Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,343 members, 7,964,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:36 PM

Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan (26838 Views)

RCCG Pastor Banishes 'Spirit Of Marlian' From Congregations' Children / Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by ReubenE(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07
Righthussle:

End time yet una dey collect offering from the gullible use buy land dey build school.

Anytime I read this guy's comments I only thank my goodness that I didn't come to this earth through someone like him.
He is the biggest clown here.

Sometimes I imagine where he writes from, if it is really from his head

2 Likes

Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by November24(f): 5:18pm On Jul 07
chatinent:
Lols.

Many reasons I paused on Christianity.

Keep pausing bro.
It's your life,till it's finally paused

1 Like

Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by paranorman(m): 5:19pm On Jul 07
The catholics have some doctrines that are not biblical at all, anyway. They'll settle, na family affairs.

1 Like

Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by November24(f): 5:19pm On Jul 07
Passersby123:
Lol if I get to Presidential seat I'll place a permanent ban on religion, it has no impact

Thank God even your 4th generation can't smell that seat

3 Likes

Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by AnyanwuSK: 5:20pm On Jul 07
If you talk they silence you.

1 Like

Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by Christistruth00: 5:23pm On Jul 07
That is a great Sign

Martin Luther who led the Christian

Reformation in Europe was also ex communicated by the Catholic Church
Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by muyico(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07
Gud 4 him!
Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by 2special(m): 5:39pm On Jul 07
Catholics are fast to condemned the Pentecostal
Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by obonujoker(m): 5:40pm On Jul 07
chatinent:

.fck off

He just told you the truth.

Come back to the fold.

2 Likes

Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by Joxiba22: 5:40pm On Jul 07
Passersby123:
Lol if I get to Presidential seat I'll place a permanent ban on religion, it has no impact
Then you will know what religion means to Africans.....You will go missing the next day after your ban....No be for black soil you go carry religion play...Imagine you wake up one day hear say Nigerian President don ban religion... Which corner will the president enter wey stone no go fall for him head...?

2 Likes

Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by obonujoker(m): 5:41pm On Jul 07
Thank God , it wasn't God that banished him but mere man...

Hopefully we won't fall to the deception of the Devil

3 Likes

Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by bluefilm: 5:41pm On Jul 07
But it still doesn't change the fact that the homosexuality-loving pope is a servant of Satan?

3 Likes

Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by DeepSight(m): 5:42pm On Jul 07
Righteousness2:

Dont pause on JESUS Christ. Else you Fast forward to lamentation, regrets, pains and cry in Hell Forever and Ever.

Embrace JESUS Christ with All your Might.
Run to Him, Repent and Confess your Sins to HIM. Surrender to HIM, Live For HIM. Walk with HIM.

Outside JESUS CHRIST, there is no life.
Outside JESUS CHRIST, All humanity is heading to the Lake of Fire.

A lunatic like you is obviously not a Christian.
Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by blowjohn(m): 5:53pm On Jul 07
Bonapart:
you never knew anything about Christianity nor being a Christian. Imagine the word 'pause' in being a Christian. Shame

Big shame

2 Likes

Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by EHI9ICE(m): 5:58pm On Jul 07
Passersby123:

Parents will send their children to school, many of the children will end up becoming cultists and most won't graduate or even worse, end up dead...

Most people end up becoming a bye word for misfortune in most areas "don't attend so n so University ooo, any boy wen e attend that school must join cult"

So my question to you is this; will you also ban Education when you get to Power becoz of teenage pregnancy in sec school, cultism, bribery and corruption in tertiary education?

4 Likes

Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by SisterAnn(f): 6:02pm On Jul 07
chatinent:
Lols.

Are you a mooslim now?

1 Like

Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by Peacecore: 6:05pm On Jul 07
That ex cardinal na werey
Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by CJStarz: 6:23pm On Jul 07
chatinent:
Lols.

Christianity is not bad.
What is bad is the way and money some people choose to practice it, some of which our Lord Jesus condemned and criticized

1 Like

Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by CJStarz: 6:24pm On Jul 07
Righteousness2:

Dont pause on JESUS Christ. Else you Fast forward to lamentation, regrets, pains and cry in Hell Forever and Ever.

Embrace JESUS Christ with All your Might.
Run to Him, Repent and Confess your Sins to HIM. Surrender to HIM, Live For HIM. Walk with HIM.

Outside JESUS CHRIST, there is no life.
Outside JESUS CHRIST, All humanity is heading to the Lake of Fire.

Oga, enough on your hellfire lines. Doctrine of fear and threat which is way contrary to the teachings of the Bible

1 Like

Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by Theoarhics: 6:25pm On Jul 07
Why do I agree with archbishop
Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by lereinter(m): 6:26pm On Jul 07
chatinent:
Lols.

Paused*

Lolzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by tishbite42: 6:27pm On Jul 07
The real ni99a Vigano
Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by Ironbull: 6:29pm On Jul 07
He is 83 years old and still Arch-Bishop it is likely his outburst mightt be as a result of dementia all he said don't sound normal in a church he had lived all his life.

Anyway he is already a moving corpse as 83 years old mn so nothing else remain for him than waiting for appointment with his creator to decide his fate yonder.
Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by PHAYOL81: 6:35pm On Jul 07
Hmmmmm!

"If they keep quiet, the stones themselves will start shouting."
That quote upthere will surely whip to live even a dead sentiment. That doesn't mean he's right or wrong about his claim though
Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by Ubenedictus(m): 6:35pm On Jul 07
donofdons:
What’s is wrong with Catholics nowadays. The pope is infallible, and beyond mistake according to the church laws. Why won’t an archbishop understand, acknowledge and respect that. He is a Mugu. You will never see other top religious leaders do these sort of things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFVswamJ7Q8
Catholics don't believe that the pope is "beyond mistake", that is not church law
Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by Bobbiee: 6:37pm On Jul 07
This is just a distraction. The real enemies are the diabolical Sahelian alliance, whose real aim is the decimation of Nigeria and other coastal nation to have access to the sea. We must strike them first before they do to us. A storm is brewing. WAKE UP
Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by themanderon: 6:43pm On Jul 07
Speaking the truth in times of universal deceit is im itself a revolutionary act. The Archbishop has spoken what he knows. If the church excommunicates him so long as Christ did not excommunicate him no p.

1 Like

Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by Bluntemperor: 6:46pm On Jul 07
God1000:
The archbishop Vigano went beyond the pale in his criticism, his conduct shows complete lack of respect for the holy see and Pope Francis himself

Yinmu.
The Catholics in Nigeria are even trying to think for Pope himself.
You wander the kind of homo sapiens they are made of!
Re: Vatican Banishes Archbishop Who Branded Pope Francis Servant Of Satan by Sleekfingers: 6:47pm On Jul 07
Lots of people already knew , that Pope has lots of skeleton in his pocket......frankly , speaking all the past Pope are deep into lots of atrocities Eg by keeping quiet about the mess the united States, UK , Russia , France , created and still doing .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Know That The Bible Explains Why White People Love Their Dogs So Much / About The High Rate Of Extramarital Sexual Affairs Today / Christ Embassy Church Collapses In Delta; Building Still Under Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.