Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,931 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

95 Percent Of Nigerian Ladies Have Never Experienced Orgasm - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 95 Percent Of Nigerian Ladies Have Never Experienced Orgasm (4489 Views)

In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Ladies Have Never Experienced Orgasm by bisqit: 9:16am On Jul 11
luminouz:
And that's why Lumi Lumi is different.

I beat my chest when I say no woman who has been with me ever left without cumming and I have dated all the three major tribes. I learnt no matter tribe or race, women are same at their core. Satisfy them and watch them do anything to make you happy.

It's instinct and a skill. Learning it will save men lots of heartache...if only they know how women go crazy after orgasms.
liar
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Ladies Have Never Experienced Orgasm by Geniemoi01(m): 10:03am On Jul 11
Lyrics269:
The vast majority of nigerian girls have never experienced orgasm. Most Nigerian girls don't cum during intercourse. Most of them don't even know that as a lady they are supposed to squirt during sexual activities.
What's wrong with Nigerian girls?

You guys should shut the Bleep up!

It's your lack of knowledge of female nature that's making you all agree with the sewage these females vomit from their mouth.

If 95% of females ever agree that they reach orgasm, don't you know that the sexual dynamics will shift? And that they'll lose their monopoly over sexual satisfaction?
You guys don't think at all.

Whatever women enjoy from men they'll hardly ever acknowledge or praise it in public for fear of giving men the impression that men we doing them a favor - in the case of sex, receiving sex from men when society has made it seem like it's women that give men sex.
If they ever come out to acknowledge it it'll be put out as "Obligation". As a man v you are supposed to. "A real man does this and that for his woman" whearas it is a favor men are doing them, but they've twisted it in such a way that they make you belive they are doing a favor by allowing you to help them.

Also, if 95% of women don't enjoy orgasm, why do women keep having sex? Don't you know that women enjoy sex much more than men, and can reach multiple orgasms in just one round of sex? Or don't you know that women have more erogenous zones than men that increases their arousal level and makes sex much more passionate for them?
This is why they keep having sex even with different guys. Different variety of dicks and orgasms. They enjoy been bleeped. They orgasm alot. Unfortunately, they won't come out to publicly admit it as it'll be a blow to the sisterhood.

In addition, when women tell you they don't enjoy sex, they leave the ones they enjoyed out of it and focus on the sex that they didn't enjoy. You can't have sex 20times and enjoy all 20. Nah... So these women focus on the sexual sessions they didn't enjoy and categorize it as all. It's just like a woman you've been assisting financially all this while and the period you don't help her she'll say "Youve never helped me before" and then you dazed! That's how these women refer to sex when they're in the open.

Don't mind these women. They are way too smart for you to take their words at face value! On this sex, orgasm matter, they don't just want men to feel too important.

Lastly, it is still your lack of knowledge that makes you think a woman must squirt as a sign of orgasm. Squirt is URINE!
You better go and learn more and get more experience.

I hope you discard this line of thought.
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Ladies Have Never Experienced Orgasm by luminouz(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11
bisqit:
liar

Sorry mai dear!!!

But I don't do riffraffs like you
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Ladies Have Never Experienced Orgasm by luminouz(m): 1:46pm On Jul 11
bisqit:
get out low level redpiller
Nah...I won't!!!

I'm gonna stay here and whoop your black ass!!!😂😂😂
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Ladies Have Never Experienced Orgasm by Geniemoi01(m): 6:13pm On Jul 11
MSN1:

FACT.
My 2nd GF then was about 24, had been in several relationships but neva for once experienced orgasm!

I could remember the feeling she had and how attached she got to me after experiencing it on our first knack.
IF U CRACK A WOMAN'S SOFT SPOT, ONLY DEN U WUD KNOW HOW LOYAL THEY CUD BE. DEM GO JUST DEY MUMU 4 U!.

You no wise bro.

She just tell you that one u to boost your ego.

Una still be tata, babies with women.

1 Like

Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Ladies Have Never Experienced Orgasm by placeofallure(f): 4:16am On Jul 12
luminouz:

Why are you always this wicked?

Shey you know the Bobo before ni?

Always? You sabi mẹ before?

grin grin grin
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Ladies Have Never Experienced Orgasm by placeofallure(f): 4:21am On Jul 12
DeeScan:
has your husband ever made you cum??

Just a honest question??

And I'll be honest with you. He's the only one in the world that has given me a multiple cum in a round. Leave story I married an odogwu o.

1 Like

Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Ladies Have Never Experienced Orgasm by Wimkeh(m): 5:06am On Jul 12
placeofallure:

And I'll be honest with you. He's the only one in the world that has given me a multiple cum in a round. Leave story I married an odogwu o.

Can I ask you something? Have you squirted
Before? And would you consider that to be orgasm?

2 Likes

Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Ladies Have Never Experienced Orgasm by DeeScan: 6:20am On Jul 12
placeofallure:

oya tiwi gbosa for husband ...

cheesy

1 Like

Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Ladies Have Never Experienced Orgasm by luminouz(m): 8:46am On Jul 12
placeofallure:

Always? You sabi mẹ before?

grin grin grin

Yes na....I know you😉
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Ladies Have Never Experienced Orgasm by MSN1(m): 9:58am On Jul 12
Geniemoi01:

You no wise bro.

She just tell you that one u to boost your ego.

Una still be tata, babies with women.
see as wisdom dey flow 4 ur head.
I don't know why a lot of u here are dumb to the extent of doubting everything, so, i am the first person u are hearing the FACT from, that, a lot of 30+ sexually active girls, HAVE NEVA EXPERIENCED ORGASM OR CUM.

Tell me the sense in your mention, because u know the girl i dated for 5 years more than me, MUST u guys display dumbness and Ovasabi in everything?.
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Ladies Have Never Experienced Orgasm by Wimkeh(m): 2:01pm On Jul 12
placeofallure:

No. The time that was allotted to you, how did you use it. If she could come with you, she won't need another dick. We know your type, your prick no pass pencil, you go dey make mouth online. Everybody na Superman on social media. Rádaràda!

Hey
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Ladies Have Never Experienced Orgasm by Jamiuokolaa: 9:00am On Jul 13
AlhajiCSO:
come onitsha make I show you

What is this nah?

Are you this shameless?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A True Life Story Of A Lonely Woman / Her Menstruation Started At Their Wedding Reception / I Get H-orny When I See A New Picture Of My Bae!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.