Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,660 members, 7,889,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:11 AM

Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? (1732 Views)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? by Welcum: 8:32pm On Jul 07
Please, house, my younger brother is falling in love💕 with an Ibadan girl. Kindly advise: What are Ibadan girls like?

I know that everyone can't be the same. But, I just want to know the character traits usually associated with Ibadan girls. Thanks.
Re: Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? by FreeStuffsNG: 8:38pm On Jul 07
Welcum:
Please, house, my younger brother is falling in love💕 with an Ibadan girl. Kindly advise: What are Ibadan girls like?

I know that everyone can't be the same. But, I just want to know the character traits usually associated with Ibadan girls. Thanks.
Ibadan is so large, populous and with very diverse socio-religious strata for you to stereotype any man or woman from there.
One thing is that an average Ibadan indigene, whether male or female, is very proud of their heritage especially their history as a city formed by Yoruba warriors.

I don't really see any difference beyond their pride of place in Yoruba history. Shout out to every Ibadan indigene. It's the city of Firsts wink

muyico:
they can insults from today till tomorrow! they lack endurance! cheating isn't a big deal for them,they proud of DAT!
Smh. If they lack endurance, how then did they win wars and ruled over several towns and villages that were once bigger than them?

You are making the mistake the late Pa Ige made before the Ibadan presented Dr. Olunloye to defeat him and stop his second term ambition. You don't really know Ibadan people the moment you start with stereotype. You will miss it.

HE Seyi Makinde is an Ibadan man yet schooled in Lagos at UNILAG and became an accomplished Engineer, he has no tribal mark and even married to an Ijaw Lady who is today the 1st Lady of Oyo State.

6 Likes

Re: Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 07
no wonder so many men fail in dating when people think like you do....
A) whether a girl is from Ibadan or anywhere else, doesnt change the fact that the only way to get to know how she is, is by meeting/interacting with her.
B) so your brother is falling in love and you want to stop him from enjoying life? how dumb is your brother that he is falling in love with someone whose character he knows nothing about?
C) so if you tell him that Ibadan girls are bad (for example) do you really think this will stop your brotha?

let the pikin enjoy life, abeg!

7 Likes

Re: Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? by OmotolaDiego(f): 8:44pm On Jul 07
Them sabi thief ooooo

1 Like

Re: Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? by muyico(m): 8:46pm On Jul 07
they can insults from today till tomorrow! they lack endurance! cheating isn't a big deal for them,they proud of DAT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? by Welcum: 8:51pm On Jul 07
Freestuffsng and mrbtownj1, I beg you and other people who want to do this, to stop. I already said what people are trying to say. So, of what use is it to say it again? Sometimes, just hold yourself from trying to show you know too much. I am only trying to be a big brother. So, kindly let me get the answer to the exact question I asked. You might think I'm foolish but maybe not as much as you might think. Please please.
Re: Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? by Ballzproblemm: 9:19pm On Jul 07
fetish.

average looking.

low class.

Note: I haven't dated one but my Yoruba friend who lived there has.so I'm speaking of his experience.
Re: Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? by Madups(m): 9:28pm On Jul 07
Read my younger brother is falling in.. I hope it is normal fall he fell in ibadan? If so, just tell him to get up.

1 Like

Re: Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? by Peakdesign23(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07
Everyone isn’t the same, she might be different.
Re: Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? by Chibuzoripob: 10:21pm On Jul 07
cool Even though I'm Igbo man..If she's from a responsible family cool, CONGRATULATIONS to your bro in advance. He'll enjoy sizzling EGUSISOUP, ABULA, GBEGIRI,AMALA LAFUN grin cheesy.100% respect,commitment, zero to CHEATING,peace of mind

8 Likes

Re: Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? by Offpointng: 10:53pm On Jul 07
muyico:

Are these traits also not predominant in your state/ tribes women??

Only a Foolish fellow stereotype based on a particular location. If Oyinbo see you as a Nigerian and start calling you a Fraudster and a criminal now, na same you go dey cry racism

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? by DevilsEqual(m): 11:15pm On Jul 07
Welcum:

How bright are u?
What's your level of education?
How many books have u read all your life?

That u think humans aren't individual entities but Instead, a set of preprogrammed robots made to act in an identical manners shows how shallow u are

What's "Ibadan Girls"?

Is there a separate gene that codes separately for females from that side??

6 Likes

Re: Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? by DevilsEqual(m): 11:17pm On Jul 07
Ballzproblemm:
fetish.

average looking.

low class.

Note: I haven't dated one but my Yoruba friend who lived there has.so I'm speaking of his experience.

And that one dating experience of your nonexistent friend is the best representation of the whole Ibadan Girls

I'm beginning to think Nigerians were neither created by anyone nor evolved from animals, not even our so-called educational level could make us think like a 21st century humans

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? by MrLibrarian(m): 12:04am On Jul 08
Offpointng:

Only a Foolish fellow stereotype based on a particular location. If Oyinbo see you as a Nigerian and start calling you a Fraudster and a criminal now, na same you go dey cry racism
shut up dumbass.
You're way worse than the guy you're quoting.
Bloody hypocrite.
No let me screen shoot your post history o
Re: Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? by Negroid001(m): 12:18am On Jul 08
Ibadan women and men, very cunning and lousy.
Re: Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? by tanigororo: 4:32am On Jul 08
Welcum:

They are smart, sharp mouthed, and dubious.
They are industrious, trust them for that

1 Like

Re: Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? by meobizy(f): 8:06am On Jul 08
This should make front page. The idiot moderators hate opening their own nyashes.
Re: Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? by adeememman(m): 8:32am On Jul 08
You're doing the right thing but facing the wrong direction. There are good and bad people in every city. So rather your investigation should be on the particular family the lady comes from. Do they have terminal or hereditary illness, do they treat their in laws nicely, will they always pamper their daughter at your brother's expense in case there is any challenge. What is their history, moral stand? These are many more questions are what you should be asking

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? by RealityKings: 8:45am On Jul 08
Ibadan is the new crude oil for hookup trade.. Those girls figured ibadan has a very large population and so it's hard to meet people who knows them over there.

Its also easy to meet men willing to pay for hookup and market is faster there because of the huge population.

May God guide us in choosing right
Re: Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? by ClassicEvilSpir: 8:52am On Jul 08
Offpointng:

Exactly.
They are simply not intelligent enough to see that same things they condemn, they engage in too.
Re: Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:08am On Jul 08
They're good at insulting!
Re: Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? by Welcum: 7:27am On Jul 09
adeememman:
You're doing the right thing but facing the wrong direction. There are good and bad people in every city. So rather your investigation should be on the particular family the lady comes from. Do they have terminal or hereditary illness, do they treat their in laws nicely, will they always pamper their daughter at your brother's expense in case there is any challenge. What is their history, moral stand? These are many more questions are what you should be asking
If I was "facing the wrong direction" how come I got this your beautiful advice in that wrong direction😂 Meanwhile, thanks for your advice. It gave me a new idea. No matter what toxic fellows like DevilsEqual say here, I must help to watch my younger brother's back.
Re: Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? by ObalendeCMS: 7:36am On Jul 09
AWATS!

E con be naija girl.

*chuckles*

Re: Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? by DeeScan: 5:48pm On Jul 09
Most commercial driver for ibadan craze for head pass Lagos own ..

Those bastards fit knock you down still dey insult you on top am ..
Re: Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? by Penflame(m): 4:39pm On Jul 10
Omo, I didn't want to say anything before, but I have to.
Now, what I'm about to say is FACT because I have been living in this city for over 4 years since I was posted here for my youth service.

GOOD QUALITIES
1. Ibadan women are nice if they know you are stranger in their land but can speak their language (Yoruba)
2. They can give you their daughter for free knacking if you are nice and and can dash out things to them freely.
3. The ones that are raised from a very good Christian home are good and marriageable. Even my fiancée is an Ibadan lady and I can vouch for her because I know who she is and the family she came from.

BAD QUALITIES
1. They are mostly into hookup, both young and old. Even married women are into hookup
2. They can cause your entire generation and all kinds of insults are their trademarks
3. They will scam you if you are stranger and can't speak their language. Especially if you don't really know your right from your left in the land.
4. The Alhajas in their midst are the worse. This ones will behave as if they are very holy and friendly first and then start showing you the bad and brutal side of them once you are not obliging to their crazy demanded of buying them things like drink or giving them money.
5. Very fetish. When I say fetish, I mean crazily fetish. But once you know their tactic, you can easily wade of their fetish things.

I said all the above because my neighbours in all my former 3 apartments are mostly married.

Let me know if I should say more about the single ladies in Ibadan. You will be surprised.
Re: Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? by labake1(f): 7:44pm On Jul 10
Whatever rubbísh anyone has written, women are women and we are nice
Re: Please, What Are Ibadan Women Like? by marenkurz: 7:25am On Jul 11
Ibadan is a wonderful place and the people are homely. I served in Oyo state and I dated an ibadan lady during my time. She was wonderful, caring and lovely. Quiet and funny.
We broke up because she wanted marriage assurance. I don't give marriage assurance. That was 2013.

(1) (Reply)

How To Read A Girls Mind ! / We Just Manage Guy / Ultimate Show Of Love: The Most Expensive Gift U Can Give Ur Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.