Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,044 members, 7,883,616 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

Fayose Giving Advice To Governor Fubara 1 Year Ago (Throwback Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Giving Advice To Governor Fubara 1 Year Ago (Throwback Video) (16747 Views)

Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara / Dino Melaye Arrested By The Police During A Protest 7 Years Ago (Throwback Photo / Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Giving Advice To Governor Fubara 1 Year Ago (Throwback Video) by tishbite42: 10:34am
Judolisco:
I miss fayose, fayose was d only Nigerian Governor or politician that was very close to his people.... You'll see him drinking garri, buying amala and palm wine and gisting with d people like a normal person....na why e dey always win election bdat

Fubara acted very fast.... He should have waited for like 2 yrs, get your own support before fighting, u never even use 8 months u Don dey tackle wike with 3 assembly members... Haba
Delay would have been very fatal for him like Ambode
Re: Fayose Giving Advice To Governor Fubara 1 Year Ago (Throwback Video) by koladebrainiac(m): 10:36am
officialwdhtv:
THROWBACK: Viral Video of Former Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose giving advice to Rivers State Governor Sim Fubara one (1) year ago.

Take a listen!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH-K5HzVi04

How can you be saying to Governor, 'don't see more than what you are supposed to see" I know wike oo, I wike oo... More like saying don't see more of his fraud side, close your eyes to whatever you think is stealing from him, because I know Wike, he would have stole the country funds finish
Re: Fayose Giving Advice To Governor Fubara 1 Year Ago (Throwback Video) by Judolisco(m): 10:43am
tishbite42:

Delay would have been very fatal for him like Ambode
Ambode's case was different.... What they did for ambode was wat fubara should have done to wike... Make them comfortable with u.... Ambode was very comfortable before they plan coup for him.... He never saw it coming
Re: Fayose Giving Advice To Governor Fubara 1 Year Ago (Throwback Video) by samdaisi: 10:51am
Fayose get advice?

Fayose is a betrayer, he betrayed Obasanjo

Who soever that argued with this person needs to visit sachatric hospital in Yaba, I don't argue with minors when it comes to Nigeria politics how could a person that was in nursery 2 telling a somebody that witnessed how Abubakka conducted election in 1999 and voted , is the difference not clear
Re: Fayose Giving Advice To Governor Fubara 1 Year Ago (Throwback Video) by OgidiHerbals2(m): 10:54am
Naija politics is give what belongs to Caesar to Caesar to remain relevant politically.... If you don't get it forget about it
Re: Fayose Giving Advice To Governor Fubara 1 Year Ago (Throwback Video) by samdaisi: 10:56am
Some certain people were against Fayose from certain regions because they haven't recovered from the degree of injuries they suffered from the last election from Wicked Wike, who soever that yielded to their advice must experience defeat and evalasting sorrow
Re: Fayose Giving Advice To Governor Fubara 1 Year Ago (Throwback Video) by yeshuasfootstep(m): 11:03am
What an advice.
Remain blind or else...

No wonder we remain dark.
Re: Fayose Giving Advice To Governor Fubara 1 Year Ago (Throwback Video) by SuperEagles: 11:10am
Very true but where was your comment the day week n even year he made that comment ?! You had nothing to say because hypocrisy was in bed with you then but toro don change now you are forming righteous. May hypocrisy not kill you. Beside are you Igbo ?

koladebrainiac:
How can you be saying to Governor, 'don't see more than what you are supposed to see" I know wike oo, I wike oo... More like saying don't see more of his fraud side, close your eyes to whatever you think is stealing from him, because I know Wike, he would have stole the country funds finish
Re: Fayose Giving Advice To Governor Fubara 1 Year Ago (Throwback Video) by prizeless(m): 11:13am
I think to say, Fubara messed up big time. Some words are carved in marble
Re: Fayose Giving Advice To Governor Fubara 1 Year Ago (Throwback Video) by airsaylongcome: 12:20pm
Ladiesdoctor:
Fayose get advice?

Fayose is a betrayer, he betrayed Obasanjo

How so? Legit inquiry
Re: Fayose Giving Advice To Governor Fubara 1 Year Ago (Throwback Video) by DUNDEEmoderatos: 12:43pm
Judolisco:
I miss fayose, fayose was d only Nigerian Governor or politician that was very close to his people.... You'll see him drinking garri, buying amala and palm wine and gisting with d people like a normal person....na why e dey always win election bdat

Fubara acted very fast.... He should have waited for like 2 yrs, get your own support before fighting, u never even use 8 months u Don dey tackle wike with 3 assembly members... Haba
You people are shameless! What development did his drinking garri with the people brought to the state? How many governor do you see in the US drinking or eating food on the street with their people yet development is going on . You should delete this your shameful comment.
Re: Fayose Giving Advice To Governor Fubara 1 Year Ago (Throwback Video) by fof1: 1:01pm
Chinkoalhaji34:
Typical of Fubara, always taking advice from corrupt individuals like Fayose instead of focusing on the development of Rivers state

You Obviously have a Problem you haven't Figured Out Yet. Pls Step aside.
Re: Fayose Giving Advice To Governor Fubara 1 Year Ago (Throwback Video) by Judolisco(m): 1:15pm
DUNDEEmoderatos:

You people are shameless! What development did his drinking garri with the people brought to the state? How many governor do you see in the US drinking or eating food on the street with their people yet development is going on . You should delete this your shameful comment.
oga.... During his tenure ekiti state had d best state road in d south West, if u r going to Abuja from kwara, you have to pass ekiti instead of d shorter route of Kogi.... Since you've made US ur standard pls call them back to recolonize us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? / FG To Reintroduce Tolls On Federal Highways / PHOTOS: Buhari Meets US Secretary Of States, Pompeo

Viewing this topic: Adebeeyee(m), matasinc(m), wallchat, cule7(m), Morkavictor, mimico10, MZBusinessPlan, Kikitafrica and 34 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.