Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,879 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 (12631 Views)

Israeli Air Strike On Rafah Tent Camp Kills 21 - Sky News / Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria / Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by maasoap(m): 7:34pm
Hitler did half job
Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by Obaranje: 7:36pm
Krismas:
grin Sayed Hassan Nasrallah is live

In Lebanon, we manufacture certain types of missiles essential for our combat needs. We possess the motivated manpower and operational capacity required to effectively engage in battle. The threats and warnings conveyed by the enemy and mediators, as well as the media speculation about war, do not intimidate us and should not intimidate us.

The enemy is well aware that we have prepared ourselves for the worst-case scenarios and understands the consequences awaiting them. This deterrence has been effective for 8-9 months. The enemy understands that our missiles and operations target every part of their entity, leaving no safe haven. Our actions are deliberate and strategic, not random bombings.

We possess a comprehensive and achievable array of objectives, backed by the capability to attain each one. This capability significantly undermines the foundations of the entity. The enemy knows that what also awaits them in the Mediterranean is great.

The enemy understands that they must prepare to confront us on land, in the air, and at sea. In the event of war, the resistance will engage without constraints, rules, or limitations.

The Cypriot government should be warned that permitting its airports and bases to be used by the enemy to target Lebanon implicates direct involvement in the conflict. Those who choose to support the Zionist entity in this manner will also become targets of our operations. This statement follows the Cypriot government's initial stance of non-involvement in the war, revealing its true position, as previously cautioned.
is this the new tactics to scare of their impeding destruction?
Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by Wickedlywicked: 7:37pm
Emeskhalifa:

What if these hamas are actually working with Isreal to exterminate Palestinians?

Coz it is no longer logical at all. Innocent people are being killed, people you claim you are fighting for yet you won't back down.

Isreal need reason to keep the attacks going on, and Hamas keeps giving them that. This is really something to think about
Then that becomes nobody’s fault if the Muslim Arabs and Muslims across the globe don’t join hands together to denounce Hamas and its cause. Until then, all these that you’re saying is nothing but just another baseless conspiracy.
Are the Palestinians denying knowing them?
Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by Obaranje: 7:42pm
alezzy13:

Look at such callous nonsense from a human.

Ok o. Next time the Nigerian Army comes and level your entire village simply because a few terrorists are hiding there, don't complain o.
as God might have it,in my village we don't have terrorist that shot barrage of rocket,kill,rape and kidnap people for no just cause.

I guess you are mistaking your village to mine.
Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by PUNANI01: 7:45pm
Chikii na pepe ndi arabango! Taxi driver ndi arabango!
If you get i pass my neighbor, No exchange word with a person wey get Solar power!
Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by HydraFeeds(m): 7:50pm
hkidola00:
little by little,sleepless nights will visit you all ND Israel altogether...over 37,000 killed mostly women and children,and a little below 5% hamas....guilty conscience won't let you guys rest

You're a fool cos my comment was against Isreal propaganda.

Moreover ,I'm neutral ...both sides are evil including you that wish someone else evil.
Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by Obaranje: 7:54pm
DeepSight:

This is a lie from the pit of hell.
hope you are seeing their hospitals even at war the best Nigeria hospital can not measure up to that standard, their road network and urban development planning, it's more than average compare to what you have here in Nigeria.

Their doctors are not japaring even in the face of war because the system treats them well

They still have access to network and flour, when you can't make calls freely from your bed room here in Nigeria because of bad network system.

I can go on and on for you.
Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by DeepSight(m): 7:57pm
Obaranje:
hope you are seeing their hospitals even at war the best Nigeria hospital can not measure up to that standard, their road network and urban development planning, it's more than average compare to what you have here in Nigeria.

Their doctors are not japaring even in the face of war because the system treats them well

They still have access to network and flour, when you can't make calls freely from your bed room here in Nigeria because of bad network system.

I can go on and on for you.

All these are stupid and illiterate lies from the pit of hell.

A war torn, imprisoned and devasted place is what you want to compare to Lagos or Abuja.

You are delusional.
Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by Obaranje: 7:58pm
Krismas:
grin The internal divisions within the Israeli government have became more pronounced today. Following a statement by an IOF spokesman diverging from the official stance, admitting the impossibility of achieving the return of captives and defeating Hamas. Netanyahu reaffirmed his objectives insisting the IOF must fulfill his demands. Netanyahu persists in pursuing an unattainable goal, despite nine months of failure, further undermining the stability of the Israeli government.

This fracture in the domestic front builds upon last week's developments, including Benny Gantz's withdrawal from the war cabinet and the subsequent dissolution of the cabinet. Meanwhile, the resistance continues to consolidate its unity across political, social, and military levels, rejecting any agreement that does not halt aggression on Gaza and secure the release of Palestinian prisoners. Support from Lebanon, Yemen, and Iraq persists in advancing these objectives as internal conflicts within Israel escalate.

you can keep crying and winning in the media, Israel no send you.

Cry us a river 04942_jpeg9504905381dd53fae21af4d4ee67785c

1 Like

Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by onadana: 7:58pm
gift2xl:
I can't imagine the reason for still holding Israeli hostages and your people are killed daily.
Hamas war tactics using civilians as shield is off, they are gradually clearing there people of the face of the earth.

They're all terrorist. I cannot understand why they cannot rise up against Hamas.
Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by DeepSight(m): 7:59pm
alezzy13:

Look at such callous nonsense from a human.

Ok o. Next time the Nigerian Army comes and level your entire village simply because a few terrorists are hiding there, don't complain o.

Honestly.
Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by Obaranje: 8:02pm
Krismas:
grin The Minister of Religious Affairs in the Israeli government stated to Hebrew Channel 14,

We are preparing for scenarios involving mass burials in anticipation of a potential conflict in the north.
copy and paste will never stop the bombings of Hamas terrorist in Gaza
See your civilian terrorist. Israel only have one goal finish them all 211_jpeg50fb1ce200f83d9e11f2f490795ff561

1 Like

Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by Obaranje: 8:05pm
Krismas:
grin the bombings in the first place is proof that hamas is alive and well.
and hamas killed more dan 16 IDF over the weekend cheesy
you are not updated, it's 500 after receiving this training 79166401788723620231120045240jpeg05578983c4bb413bdac3db4e0368b6b7jpegjpegf95fce5e42d49f0f487a424df514398fjpegjpeg580bf0758c03c0aa927a80f71f3b7b66_jpeg_jpeg7fb30e21140ed3af3763c9a260c7fc5d

Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by Kdon2: 8:08pm
obedience4:

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c4ng04kpv2do

Palestinian authority will always talk shit. Oct 7th has consequences abeg☹️
Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by Obaranje: 8:09pm
DeepSight:

You don't understand the issue. The whites called him a terrorist for fighting for human rights. Just the way the call the Palestinians terrorists for fighting for their rights

Armed rebellion is of course a right. But white people and slaves like you call it terrorism. A

And you ignore the terrorism done by the white European settler apartheid colonialists in Palestine.
and I ask you again, did madela shot barrage of rocket into the white area's,kill,rape and kidnap people back to suweto because he was called a terrorist?

I ask because of your question/comparison
Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:11pm
DeepSight:

May the same happen to you.

It would happen to your M0ther and father... Amin
Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by Obaranje: 8:13pm
Krismas:
grin dey waste ur time, talking about mumu bombings dat have not
defeated hamas,
released hostages
led to obliteration of more than 300k IDF
led more dan 3million israelis fleeing the country
led to more than 300k internally displaced israelis
led to over 70billion USD wasted by natanyahoo grin
lists goes on.
WE SHALL SOON SEE WHO IS REALLY WINNING grin
Israeli foreign data analysis minister we sight you ooh.
Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by Objectivist04: 8:20pm
Emeskhalifa:

What if these hamas are actually working with Isreal to exterminate Palestinians?

Coz it is no longer logical at all. Innocent people are being killed, people you claim you are fighting for yet you won't back down.

Isreal need reason to keep the attacks going on, and Hamas keeps giving them that. This is really something to think about
It is like you don't know Muslims and their stubbornness, they are not doing the bid of isreal, that is their own war tactics.

What keeps baffling me is why none of the Arab countries like Qatar where most of the Hamas leaders are chilling, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and so on have not advised the terrorists to release the hostages at least for the sake of their civilians.

True isreal backing off now will embolden
The terrorists, so isreal have to keep hitting until they they surrender or bombed into oblivion
Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by adebowales: 8:23pm
Obaranje:
so you think Hamas is a name of one man, once he is killed Hamas is gone?

The civilians is Hamas, Hamas is the civilians

In as much as they continue to be civilians in Gaza, Hamas will continue to exist

Therefore Israel should finish them all
now I understand what you driving at, I pray all you work for gets destroyed also including your family’s
Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by Obaranje: 8:24pm
DeepSight:

All these are stupid and illiterate lies from the pit of hell.

A war torn, imprisoned and devasted place is what you want to compare to Lagos or Abuja.

You are delusional.
you sound more irrational, so Nigeria ends with Lagos and Abuja Mr literate?

This is how some of your Lagos resident in your over rated lekki now go's to bed because of flood even when we are not at war with anyone 94531896

Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by DeepSight(m): 8:25pm
Obaranje:
and I ask you again, did madela shot barrage of rocket into the white area's,kill,rape and kidnap people back to suweto because he was called a terrorist?

I ask because of your question/comparison

The comparison is simple. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by DeepSight(m): 8:27pm
Obaranje:
you sound more irrational, so Nigeria ends with Lagos and Abuja Mr literate?

This is how some of your Lagos resident in your over rated lekki now go's to bed because of flood even when we are not at war with anyone 94531896

If you compare Nigeria to Gaza, you are mad.
Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by Mawan(m): 8:28pm
The Israeli soldiers that have been killed and injured since the war began, were they killed and injured by children and women?
Are the Hamas not fighting?
Why no record of Hamas being killed?
Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by Father4all: 8:29pm
Cowards
Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by Obaranje: 8:35pm
adebowales:
now I understand what you driving at, I pray all you work for gets destroyed also including your family’s
and you fail to say if my family shot barrage of rocket,kill, rape and kidnap others and celebrate widely over it.

If my family didn't do any of these, my your entire family, lineage generation not see the end of this July
Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by Obaranje: 8:38pm
DeepSight:

The comparison is simple. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
you still never answer the question
Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by DeepSight(m): 8:39pm
Obaranje:
you still never answer the question

No he didnt
Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by Obaranje: 8:43pm
DeepSight:

If you compare Nigeria to Gaza, you are mad.
one million times I will keep comparing Nigeria to Gaza until you and those you useless leaders will have sense.

Even at war you still cannot see this kind of thing in gazaenshot20240530102855_jpegb36c00440e8c12c76e890c9fd157e7be

Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by Obaranje: 8:51pm
DeepSight:

No he didnt
good, so
Why did you now compare madela to a real terrorist?
Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by PlanetZero: 9:08pm
Mandesz:
Enough is enough.
In as much I support Israel against the terrorists Hamas I'll never support the death or injury for civilians/children.

Bro my question is why can't Hamas release the Israel hostages once and for all and demand peace. If truly Hamas cares about the children and their people dying. To show you hamas too are very wicked. Why using civilians as shiled etc Mind you I'm not happy with the killings
Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by lexy2014: 9:09pm
gift2xl:
I can't imagine the reason for still holding Israeli hostages and your people are killed daily.
Hamas war tactics using civilians as shield is off, they are gradually clearing there people of the face of the earth.

the fact is that Hamas does not care how many palestinians die and the world is not ready to hold hamas accountable.

i am yet to see any world leader call on hamas to release the hostages and use it as a bargain to get israel to stop the bombings

1 Like

Re: Israeli Air Strike On Gaza School Kills At Least 16 by lexy2014: 9:11pm
Mawan:
The Israeli soldiers that have been killed and injured since the war began, were they killed and injured by children and women?
Are the Hamas not fighting?
Why no record of Hamas being killed?

because hamas embeds itself deep within the highly dense civilian population.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More Than £40,000 Raised For Woman Fired For Lifting Middle Finger To President / Palestinian Authority Announces A New Cabinet / Guinea: ECOWAS Freezes Assets, Imposes Travel Ban On Coup Leaders

Viewing this topic: simplesol, qtx(m), amtheroes, Erons2000(f), Ovacoma, anestwale and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.