Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,981 members, 7,925,052 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 09:32 AM

NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member (39800 Views)

NDLEA Busts Trafficking Syndicate, Arrests 4, Intercepts Meth, Loud / Driver Smashes LASTMA Official’s Head With Wheel Spanner Over Alleged Extortion / Father Smashes His One-month-old Baby's Skull In Lagos, Blames Evil Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by Sholaco: 11:48am On Jul 07
Igbo tribe at it again 🥺😥
Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by okoroemeka(m): 11:48am On Jul 07
porthouse7:
Igbos are just too desperate to be rich
what about the region that butcher and sell human beings like Keke parts are they not after the money?is it only Igbo people that are arrested in that news?,crime is evil but you must not stereotype a whole tribe as desperate to get rich,do I smell a hint of jealousy?or are you trying to justify laziness and the lack of drive to grasp opportunities by some regions,I rather have the drive to be desperate to get rich than desperate to be poor,there is no dignity in poverty.,that a tribe refused to accept and live with poverty is not desperate,il

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by Padipadi: 11:52am On Jul 07
Everyone should face their problem
Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by Honestey: 11:54am On Jul 07
If you are a name checker oya check very well and keep silent because your brother certainly dey among. Kikikikiki laughing in Swahili
Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by DrAkpa(m): 11:55am On Jul 07
femtex007:
Hmmmm. Ndi developers still leading
I salute my brothers from the east
U guys are representing well

But your Yoruba baale was caught red handed in the act. What a disgrace

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by Cj4charles(m): 11:55am On Jul 07
ChukwuObe:
These people are evil. I have said it several times that many people who commit crimes in Lagos are not from SW. If the stasense releases a statistics tomorrow claim Lagos has higher crime rate, you know that the main criminals are from another land. The same set of criminals that call Tinubu a drug lord while many of their families are roting in prisons abroad for drug trafficking
Your King that was also caught is from where??

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by porthouse7(f): 11:56am On Jul 07
okoroemeka:
what about the region that butcher and sell human beings like Keke parts are they not after the money?is it only Igbo people that are arrested in that news?,crime is evil but you must not stereotype a whole tribe as desperate to get rich,do I smell a hint of jealousy?or are you trying to justify laziness and the lack of drive to grasp opportunities by some regions,I rather have the drive to be desperate to get rich than desperate to be poor,there is no dignity in poverty.,that a tribe refused to accept and live with poverty is not desperate,il
the region learn from Clifford orji
Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by femtex007(m): 11:58am On Jul 07
DrAkpa:

But your Yoruba baale was caught red handed in the act. What a disgrace
U knw howmany igwes they have arrested with meth here in enugu? That one is not disgrace. Its pride
Mumu.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by Gandrova: 11:59am On Jul 07
dawnomike:
Just look at their faces....

They'll get money off illegal means and be forming big in the society thereby making the hardworking honest people in the society look as though they are nothing.

They would even insult them, that the legit huslers are very very people.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by SAMBARRY: 12:00pm On Jul 07
ChukwuObe:
These people are evil. I have said it several times that many people who commit crimes in Lagos are not from SW. If the stasense releases a statistics tomorrow claim Lagos has higher crime rate, you know that the main criminals are from another land. The same set of criminals that call Tinubu a drug lord while many of their families are roting in prisons abroad for drug trafficking
you're right.i get your point but this drug matter has gone beyond tribal issues. A lot of nigerians are money idolaters whether Christian, Muslim or African traditionalists. Many Nigerians always place money above humanity, empathy and godliness thats why you will see Nigerians scamming old pensioners who are ill, raping a mad woman or kidnapping innocent girls.all for money

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by SonofLagos: 12:01pm On Jul 07
chokekachy:
Nabs Osun monarch, Chadian, youth corps member for drug trafficking

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9Hg_ivshBM/?igsh=MWlzcDFpZXJnbnkyeA==
grin ndi drug traffickers, to cover there generational trade, they call Tinubu who was never convicted of drug crime a drug baron grin but Nigerian never fell for there propaganda against the man and still won the election to their shame grin this is what the mean by hard work in that cursed land….God will continue to expose them grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by DomPerignon: 12:02pm On Jul 07
The new sentencing guidelines now recommend life imprisonment for those who are found guilty of distributing and exporting class A drugs in the country

The revised sentencing laws have also recommended death sentence to those who import into the country or produce synthetic and class A drugs.

Meanwhile, the Obidient mob has lost three more votes while IPOB funding has lost one of their major contributors .

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by Owaincouncil: 12:03pm On Jul 07
santaclaws:
Yoruba monarch arrested for 5kg weed, Igbo family arrested for cocaine trafficking, Kano Corps member & Chadian citizen arrested for distribution of loud... WAZOBIA Pro Max!

PS: I've observed that most drug busts involving Igbos in Lagos are usually around Ago/Okota... The NDLEA needs to comb that area, just like they need to comb areas like Mushin where some Yoruba thugs also sell weed. They should also not leave out the North, cos we know they don't drink alcohol and so drug abuse is quite rampant there.

WAZOBIA all the way! 😜

Real wazobia ooo my bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by Richtaiwo: 12:03pm On Jul 07
Sheistoopretty:
This is what Nigerian men know how to do best

Drugs, stealing, raping, kidnapping, ritual and gambling embarassed

Why don't they brains to innovate things that'll be useful to humanity? Who placed a curse on Nigerian men? embarassed
Badly need attention? I just checked, not a single man gave a damn about you. So you can now relax.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by RhinoChest: 12:04pm On Jul 07
Kudos to Mr Marwa. NDLEA has been so good under his watch that you hardly hear about drug smugglers soiling the name of Nigeria overseas.

The body scanners soon to be installed at airports is also a very good initiative.
Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by Atuero(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07
Balanced equations

Imagine a Yoruba monarch doing drug

Tufiakwa

Na Tinubu teach am
Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by dnexus0811: 12:10pm On Jul 07
ChukwuObe:

You must be a low level bigot to think in such small terms?
Its only in Lagos that crime is been commited right? low level MC Oluomo?
You dont see the menace that the crime is causing in the society, it is the ethinic sentiments narrative that you want to drive.. Ode!
The same nonsense you people used to bring Tinubu to power to the suffering of many Nigerians, you have not learnt your lessons yet, continue

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by AbujaLagos: 12:10pm On Jul 07
BeyondCertainty:
It is well.
that's his PPA
Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by Dshocker(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07
porthouse7:

And your tribes men aren't?
Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by FashionCookie(f): 12:12pm On Jul 07
Combined squard
Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by Felaincarnated: 12:13pm On Jul 07
Baba 001 go need dis consignment make him dey alright👌
Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by BeyondCertainty: 12:14pm On Jul 07
AbujaLagos:
that's his PPA

grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by Nonny95: 12:17pm On Jul 07
porthouse7:

And Yorubas are so desperate to be poor and later jump into Rivers or lagoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by Maysdevices(f): 12:25pm On Jul 07
Sheistoopretty:
This is what Nigerian men know how to do best

Drugs, stealing, raping, kidnapping, ritual and gambling embarassed

Why don't they brains to innovate things that'll be useful to humanity? Who placed a curse on Nigerian men? embarassed
They will come for you now and ask you to stop generalizing

Yet when women do bad, they foam at the mouth and lump us all together
Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by Ucheamani(m): 12:25pm On Jul 07
porthouse7:

Yes, even the Osun Monarch, Chadian and the Corper are all Igbos.
Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by friday2011(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07
dawnomike:
Just look at their faces....

They'll get money off illegal means and be forming big in the society thereby making the hardworking honest people in the society look as though they are nothing.

So sad I must confess, we now leave in a society where the term "all way na way" is the order of the day, no body cares how you are making money, just make it, people will worship and sing your praises.
Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by oneMalik: 12:29pm On Jul 07
If i know this man e for don change his name tay-tay .

Which kind name be AGBAKOBA ?

AGBAKO in yoruba language na terrible thing that happens to someone [ we always pray against it ]

AKOBA in yoruba language na to suffer for wetin you know nothing about [ we always pray against it ]

AGBAKO+AKOBA ====== AGBAKOBA

You combined the 2-names together come still deh live and do drugs for YORUBA land .

Na you put yourself for problem !
Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by Ironbull: 12:30pm On Jul 07
Pls is this not enough to evn tell my people to leave Lagos? Pls let put sentiment and unfair judgement aside the rate of crime igbo committed in SW alone pls can any SW indegene commit half of it in any SE region?

This is too horrible and extremely disgraceful. When you talk sense to them the next you will hear is to be calling you igbokwe family.

Naturally my people love doing to others what they will never accept from others this is ridiculous and so annoying.

Watch as they will fight me now, always glorify criminality and they are the ones who love calling Tinubu druggie but all drug related matters so far in Nigeria history 99% of it are from the SE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by IkeIgboNiile(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07
The bleaching monarch sells weed to survive 🤣🤣
Re: NDLEA Smashes Cocaine Syndicate, Arrests Monarch, Corps Member by wamide042(m): 12:33pm On Jul 07
Wow!!!! I know this man at Ago Palace… he has a very big house there, he recently bought a 2023 Range Rover Vouge…he also has some guys that rides Powerbike to his house almost every weekend… Everyone in our Estate thinks he’s a Legit Businessman man who just doing his business and making money., he also have 3 warehouses at Tradefair..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Small Kuramo Close To Lekki Beach Is Currently Taking Lives / Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video / Wedding Rings, Old Pennies Found In A Goat's Intestine In Cross River (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.