Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,758 members, 7,945,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? (3413 Views)

Be Sure Of Your Afterlife Before You Depart / A Very False Christian Belief About The Afterlife. / What's The Yoruba Traditional Belief Of Afterlife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Ken4Christ: 12:40am On Jul 29
sonmvayina:

Lol..very funny.

So it is the Greek/Romans that are God chosen people?
You don't just want to understand that you have wasted your whole life believing a lie...
Come out of it my friend.
Jesus is a creation of the Greek/Roman empire . He has got nothing to do with God the creator of heaven and earth.

Jesus is the creator. Nothing existed without him.
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by sonmvayina(m): 12:51pm On Jul 29
Ken4Christ:

Jesus is the creator. Nothing existed without him.

You are bringing judgement on yourself.
God is not a Jewish man..

God is the eternal spirit...not a man that was executed on a cross.
Be careful of blasphemy...

See Numbers 23:19.
Educate yourself
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Michael547(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29
obonujoker:

Read Luke 16: 19-31 and Hebrews 9'27
I have read this portions of the Bible and I did not see where it was stated that 'spirits' of bad people goes to hell
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Ken4Christ: 11:37pm On Jul 29
sonmvayina:

You are bringing judgement on yourself.
God is not a Jewish man..

God is the eternal spirit...not a man that was executed on a cross.
Be careful of blasphemy...

See Numbers 23:19.
Educate yourself

Jesus is the image of the invisible God. Before Abraham, Jesus was. He is God in human flesh. He is currently seated on the right hand of the Father. He is in every book of the Bible. You are suffering from spiritual blindness just like the present day Jews
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by jaephoenix(m): 12:47am On Jul 30
MaxInDHouse:

Questions should be asked based on the topic and comment of the poster it's pointless asking questions outside the poster's comment.

You are a living soul there is nothing outside you called "soul" therefore at death your soul dies.

What confused misinformed churchgoers is Jesus' comment @ Matthew 10:28 that says:

"And do not become fearful of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul; rather, fear him who can destroy both soul and body in Ge·henʹna"

The soul in this context doesn't mean something outside you but your character in person. For instance those who know you call you by name when they see you as in your body but your real identity is not that body rather the character you have always been so if you appear somewhere and refuse to act in line with what they know many will either question your sanity or feel it's a resemblance it will be as if they're seeing someone else in your body.

So what Jesus meant is that both the body they knew and your real person (identify) will perish if God wants to destroy you that is what nobody not even Satan can do all what they can do is harm and destroy your body which they can see wherever God has the power to give you another perfect human body that will shock those that think they have finished you! smiley
Wtf are you talking about? Does this drivel make sense?
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by jaephoenix(m): 12:48am On Jul 30
Ken4Christ:

The scripture says so.
Lol. Why do you believe the scripture? Do you know who wrote it? Are you aware it is self contradictory? Are you also aware it goes against science and logic?
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by sonmvayina(m): 9:36am On Jul 30
Ken4Christ:

Jesus is the image of the invisible God. Before Abraham, Jesus was. He is God in human flesh. He is currently seated on the right hand of the Father. He is in every book of the Bible. You are suffering from spiritual blindness just like the present day Jews

You are in a lot of deep shit..Jesus was before Abraham as what?.
Jesus is a creation of the Roman empire, the earlier you realize that the better for you.
I understand you have wasted your time believing some shit. But you can always make a u turn...it's not too late..Did you not see the passages I posted of God saying there is no God besides him...

Continue following the idea of man.
Come to your creator.
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Ken4Christ: 2:26pm On Jul 30
sonmvayina:

You are in a lot of deep shit..Jesus was before Abraham as what?.
Jesus is a creation of the Roman empire, the earlier you realize that the better for you.
I understand you have wasted your time believing some shit. But you can always make a u turn...it's not too late..Did you not see the passages I posted of God saying there is no God besides him...

Continue following the idea of man.
Come to your creator.

Remain in your blindness. Your eyes will clear the day you stand before Jesus to be judged. But it will be too late.
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Ken4Christ: 2:29pm On Jul 30
jaephoenix:

Lol. Why do you believe the scripture? Do you know who wrote it? Are you aware it is self contradictory? Are you also aware it goes against science and logic?

Revelation knowledge is superior to science. Science cannot explain how the world began. Science cannot explain how a man blind from birth can regain his sight. Science cannot explain why people die. And they can't stop the process of death. Science doesn't even know what the future holds. But answer to all of these is in the word of God
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by sonmvayina(m): 6:21pm On Jul 30
Ken4Christ:

Remain in your blindness. Your eyes will clear the day you stand before Jesus to be judged. But it will be too late.

If I tell you, till you stand before Thor, how will you feel?
Judgement takes place on earth. When we expire , our body is buried for it to turn to dust and our spirit returns to God who gave it...
No judgement after death....all lies and deception. Don't fall for it...
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Ken4Christ: 6:47pm On Jul 30
sonmvayina:

If I tell you, till you stand before Thor, how will you feel?
Judgement takes place on earth. When we expire , our body is buried for it to turn to dust and our spirit returns to God who gave it...
No judgement after death....all lies and deception. Don't fall for it...

I won't die. I will only sleep in the Lord.
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by sonmvayina(m): 8:02am On Jul 31
Ken4Christ:

You are not well are you..

Is that not what I have been saying that death is an illusion..

Grow up my friend and keep up...
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Ken4Christ: 8:05am On Jul 31
sonmvayina:

You are not well are you..

Is that not what I have been saying that death is an illusion..

Grow up my friend and keep up...

I live in the supernatural because Jesus lives in me. Let him into your life and you will understand what I am saying. He gives your life a meaning. Christ in me makes me supernatural.
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by jaephoenix(m): 10:53am On Jul 31
Ken4Christ:

Revelation knowledge is superior to science. Science cannot explain how the world began. Science cannot explain how a man blind from birth can regain his sight. Science cannot explain why people die. And they can't stop the process of death. Science doesn't even know what the future holds. But answer to all of these is in the word of God
Science can explain how people die. Yes it doesn't know a lot of things but instead of saying it doesn't know, it doesn't accept silly, fictional stories in place

1 Like

Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by jaephoenix(m): 10:54am On Jul 31
Ken4Christ:

Ok, Delulu
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by jaephoenix(m): 10:54am On Jul 31
Ken4Christ:

I live in the supernatural because Jesus lives in me. Let him into your life and you will understand what I am saying. He gives your life a meaning. Christ in me makes me supernatural.
Try and see a shrink soon

1 Like

Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Ken4Christ: 2:07pm On Jul 31
jaephoenix:

Science can explain how people die. Yes it doesn't know a lot of things but instead of saying it doesn't know, it doesn't accept silly, fictional stories in place

Science is limited in knowledge. With all technology, they can't find heaven. They can't see demons. But we know that they exist.
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Ken4Christ: 2:08pm On Jul 31
jaephoenix:

Try and see a shrink soon

You don't know what you are missing until you meet the Lord. He is the life.
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by sonmvayina(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31
Ken4Christ:

Indian hemp is not good for you.
Stop smoking it...

A dead Jew who never existed, only on a book written by unknown authors..

My friend, grow up, all these Jesus bull shit is for toddlers.

How old are you anyway ?
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Ken4Christ: 10:27pm On Jul 31
sonmvayina:

Stop smoking it...

How old are you anyway ?

He never existed yet your birthday is with reference to him. Use your brain. Jesus is the centre of history. Whether it BC and AD or BCE and CE dating calendar, it all revolves around Jesus. And you can't escape Jesus. You either receive him as your Lord and Saviour or meet him as your judge. Your eyes will clear.
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by sonmvayina(m): 7:31am On Aug 01
Ken4Christ:

He never existed yet your birthday is with reference to him. Use your brain. Jesus is the centre of history. Whether it BC and AD or BCE and CE dating calendar, it all revolves around Jesus. And you can't escape Jesus. You either receive him as your Lord and Saviour or meet him as your judge. Your eyes will clear.

That is the hand work of pope Gregory the great.
Another pope is on record to say
"How beneficial this myth of christ has been for us and our predecessors...." Pope pius X. It's all myth...not real. Don't you see the evil they all do in the Vatican. Those those guys look like been serious. Or you think if it was real, they would give it to you?
Don't use your tongue to count your teeth.
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Ken4Christ: 8:30am On Aug 01
sonmvayina:

That is the hand work of pope Gregory the great.
Another pope is on record to say
"How beneficial this myth of christ has been for us and our predecessors...." Pope pius X. It's all myth...not real. Don't you see the evil they all do in the Vatican. Those those guys look like been serious. Or you think if it was real, they would give it to you?
Don't use your tongue to count your teeth.

Why did it stand if Jesus is not real? And why Jesus? Use your small brain. Jesus is Lord.
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Ken4Christ: 8:32am On Aug 01
sonmvayina:

Stop smoking it...

How old are you anyway ?

The God of this world is holding you captive. I pray you will see the light very soon and be free.
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by jaephoenix(m): 11:21am On Aug 01
Ken4Christ:

Science is limited in knowledge. With all technology, they can't find heaven. They can't see demons. But we know that they exist.
How can they find something that doesn't exist? U well so?

1 Like

Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by jaephoenix(m): 11:22am On Aug 01
Ken4Christ:

BCE doesn't revolve around your Yahweh. It means Before Common Era. Ur education na waste

1 Like

Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:40pm On Aug 01
jaephoenix:

Wtf are you talking about? Does this drivel make sense?
If you agree that your existence happened accidentally i also have the right to believe whatever as long as it's working out what is BENEFICIAL for mankind! wink
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Ken4Christ: 4:16pm On Aug 01
jaephoenix:

BCE doesn't revolve around your Yahweh. It means Before Common Era. Ur education na waste

Use your common sense. It's just nomenclature. Jesus is still the dividing line. Is there any date difference between it and the Bc and Ad?
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Ken4Christ: 4:18pm On Aug 01
jaephoenix:

How can they find something that doesn't exist? U well so?

They feel it doesn't exist because they can't see it. The things you don't see are more real than the things you see. It takes revelation knowledge to know about the reality of the invisible world.
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by bobestman(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01
Afterlife is a place of correction where how you see how you lived on Earth and vow to make amends when given the opportunity to return or reincarnate back into Earth. It's not hell fire as you ppl were erroneously taught

Your ancestors know this but when the robbers who created your religions came they lied that it is hell fire to deceive many of you. The lie called hell began with coming of your religions. Your ancestors who were before all this knew nothing of such. Read the book of Samuel, after his death, they called his soul to inquire about something and it still happen today. Both the good and bad can be called. Africans know nothing about hell. It was created by your religions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by sonmvayina(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01
Ken4Christ:

The God of this world is holding you captive. I pray you will see the light very soon and be free.

Jesus Christ is a myth
The earlier you know it the better you start acting like a grown up..
Send me your email let me send you a video
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by sonmvayina(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01
Ken4Christ:

Why did it stand if Jesus is not real? And why Jesus? Use your small brain. Jesus is Lord.

Because they killed a lot of people to propagate the lie...go and find out the history of Christianity. It will shork you.

So instead of you and your family been slaughtered , just believe and go to church...you live..
Re: The Afterlife- Fact Or Fallacy? by Ken4Christ: 7:47pm On Aug 01
sonmvayina:

Because they killed a lot of people to propagate the lie...go and find out the history of Christianity. It will shork you.

So instead of you and your family been slaughtered , just believe and go to church...you live..

If you know the privileges I am enjoying in Christ, you will embrace it without delay. It's a higher life. It's a better life. It's a glorious life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is There Any Gnostic Christian On Nairaland? / Does This Make Jesus Greater Than Muhammad? / DOWNLOAD AUDIO: In Love With You – Sinach (mp3 Download + Lyrics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.