Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:09 AM

Business Of Recycling Pure Water Satchets - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Of Recycling Pure Water Satchets (2919 Views)

Any Link To Where I Can Get Packaging Satchets / Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Of Recycling Pure Water Satchets by internetbi: 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2006
How Can An Individual Make Money From Pure Water Wastes

I want to know how one can make money through pure water wastes and selling the end products to plastic firms. I want to know the procedures so i can start the business.
Re: Business Of Recycling Pure Water Satchets by Ynot(m): 6:15am On Mar 11, 2006
Is this even a viable business? Have you made contact with the said plastic firms to confirm their interest to buy?

Anyway, you've got 3 options:

1. Get yourself an overall, a nice boot and start picking water satchets/bottles off the road/trash cans. Might take you a while to gather enough to sell.

2. Employ the help of local primary/secondary students who won't mind picking up dirt after school hours. Of course, you got to pay them.

3. Advertise on the media, encourage people to recycle and provide containers at strategic sites so people can dump their recycled satchets easily.

You can also come up with a proposal to the local/state government to pay you to help clear the streets of waste.
Re: Business Of Recycling Pure Water Satchets by moneyideas: 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2006
thanks alot i appreciate what you have said. It is a very good idea but how do i contact the plastic companies and were do i locate them and also the equipments used in the recycling process. I would be very grate ful to hear from you.
Re: Business Of Recycling Pure Water Satchets by tonyobidi: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2006
Intrested companies wanting pure water sachet for recycling should contact me by mail anthonyobidi2002@yahoo.com,phone 234 80 33009066.
we having been searching for companies that will do business with us,the quatities you want will be met.

Thanks

tony
Re: Business Of Recycling Pure Water Satchets by ChieFoH(m): 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2007
can anyone help me out i want to know exactly what process it takes to recycle these pure water bags not just how much it costs to buy and sell 1kg of pure water bags want to know if anyone has any idea of where i can buy the neccessary balers and compactors for this process and if it is feasible in lagos
Re: Business Of Recycling Pure Water Satchets by ChieFoH(m): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2007
DONDADA please where can i get an agglomerator to buy? my company is really interested in purchasing this equipment to aid this recycling process don't know if you could be of help to me
Re: Business Of Recycling Pure Water Satchets by Rlst84sale(m): 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2007
It is an excellent idea if you can get the right equipments and location to do it. You will make a lot of money cos once you master nylon stuff other areas of recyling will surface. Good luck
Re: Business Of Recycling Pure Water Satchets by OEBA: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2012
go check out www.oebaltd.com they might be of help, they started me off in my recycling business

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy 50kg Bags Of Foreign Rice At #9000 Anywhere In Nigeria / Is There Really Anything Like Blood Money? / Fish Meal For Sales, Location In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.