to an agreement, received dowry, blessed the man & woman as husband and wife... They can go on having whatever kind of s3x they want.

Best comment on this topic.
Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by VIKTO83(m): 7:10am On Jul 08
Culturally and religiously, the traditional wedding is the most authenticated form of wedding.
Every other one is croped in.
Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by MrPresident1: 7:21am On Jul 08
Even after 'white' wedding, you cannot have sex with your wife. You can only sleep with your wife after your Pentecostal pastor has given you go ahead and also given you timetable for the sex which you must follow senselessly or you will go to hell.
Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by Papichulostunne(m): 7:33am On Jul 08
cutecommend:

This is the answer..
Mumu talk.. when the bride price has been paid. She is your wife. Oyibo culture dne turn una head
Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by mount1ng(m): 7:33am On Jul 08
cutecommend:

This is the answer..

This is erroneous. The acclaim white/church wedding is also a traditional wedding in the white man's culture.
By law, it is regarded as traditional marriage. The presentation of a church marriage certificate is not different from that of village head acknowledgement letter of marriage to a couple.

Biblically, the collection of bride price by the father signify the exchange of headship. Therefore, you can have sex with yourself, only if you choose not to.
Re: Can Christian Couples Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? by Bultwo: 10:06am On Jul 08
Confusion!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Isaac Idahosa Dancing Zanku Legwork During Sunday Service / There Shall Not Be War In Nigeria - Bishop David Oyedepo / Atta-Mills’ Son Visits TB Joshua In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.