Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,189 members, 7,925,698 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:42 PM

Just-in:anambra's Chikwendu Bags 1st Class(pharmacy)in Ireland. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Just-in:anambra's Chikwendu Bags 1st Class(pharmacy)in Ireland. (229 Views)

Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class / Meet Ui's First-class Pharmacy Fresh Graduate With Over 50 Research Articles / Meet Adebisi Yusuff Adebayo: Graduate With 50 Research Articles Bags 1st Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just-in:anambra's Chikwendu Bags 1st Class(pharmacy)in Ireland. by AnambraPeople: 9:53pm On Jul 07
Just-In:Anambra's Chikwendu bags 1st class(Pharmacy)in Ireland.

Anambra-born Mr Jidekene Kennedy Chikwendu last Thursday did Nigeria proud as he emerged the best graduating student of Ulster University, Northern Ireland.

He obtained Masters of Science in pharmacy with first class distinction.

Jidekene is the son of the former Executive Çhairman of Nnewi North LGA, Anambra State, Hon Amobi Chikwendu.

In his speech, Jidekene Chikwendu who graduated with a degree in pharmacy, thanked God for His grace upon his life for the opportunity to attain an incredible milestone.

He also commended his classmates for their dedication and hard work they all put towards multiple responsibilities ranging from part-time jobs, and rigorous academic schedules, dedication to family and Self care.

“My mother will jokingly asked me if she still existed if she called before I call her, her playful banters kept me grounded during those busy times.

“I appreciate my parents who instilled in me a strong sense of hard work, the fear of God, my ever dependable friends, a lot of help from the faculty, I am a budding expert in pharmacy.

“To our family and friends, we thank you for your unwavering support and encouragement. To our professors, mentors and support staff.

“To my fellow graduates, I will like to extend my deepest gratitude to you, your support, sheer determination and good crack have made this journey unforgettable.

“As we step into the professional world, let us take note of the words of the renowned Nigerian author, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie who says ‘the best thing about having a platform is using it for good and to support those who are less fortunate’.

“Let’s use our knowledge and skills to serve with kindness, integrity and excellence. Congratulations Class of 2024. I wish us all success and performance,” Pharmacist Chikwendu said.

The former Executive Çhairman of Nnewi North LGA, Hon Amobi Chikwendu while commenting on his son’s outstanding performance at Ulster University said all glory should go to God.

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/2024/07/07/just-in-anambras-chikwendu-bags-1st-class-pharmacy-in-ireland/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just-in:anambra's Chikwendu Bags 1st Class(pharmacy)in Ireland. by EreluRoz: 10:07pm On Jul 07
First time in recent times something good is coming from anambra.
Peter Obi has damaged their image

1 Like

Re: Just-in:anambra's Chikwendu Bags 1st Class(pharmacy)in Ireland. by Aonkuuse(m): 10:09pm On Jul 07
Nigerians and paper achievements........ Come show us real achievements by inventing ground breaking technologies. We are tired of first class this and first class that.

1 Like

Re: Just-in:anambra's Chikwendu Bags 1st Class(pharmacy)in Ireland. by EreluRoz: 10:12pm On Jul 07
Aonkuuse:
Nigerians and paper achievements........ Come show us real achievements by inventing ground breaking technologies. We are tired of first class this and first class that.
Have you cancelled yourself from helping Nigeria in that regard? Bittered man, na only penis be una bragging rights
Re: Just-in:anambra's Chikwendu Bags 1st Class(pharmacy)in Ireland. by Macphenson: 11:16am On Jul 08
EreluRoz:
First time in recent times something good is coming from anambra.
Peter Obi has damaged their image f

Peter Obi is not responsible for ur damaged pussy. Anambra state have been consistently making waves especially in education.
Anambra tops all chat in educational indices.
Go and verify

(1) (Reply)

Online SAP HANA Training / SAP BO Online Training / Best Hadoop Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.