Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,824 members, 7,902,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:29 PM

EFCC Asks Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria To Watch-List Yahaya Bello - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Asks Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria To Watch-List Yahaya Bello (18543 Views)

Yahaya Bello: EFCC Withdraws Alleged Fraud Case At Appeal Court / EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted / Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Asks Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria To Watch-List Yahaya Bello by Incrediblekutty(m): 10:29am On Jul 08
DMCY:

Radarada at its peak! This is peak foolery😂😂, someone you can’t arrest in your country. Ajeh! This country na cruise.

He can't be arrested if he's at the government house as believed, he can go to any African country through there the plan EFCC said they want to foil

1 Like

Re: EFCC Asks Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria To Watch-List Yahaya Bello by thedio(m): 10:42am On Jul 08
Yaya is already imprisoned just wait till he is tired of hiding
Re: EFCC Asks Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria To Watch-List Yahaya Bello by UselessBuharist: 10:50am On Jul 08
TableLeg:

Onikuuuure, omo ale ikeji eranko jatijati!
Thunder fire your papa's left scrotum and may amadioha blow your mama right breasts into bloody smithereens!
Fu..cking bastar..d!

Na your papa wey dem kill for armed robbery na you dey curse
Re: EFCC Asks Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria To Watch-List Yahaya Bello by TableLeg(m): 10:53am On Jul 08
UselessBuharist:

Na your papa wey dem kill for armed robbery na you dey curse

Onikuuuure

If them born your papa well, reply me one more time, i will make sure you go into exile and never return to this forum again!

Brainless pleb.
Re: EFCC Asks Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria To Watch-List Yahaya Bello by PHAYOL81: 11:09am On Jul 08
Hmmmmm!
Re: EFCC Asks Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria To Watch-List Yahaya Bello by Inosky: 11:28am On Jul 08
How about arresting Maxwell Odum of MBA Forex Trading...that scammed Nigerians to a tune of over 250 billion Naira during Buhari/Emefiiele era. Hope that hasn't been swept under the carpet.
Re: EFCC Asks Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria To Watch-List Yahaya Bello by UselessBuharist: 12:03pm On Jul 08
TableLeg:

Onikuuuure

If them born your papa well, reply me one more time, i will make sure you go into exile and never return to this forum again!

Brainless pleb.

Lol , your mama na dog, you nor know say I like this your kind of challenge?
Re: EFCC Asks Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria To Watch-List Yahaya Bello by Sleekfingers: 12:06pm On Jul 08
Yaya bello is hiding at the Governor's house.... Why can't they go and arrest him there? Bunch of useless people.....

Someone that can exit Nigeria through Kwara state.
Re: EFCC Asks Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria To Watch-List Yahaya Bello by DMCY: 1:24pm On Jul 08
Incrediblekutty:

He can't be arrested if he's at the government house as believed, he can go to any African country through there the plan EFCC said they want to foil

It’s quite funny how they can’t break into the government house like they do hotels and hostels
Re: EFCC Asks Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria To Watch-List Yahaya Bello by TableLeg(m): 1:33pm On Jul 08
UselessBuharist:

Lol , your mama na dog, you nor know say I like this your kind of challenge?
Oya try me, try me if them born your papa and mama well.
Try me if you wan make trailer crush your unfortunate family for that shanty wey una dey live.
Ashiere omo buruku!
Re: EFCC Asks Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria To Watch-List Yahaya Bello by danzaki63: 1:54pm On Jul 08
How can Yahaya go to Sudan? I cant believe it, Why is UAE and Saudi Arabia not in the List?
Re: EFCC Asks Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria To Watch-List Yahaya Bello by UselessBuharist: 2:42pm On Jul 08
TableLeg:

Oya try me, try me if them born your papa and mama well.
Try me if you wan make trailer crush your unfortunate family for that shanty wey una dey live.
Ashiere omo buruku!

You be Yoruba, na mouth una dey. Son of a pig
Re: EFCC Asks Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria To Watch-List Yahaya Bello by Mrexcell(m): 3:25pm On Jul 08
I never knew the so called white lion is this lilly livered? Ordinary efcc.
Re: EFCC Asks Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria To Watch-List Yahaya Bello by Incrediblekutty(m): 1:10pm On Jul 13
DMCY:

It’s quite funny how they can’t break into the government house like they do hotels and hostels

It's the immunity, it covers not just the governor but whosoever stays in the Government house except the governor wants such person arrested

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Men Gang-rape A Lady In A Stream (graphic Media) / UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park / Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.