Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,575 members, 7,978,910 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:49 PM

How To Install Git On Termux: A Step-by-step Guide - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Install Git On Termux: A Step-by-step Guide (163 Views)

Learn Git And Github [*ARCHIVED*] / If You Can Help Me Successfully Install Laravel On Termux There Is A Cash / Please Help I'm Getting Errors Why Installing Npm On Termux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Git On Termux: A Step-by-step Guide by benchatronics: 2:39am On Jul 08

Git definitely is the quintessential version control system applied to a huge extent in software development. Now, you can manage your repositories right from your Android device by just installing Git on Termux—a strong terminal emulator. This tutorial will walk you through the processes involved in Git's installation on Termux.

Prerequisites
Before we begin, ensure that you have Termux on your Android device. You can get it from the
Google Play Store or F-Droid[url]

Step 1: Upgrade Termux Packages

Open Termux and update the package list so you have the latest versions of the available packages.

pkg update
pkg upgrade

- `pkg update` does update the list of available packages and their versions.
- `pkg upgrade` does update all the installed packages to the latest versions.

Step 2: Install Git

Use the package manager to install Git. Run this command:

Without wasting much of your time install git by clicking on the
https://www.socareport.com.ng/programming/how-to-install-git-in-termux-a-step-by-step-tutorial-for-android/] Link below to read more

👉👉[url=https://www.socareport.com.ng/programming/how-to-install-git-in-termux-a-step-by-step-tutorial-for-android/] Click to install and configure git on termux Android

(1) (Reply)

Affordable HP Laptop For Sale / I Need A Wordpress Theme, Tell Me Your Price / Logo Designer Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.