Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,192 members, 7,925,700 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:52 PM

RUTO's Response To The Kenyan Gen Z (video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / RUTO's Response To The Kenyan Gen Z (video) (169 Views)

Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees / Aisha Balarabe Bawa's Thesis Plagiarized By Amos Ngaruiya, A Kenyan Lecturer / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RUTO's Response To The Kenyan Gen Z (video) by derecho(m): 8:52am On Jul 07
Re: RUTO's Response To The Kenyan Gen Z (video) by Codepain: 8:58am On Jul 07
We can’t protest in Nigeria all thanks of ipob terrorists who hijacked the 2020 protest
This is what Igbo don’t like to hear but must be said nevertheless
If you must protest go to Anambra to protest
Re: RUTO's Response To The Kenyan Gen Z (video) by MANAGER92: 10:04am On Jul 07
I do digital marketing and also I sit for exam for people both home and away so if you need anyone who is going to assist you in sitting for any exam in Nigeria or abroad am available and I write project too. 08105781625 WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

How I Made $30 As A Student With Just My Mobile Phone,no Skill Required / Transfer / Life On Campus..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.