Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,150 members, 7,943,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Reno Omokri Calls Out Peter Obi For His Statement On Kenya - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Calls Out Peter Obi For His Statement On Kenya (15638 Views)

Omokri Calls Tinubu Tax Swallower, Challenges Supporters To Name His Source / Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS / Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Peter Obi For His Statement On Kenya by lagosrd: 2:27pm On Jul 08
[quote author=Ibrahimcoomasie post=130844696][/quote]

Reno is A very very good case study where a bad example is required.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Peter Obi For His Statement On Kenya by sleezy106(m): 3:35pm On Jul 08
Oga Reno go rest leave Peter obi alone we already don know your kind of person- Reno anywhere belle face..we know you no worries Just be there
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Peter Obi For His Statement On Kenya by celestineteryim: 4:02pm On Jul 08
shizzleStar:
facts? Donuou know what fact means??

Where's the evidence? Where are the purchase orders and receipt and delivery documents? Which news media carried or reported the so called purchase?..

You brain dead tinimpoo supporters obviously have saw dust for brains. Eternal hate filled FOOLS
obituary asslicker spotted
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Peter Obi For His Statement On Kenya by aswani(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08
Difrent:

That's why I love those posts he ends with "oya insult me now "
The comments section is usually full of hate speeches

Honesty, it's just incredible the way he has so much power over Obidient mind and souls.

None of dem fit comot eye for him post, dey must to obey his command sha. "Oya insult me now".

Reno wicked sha, óntop as Obidients foolish reach, he still grab all dere blokos dey take dem play ludo.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Peter Obi For His Statement On Kenya by aswani(m): 4:46pm On Jul 08
RichBoy247:

I am surprised that s dullard 3rd Class Philosophy graduate can fool millions of people. I shouldn't anyway, most of the people he has been fooling are those that dropped out of Primary School and jumped into Mallam Audu's trailer carrying Cows from Bornu through Igboland to Lagos to come and sell Gala and La Casera inside Lagos

Jésù, dis poster get sharp mout ó, abeg if I ever offend you for here, jus forgive me.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Peter Obi For His Statement On Kenya by Augustenite(m): 6:05pm On Jul 08
CoronaVirusPro:
Smart people know Peter’s antics and won’t fall for it!

Is it not same Ruto that was compared to Peter when he won the Kenyan presidential elections?

Nigerians should be thanksgiving for not voting for Peter. Ruto would have been a saint as of date

Oga keep quiet there. RUTO is a good president and he has achieved a lot in Kenya more than what Buhari and Tinubu has achieved just in less than two years. How I wish Obi won the election.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Peter Obi For His Statement On Kenya by Emdebby2: 8:23pm On Jul 08
Why is this man always on the news with attack?
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Peter Obi For His Statement On Kenya by sddiamond: 10:45pm On Jul 08
You honestly take Reno serious? Hate won't do you any good
Richtaiwo:

Read Reno's comment again, this time, very slowly. There is a difference between 400 SUVs for Igwes and SUVs for 400 Igwes. In addition, Prove Reno wrong and $10k is yours.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Peter Obi For His Statement On Kenya by Sajio(m): 1:49pm On Jul 21
Herkim:

Kindly tell us how Peter obi and others can properly manage this country.
Answer mine first.... How better has the current government managed Nigeria?? Even with all the bogus budgets +suplimeentory upon suplimentory budget, still nothing to show for. I just pray and wished Military can peacefully take over the helms of power, DEMOCRACY IS NOT AND WILL NEVER WORK IN NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If There's No Partiality, You Won't Be Governor Yourself" - Tinubu To Fashola / Federal Government Have Started Paying February Salary And First 28days. / Police Warn IPOB Over Buhari’s Visit To South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.