Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,687 members, 7,945,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe (245 Views)

Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? / I'm Just A Teen, So Why Should I Pay My Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tithe by akanni79(m): 3:00pm On Jul 07
Paying the tithe regularly can it qaulifies you to be a heaven candidate?
Re: Tithe by Michael547(m): 2:32pm On Jul 08
akanni79:
Not true.....Christians are not commanded to pay tithe in the bible....you can contact me on whatsapp on 08167469103 for more bible discussion on the matter.
Re: Tithe by StillDtruth: 3:01pm On Jul 08
akanni79:

No it would not.
Re: Tithe by StillDtruth: 3:02pm On Jul 08
Michael547:

Not true.....Christians are not commanded to pay tithe in the bible....you can contact me on whatsapp on 08167469103 for more bible discussion on the matter.

You lie.

Christians are commanded to pay tithe.
Re: Tithe by Michael547(m): 4:31pm On Jul 08
StillDtruth:

You lie.

Christians are commanded to pay tithe.
Show me where in the bible.
Re: Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 6:55pm On Jul 08
Michael547:

Show me where in the bible.

You know them already why pretend?
Re: Tithe by Michael547(m): 7:02pm On Jul 08
Dtruthspeaker:

You know them already why pretend?
I don't know.....show me.
Re: Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 7:12pm On Jul 08
Michael547:

I don't know.....show me.

Why pretend you do not know Exodus 22:29?
Re: Tithe by Michael547(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08
Dtruthspeaker:

Why pretend you do not know Exodus 22:29?
Is that verse directed to Christians?
Re: Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 6:26am On Jul 09
Michael547:

Is that verse directed to Christians?

shocked
Who else is the bible for? And who else does it talk to?
Re: Tithe by Michael547(m): 8:11am On Jul 09
Dtruthspeaker:

shocked
Who else is the bible for? And who else does it talk to?
So do you mean that Christians are under all the laws that was given to the isrealites?
Re: Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 10:55am On Jul 09
Michael547:

So do you mean that Christians are under all the laws that was given to the isrealites?

What do you think it means when we say

"I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth
I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit
and born of the virgin Mary.
I believe the bible is The Word of God.

I believe there was a man callef Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Job, David, Paul, John?
Re: Tithe by Michael547(m): 11:31am On Jul 09
Dtruthspeaker:

What do you think it means when we say

"I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth
I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit
and born of the virgin Mary.
I believe the bible is The Word of God.

I believe there was a man callef Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Job, David, Paul, John?

As shown in the screenshot below, Where does Exodus 22:29 mention tithe? How should we christians give our firstborn sons to God today?

Re: Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 1:36pm On Jul 09
Michael547:

As shown in the screenshot below, Where does Exodus 22:29 mention tithe? How should we christians give our firstborn sons to God today?

Is that not what tithe means?
Re: Tithe by Michael547(m): 1:41pm On Jul 09
Dtruthspeaker:

Is that not what tithe means?
Define the word 'tithe' cause I can't find it in that verse.
Re: Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 2:40pm On Jul 09
Michael547:

Define the word 'tithe' cause I can't find it in that verse.

Is the bible a dictionary?
Re: Tithe by Michael547(m): 2:42pm On Jul 09
Dtruthspeaker:

Is the bible a dictionary?
Ok what is tithe? Or are you saying the word 'tithe' has no meaning even in the bible?
Re: Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 2:47pm On Jul 09
Michael547:

Ok what is tithe? Or are you saying the word 'tithe' has no meaning even in the bible?

Are you a 5 year old?

Do you not have dictionaries in your house and phone?
Re: Tithe by Michael547(m): 2:52pm On Jul 09
Dtruthspeaker:

Are you a 5 year old?

Do you not have dictionaries in your house and phone?
I thought you were here to teach me....because I remember my initial statement was not even directed at you.
Re: Tithe by WhatsDifficult: 2:56pm On Jul 09
Again?
Re: Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 3:03pm On Jul 09
Michael547:

I thought you were here to teach me....because I remember my initial question was not even directed at you.

You are not even asking for teaching, you are asking to be breast fed.

Even toddlers know some things and contrubute to the class but here you are,under the presumption you are adult and yet you do not know what tithe (or you pretend not to know) even after all the talks it has generated.

To the point tbat you no longer know to use a dictionary or something

Funny, that you came to lie about tithe and yet you pretend not to know it is.

Pleaae, this place is for adults and if aint ready to be one them go leave here and go play rubber band with your mates.

No adult has time for stupid end none questions.
Re: Tithe by Michael547(m): 3:06pm On Jul 09
Dtruthspeaker:

You are not even asking for teaching, you are asking to be breast fed.

Even toddlers know some things and contrubute to the class but here you are,under the presumption you are adult and yet you do not know what tithe (or you pretend not to know) even after all the talks it has generated.

To the point tbat you no longer know to use a dictionary or something

Pleaae, this place is for adults and if aint ready to be one them go leave here and go play rubber band with your mates.

No adult has time for stupid end none questions.
So asking you what the word 'tithe' means is a stupid question?
Re: Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 3:15pm On Jul 09
Michael547:

So asking you what the word 'tithe' means is a stupid question?

Behaving like a baby whilst we think you are an adult and asking questions the answers of which every adult knows is a very very stupid thing.

And it is even more stupid that you made a stupid comment about tithe only to now say that you don't know what tithe is.

Nor did it even enter your mind to check the dictionary, please leave here and go play rubber band with your mates. This place is for adults
Re: Tithe by Michael547(m): 3:21pm On Jul 09
Dtruthspeaker:

Behaving like a baby whilst we think you are an adult and asking questions the answers of which every adult knows is a very very stupid thing.

And it is even more stupid that you made a stupid comment about tithe only to now say that you don't know what tithe is.

Nor did it even enter your mind to check the dictionary, please leave here and go play rubber band with your mates. This place is for adults
How do you know that I know the meaning of tithe when I clearly told you that I can't find tithe in Exodus 22:29?.....but you claimed that tithe was spoken about in that verse....so is it not reasonable for me to ask you what tithe is all about?
Re: Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 3:26pm On Jul 09
Michael547:

How do you know that I know the meaning of tithe when I clearly told you that I can't find tithe in Exodus 22:29?.....but you claimed that tithe was spoken about in that verse....so is it not reasonable for me to ask you what tithe is all about?

If you talk about cars then it means you know about cars. So a car dealer must be very stupid or mad or sonething to ask "whats a car?"
Re: Tithe by Michael547(m): 3:28pm On Jul 09
Dtruthspeaker:

If you talk about cars then it means you know about cars. So a car dealer must be very stupid or mad or sonething to ask "whats a car?"
But you don't agree on my idea of tithe na....so what is tithe to you According to the Bible?
Re: Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 3:41pm On Jul 09
Michael547:

But you don't agree on my idea of tithe na....so what is tithe to you According to the Bible?

Tithe is not about your idea but about what it is/iwhat it is not.

And people/dictionaries have spelt it out exactly as it is obtained fron the bible so should not have been in issue if not for your pretence or absence of knowing, you should have stayed silent or show how Christians are not commanded to pay tithe in the bible, whereas it is seen in the bible and people have made many many threads saying this.
Re: Tithe by Michael547(m): 4:01pm On Jul 09
Dtruthspeaker:

Tithe is not about your idea but about what it is/iwhat it is not.

And people/dictionaries have spelt it out exactly as it is obtained fron the bible so should not have been in issue if not for your pretence or absence of knowing, you should have stayed silent or show how Christians are not commanded to pay tithe in the bible, whereas it is seen in the bible and people have made many many threads saying this.
Ok....I did not talk to you....you quoted me first.....tell me what tithe is and where Christians are commanded to pay it?
Re: Tithe by Dtruthspeaker: 5:54am On Jul 10
Michael547:

Ok....I did not talk to you....you quoted me first.....tell me what tithe is and where Christians are commanded to pay it?

Its clear you are a mad person and not normal at alll.
Re: Tithe by Michael547(m): 8:06am On Jul 10
Dtruthspeaker:

Its clear you are a mad person and not normal at alll.
Lol....just for asking a question?

(1) (Reply)

Differences Between The Gods Of Religion And Olodumare Of Yoruba Spirituality. / God Created Male And Female - Jesus ! Does It Mean Eve Was Not The First Woman? / Knowing The Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.