Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,858 members, 7,902,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:01 PM

EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu (20190 Views)

LASTMA, Police Personnel Knock Out Driver’s Teeth In Brutal Attack / Police Bust Kidnappers Waiting For Ransom In Gombe / Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu by Wickedlywicked: 10:51am On Jul 08
MrEverest:

What are you talking about? Have you been living under the rock or you just want to feign ignorance of what has been happening since?

A popular OAP in Owerri, called Nonso Nkwa had done several videos with full evidence of how police and army were involved in most of the criminal activities going on in Imo State in particular and SE generally. Sometimes, police will stop you on the outskirts of the city, in the guise of checking your papers, then the next thing, they will jump into your car and ask you to move at gun point or will even seize the steering from you, then drive along the highway. On the way, they will tell you to transfer huge amount of money to them or risk being killed and thrown into the forest. And these are not empty threats. If you're alone in the car, it makes it worse for you. They could kill you, throw your body away and drive your car to another state where they sell it to their syndicate buyers.

All these has been happenings and the government can't claim not to be aware. They know, from the authorities in Abuja down to the state headquarters. They're all aware!

They feel it serves their evil interests in the following ways:
1. It projects the SE as unsafe and they easily put the blame on IPOB or ESN.
2. It punishes the Igbos they hate so much.
3. It enriches them because these syndicates pays returns to their ogas at the top.
4. It scares away investors since no one will want to invest in an unsafe zone.
5. It makes them feel happy since they won't have to suffer the effects of insecurity alone while SE will be relatively safe.

These are the factors driving over 90% of the insecurity in the SE.

Indeed Nigeria is the world's largest crime scene.
You still have no one to blame except your mumu selves. Let’s assume your story was true then the question remains : why is it not happening or rampant in other regions? This is exactly what you get when you make your region a fertile breeding ground for terror. A lot of non-state actors would surely seize the opportunity to do their things knowing fully well that they have a sure gateway: Insecurity.
Again, blame yourselves for positioning yourselves and your land in a way that makes evil to thrive.
Re: EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu by shizzleStar: 10:57am On Jul 08
paramakina202:

Why are you spitting all over the place?
Life as a bandit must be very miserable for you.All your victims have cursed you and your generations.Anu ohia.,
Is it by force to comment?I will comment on topics of my choice and there is absolutely nothing you and your bloody gang can do about it.
My presence here will continue to torment you ndi ekperima masquerading as freedom fighters.
Ezi, lee gi nu lee ndi feedom fighters.... nde ohi.Chineke kpokwa gi oku.Kamanu ozuzu egbe igwe gbagbuo gi nga ahu.
The criminal corrupt policemen are hiding under the evil platform of UGM that IPOB founded to commit crime.UGM was it not created by Nnamdi Kanu?
you're the stupid person here. Sultan of pigs is right. You are quick to castigate ESN and IPOB that their formation enabled the criminal police kidnapping syndicate to carry out their crime, this is another level of stupidity exhibited.

Kanu formed ESN, so what's wrong with forming a security outfit for a region? UGM has no relation with ESN as the whole world can now see that the police you support are the real UGM and kidnappers disturbing the people

Pick a struggle and stop ranting from both sides of your mouth
Re: EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu by Maobichek: 11:28am On Jul 08
Riami:
This is absolutely preposterous

Our society is very very dangerous now; yesterday a police officer waved at me to stop but my friend told me to increase the speed because the person may not be an officer and now officers are partners in crime.

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu by OKOATA(m): 12:06pm On Jul 08
MrEverest:
People have been saying it since that insecurity in the SE is artificial and mostly sponsored by government agencies. The EFCC, army and police are all involved and the government turns a blind eye.

The army works with fulani herdsmen to kidnap people and extort huge ransoms from them.
The police will mount roadblocks and extort motorists by day but once it's evening, they will turn to armed robbers and kidnappers.

Nigeria is indeed the world's largest crime scene.
You might be right but who are those killing Police and Army at each checkpoints? Is it these same Ex Police syndicate or who exactly? Cos people keep accusing ESN and IPob for the killings.
Re: EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu by sultanofpigs: 12:52pm On Jul 08
The guy has NEVER been IGBO..

Spartachizzy:
This your comment shows that sultanofpigs was right about you, someone is trying to teach you the propaganda that the Nigerian security agency use to commit crime in southeast in disguise of securing southeast you are here disgracing youself and your family, if you happened to be igboman then it's by mistake.Idiat!
Re: EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu by smileyoo: 1:13pm On Jul 08
treesun:
This is serious and extremely scary, people with official guns doing evil!
that's actually what is happening in the south east, after committing their criminalities in secret, they will start blaming ipob and disturbing innocent citizens of the south east.
God will continue to expose and disgrace them, one after the other, because the cries and prayers of the brutalized innocent citizens of Igbo land shall never be in vain .

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu by AFONJACOW(m): 1:51pm On Jul 08
They will rather steal from the poor than to join the poor to take the country back from the rich.....
Re: EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu by Blaze95: 2:17pm On Jul 08
If our force personnel decide to act right ✅, then d country will get it right.
Re: EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu by UnabashedIPOB: 2:35pm On Jul 08
When you have those who are supposed to uphold the law break the law, what do you then have? A useless and hopeless country! And that's what your country Nigeria is. I am surprised they did NOT blame Prime Minister of the Biafra Government In Exile, Mazi Simon Ekpa, for the atrocities of these terrorists in security uniform.
Re: EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu by Scamburster(m): 4:44pm On Jul 08
Santalpharay:
My personal encounter with these criminals is that they stopped me while I was on okada going about my business. After searching me, they found out that I have two phones in my pocket. ( One of them was actually faulty and am taking it to Emeka Offor plaza for repairs). Without any questions they put me inside a waiting bus by the road side. By thirty minutes time the bus was filled to capacity while they drove us to their station. Meanwhile one guy who was bold enough to resist them telling them that he can't just be arrested for no reason was beaten mercilessly. I have to advice him to calm down because resistance will only attract more beatings since there is nothing else you can do. And dare not fight back. They herded us into a room at the station ( not a cell), removed our shirts and brought a girl with a cell phone and ask us to start calling our families for bail. But they said that if you can produce receipt for extra phones you have on you that they will leave you. ( Which is almost impossible). I was there until evening when everybody has gone and I was the only one remaining in the room, since they want to close work,they have to return my phone's to me after making sure I have no money on me, they let me go after wasting that day for me. I was calm all through the ordeal because I know we did not commit any offence. The idiats only need those bail money. NIGERIA police is something else.
This happened along 33 right?
Re: EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu by chido20(m): 4:46pm On Jul 08
bewla:
Don't allow me to change am for you

Go to your country then
mugu
Re: EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu by Adaisback(f): 6:21pm On Jul 08
paramakina202:

Life as a bandit must be very miserable for you.All your victims have cursed you and your generations.Anu ohia.,
Is it by force to comment?I will comment on topics of my choice and there is absolutely nothing you and your bloody gang can do about it.
My presence here will continue to torment you ndi ekperima masquerading as freedom fighters.
Ezi, lee gi nu lee ndi feedom fighters.... nde ohi.Chineke kpokwa gi oku.Kamanu ozuzu egbe igwe gbagbuo gi nga ahu.
The criminal corrupt policemen are hiding under the evil platform of UGM that IPOB founded to commit crime.UGM was it not created by Nnamdi Kanu?
Don't mind those evil people my love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu by paramakina202: 6:28pm On Jul 08
Adaisback:
Don't mind those evil people my love

Thank you my dear...They think they can bully me.

1 Like

Re: EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu by bewla(m): 7:31pm On Jul 08
chido20:
mugu
You won't like it (if) we demand passport from you

To enter the zoo
Re: EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu by chido20(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08
bewla:
You won't like it (if) we demand passport from you

To enter the zoo
lol enta Zoo come do wetin. Come dy buy skull?
Re: EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu by delpee(f): 8:28pm On Jul 08
vanbonattel:
I get the pinshures

Impersonation maybe as stated in the report.
Re: EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu by Santalpharay: 8:39pm On Jul 08
Scamburster:

This happened along 33 right?

No, Bida road by Modebe street.
Re: EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu by sultanofpigs: 10:45pm On Jul 08
Tell them...

They all feign ignorance concerning these antics of the same Police everyone knows are complicit and criminal in their actions.

To imagine that people even believe Propaganda press release of Police and Army operatives who have been deeply compromised.

As the FOUANI Boss was kidnapped in their SECURE LAGOS/SW didn't you notice they way the news was hushed instantly? Imagine this took place in the SE. These same redundant misfits will immediately label IPOB and their legion of haters will go to press with fake narratives to suit their worthless destinys.

MrEverest:

What are you talking about? Have you been living under the rock or you just want to feign ignorance of what has been happening since?

A popular OAP in Owerri, called Nonso Nkwa had done several videos with full evidence of how police and army were involved in most of the criminal activities going on in Imo State in particular and SE generally. Sometimes, police will stop you on the outskirts of the city, in the guise of checking your papers, then the next thing, they will jump into your car and ask you to move at gun point or will even seize the steering from you, then drive along the highway. On the way, they will tell you to transfer huge amount of money to them or risk being killed and thrown into the forest. And these are not empty threats. If you're alone in the car, it makes it worse for you. They could kill you, throw your body away and drive your car to another state where they sell it to their syndicate buyers.

All these has been happenings and the government can't claim not to be aware. They know, from the authorities in Abuja down to the state headquarters. They're all aware!

They feel it serves their evil interests in the following ways:
1. It projects the SE as unsafe and they easily put the blame on IPOB or ESN.
2. It punishes the Igbos they hate so much.
3. It enriches them because these syndicates pays returns to their ogas at the top.
4. It scares away investors since no one will want to invest in an unsafe zone.
5. It makes them feel happy since they won't have to suffer the effects of insecurity alone while SE will be relatively safe.

These are the factors driving over 90% of the insecurity in the SE.

Indeed Nigeria is the world's largest crime scene.
Re: EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu by sultanofpigs: 10:59pm On Jul 08
Idiat is responding in Google translate .

On this same platform you where hailing a foolish 'skit video's by a worthless Fulani cretin , claiming to want to confront ESN.

You were busy masturbating and shouting where are ESN and IPOB operatives. Abi you forget?

You are such a waste of semen and you should be in a cage with a rabid dog..

SE is formidable..No CAP...

Useless idiat

paramakina202:

Re: EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu by paramakina202: 11:28pm On Jul 08
Sultanofpigs if you must mention me do that with all due respect or else I will be reporting any post of your's that comes with insult from now on.Google translate my foot!Google translate can only translate central Igbo not dialects which I used in that post.
Ok so google knows what is kamanu ozuzu? grin Ok go to Google and translate it grin
Stop lying b4 t0ndA go faya you grin
Re: EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu by sultanofpigs: 1:23am On Jul 09
What is Kamanu Ozuzu? Even without Google?

You are extremely daft..see desperate IGBO impersonator..

You are extremely shallow and weak..

You don cast totally..

Shame on you...

Go and hail @Typing and his Fulani skit makers you were hailing foolishly, asking ESN to confront. You are essentially a failure and it's best you understand that BIAFRANs are everywhere in the SE , even in the barracks..

You are shameless...and you know. Spits

paramakina202:
Sultanofpigs if you must mention me do that with all due respect or else I will be reporting any post of your's that comes with insult from now on.Google translate my foot!Google translate can only translate central Igbo not dialects which I used in that post.
Ok so google knows what is kamanu ozuzu? grin Ok go to Google and translate it grin
Stop lying b4 t0ndA go faya you grin
Re: EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu by bewla(m): 1:34pm On Jul 09
chido20:
lol enta Zoo come do wetin. Come dy buy skull?
Am sure you in cage where you are now

We are in zanga free as winds

No come AJ

Because food no they boys they para
Re: EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu by sultanofpigs: 12:26pm On Jul 10
I need this thread to catch fire...
Re: EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu by sultanofpigs: 1:05pm On Jul 10
Na wa ooooooo...

grin
Re: EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu by Malista(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26
Maobichek:

Our society is very very dangerous now; yesterday a police officer waved at me to stop but my friend told me to increase the speed because the person may not be an officer and now officers are partners in crime.

Pls sir, help

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman, Suspected Armed Robber Die In Gun Battle In Calabar / Generator Thief Forced To Do Frog Jump After Being Caught (Video) / Pregnant Woman Arrested For Allegedly Killing First Husband In Ilorin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.