Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,641 members, 7,889,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:07 PM

How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? (32303 Views)

How My Girlfriend's Mum Prevented Us From Doing Abortion / Female Circumcision Dosent Stop Them Fokn As They Wish / I Will Stop Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by Keem25: 12:19pm On Jul 08
Broda dey enjoy in the kitchen department
And probably fuel and electrical Bill's
So he wont blow a whistle
Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by nnol(m): 12:19pm On Jul 08
You are an accomplice of fornication. You better desist from it.
Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by darelar(m): 12:20pm On Jul 08
Just tell him that people in the area area
Told your fiance that you bring in guy and lady to be doing the act of 3tsum.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by AbujaLagos: 12:21pm On Jul 08
BareFacedLies:
Why you come dey expose my secret for Nairaland?

My God will judge you angry
hotel is cheaper
Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by mipeesoft(m): 12:23pm On Jul 08
Kudos to you for accommodating family members in this hard time, you really tried. Whatever excuses you're giving him now maybe temporary so why can't you hit the nail on the head and put a final stop to this nonsense and am sure he won't want the rest of your family members knows about his escapades, so he will try to avoid having troubles with you.
Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by bonnez(m): 12:24pm On Jul 08
Bros make I tell u, all dis one dem dey yarn say talk to your cousin and so on and so forth, na stories. Believe me he won’t really understand your reasons.

A very simple and effective way of putting an end to it is, start flirting with the girl. I don’t mean showing care and making her feel you’re in love with her. I mean letting her know straight up that you wanna get her laid. Tell her how sexy she is, how you imagine having a party with her and your cousin someday, let your skin brush hers in sensitive places when your cousin isn’t looking.

This will make her so uncomfortable and na she go dey take her mouth tell ya cousin say she no wan dey come dia again, say she no dey comfortable. That’s if she’s a good girl oo. If na bad geh, she’ll just fall in straff u join and na so u go dey straff am dey go.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by Reload101: 12:25pm On Jul 08
Be man enough to send this message to him:

Dear Cousin,
I hope you're doing well. I wanted to talk to you about something important regarding your recent visits.
While I enjoy having you and your friend over, I've found that having guests for extended periods is becoming challenging for me. I really value my personal space and freedom, and long visits are starting to affect my routine and comfort at home.

I appreciate the contributions you both make during your stays, but I’ve realized that I’m much more comfortable with shorter visits. Moving forward, I think it would be best if we limit any future stays to a maximum of two nights. This way, I can enjoy your company without feeling overwhelmed, and we can maintain our good relationship.

Additionally, I understand that you have responsibilities with your family and children. It's important to balance those responsibilities and ensure that they are well taken care of.
I hope you understand my perspective. I'm trying to be honest and fair to both of us. Let's keep our visits enjoyable and stress-free for everyone involved.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by OmoOshodi(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08
Ur cousin reading this right now with the side chick.....

Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by Pat081: 12:27pm On Jul 08
[b]My married cousin, with 4 kids, has been to my house at least 10 times.[/b]are you not close with his wife and children?
Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by Chibuzoripob: 12:31pm On Jul 08
cool I stop reading @if dey kpai here,police will drag u.Be a nice cousin pls.Allow dem to somersault first b4 Police come fold u by ur waist and drag u.Yhat day ,ur 👁 go clear
Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by LOVEGINO(m): 12:35pm On Jul 08
iLegendd:

So, what's the best way to handle it? I already have what to do, but I want to hear yours.
u dey jealous ur cousin ni.
Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08
Don't u have a girlfriend or fiancee?
If not u need to start searching for one like yesterday even if it does not lead to marriage.
This kind of things only happen to lonely people and if u are not careful, this kind of cousin would not mind to marry her as 2nd wife in ur own house.
Na den the message go clear to u
Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by Perfect12(m): 12:37pm On Jul 08
The God of your cousin's wife and kids ( the almighty) is angry with you!!, how can you allowed such, I will advice you to drive them away by wisdom, one is, next time if he informed you about about their coming, tell him you can allow only weekend max of 2days and don't give any reason, next tell them you are not going to be around if he ask you to drop key, tell him you can only allowed them to come if you are around but right now you are not around and you are taking your key along!! Let your voice sound a bit harsh and don't give any reason for that to him.
Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by Fiscus105(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08
If its me, i will tell him directly that, im no longer confortable.

But since you are afraid to tell him, I would advice you to tell him tactically. That, .....it seems his wife is aware of what is going on, that, people telling you that his wife is complaining that you are the one harbouring her husband to do nonsense and sleeping outside, with this, you will tell him to stop becos, you dnt want his wife to disrespect you.
Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by MySolace: 12:40pm On Jul 08
ebubenmuo:
Hit the nail on the head or hit the hammer on the nail whichever way you like it.

Just invite the wife and her kids over and surprise your cousin when he comes with his babe, his kids will embrace and call him daddy, he would be disappointed with you but you're only helping his WIFE reasons being that HIV no dey show for face and am pretty sure his girlfriend is also fucking another gbola and that gbola is digging another p***y and the circle goes on.

Help his wife NOW
See how easy it sounds in ur mouth. Possibly u domt hav a gud relationship wit ur cousins. Wot stops u 4rm writing ur cousin, telling how concerned ure about his wellbeing. And d need to step down. Summoning d courage to write him abt it wil authomaticaly make him knw u aint in full support of his action.

People hav formed d habit of saying "if it was me" if it has to do wit som1 else. Yet dey wont do anytin if it happens to dem.
Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by Okhuadams(m): 12:48pm On Jul 08
iLegendd:

So, what's the best way to handle it? I already have what to do, but I want to hear yours.
you are the one encouraging them stop giving him access to your room coss if the wife find's out you're 100% an acomplice and she won't take it easy with you . Even if he is feeding you it's absolutely wrong. Stop them forcefully or what happened in Madagascar in 1955 will definitely happen again
Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by Fiscus105(m): 12:49pm On Jul 08
Gboom:
This ya story get k-leg, that ya cousin no get work ni, staying with a concubine for 4-5 days, where is he getting the money he is spending on food? Even if he is working online, he still need concentration.

The bottom-line is don't give him a chance anymore to be using your abode for adultery

Some people are working with govt in which they arent used to go to office everytime.

I knw a friend, who is working with federal govt, he hardly stay at home with his wife and kids, he prefare traveling around and lavishing money on girlfriends and concumbines, atimes he might not go to work for 3 weeks, consecutively.

Meanwhile, he is also into building construction, so, he used to get additional money thr to squander on holes. While wife and kids are suffering at home.

This is real life story of a childhood friend.
Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by Okhuadams(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08
iLegendd:

if you don't stop them definitely what goes around will definitely come around to you. Or else what happened in Madagascar in t955 will definitely happen again
Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by united4men: 1:14pm On Jul 08
Don't spill. Simply invite your girlfriend over and let your cousin know you're both trying to work things out & you need quality private time. Keep repeating the excuse & ensure you tell him that your girlfriend knows he's married & you've shown her his family pictures
Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by tojahh(m): 1:18pm On Jul 08
Fire go burn your yansh
Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by aviationguy: 1:57pm On Jul 08
I will advise you don't accept his visit anymore,when next he calls tell him you are not comfortable with the attitude he cheats on his loving wife rather you will never be parts of such relationship going forward.

If you don't say it now someday the bubble will Burst and you will be label all sorts of unprintable names.

Besides if anything otherwise happens God forbid you will pay dearly for it.

My candid advise anyway.
Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by tommy589(m): 2:03pm On Jul 08
iLegendd:

Remember he is family. How about telling him your girlfriend is around when next he wants to come
Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by NECO1998: 2:14pm On Jul 08
What do you want from me?
iLegendd:

Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by InvertedHammer: 2:15pm On Jul 08
iLegendd:

/

Once he is there with his sidechic, invite his wife and children over. Cover your TV and all breakables.
Problem solved cool.
/
Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by Samfloxin(m): 2:16pm On Jul 08
Tell him you are no longer comfortable with his visit with the girl in your house. Swallow the hard pill and say it. But I hope this girl will not complain when her husband will be cheating on her
Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by BolaAThubv(m): 2:29pm On Jul 08
iLegendd:

Are you in Bonny Island? Anyway Bonny is a good hideout/getaway for a married man looking to avoid prying eyes and pointing fingers
Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by okerekingsley90: 2:45pm On Jul 08
ebubenmuo:

But na true I talk na
These days gbola and pussy no dey private again.
Anywhere wey belle face the two dey knack steadily

The thing sweet now grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by okerekingsley90: 2:52pm On Jul 08
bonnez:
Bros make I tell u, all dis one dem dey yarn say talk to your cousin and so on and so forth, na stories. Believe me he won’t really understand your reasons.

A very simple and effective way of putting an end to it is, start flirting with the girl. I don’t mean showing care and making her feel you’re in love with her. I mean letting her know straight up that you wanna get her laid. Tell her how sexy she is, how you imagine having a party with her and your cousin someday, let your skin brush hers in sensitive places when your cousin isn’t looking.

This will make her so uncomfortable and na she go dey take her mouth tell ya cousin say she no wan dey come dia again, say she no dey comfortable. That’s if she’s a good girl oo. If na bad geh, she’ll just fall in straff u join and na so u go dey straff am dey go.

People de crase oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by Inosky: 3:02pm On Jul 08
I can't even allow any person no matter who he is to come and knack for my house
Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by JayEdm: 3:08pm On Jul 08
You are very sensible, Immortal crown....
immortalcrown:
Moral decadence!

Your married cousin brings his side chick to your house and you allow it, claiming that you don't want to be seen as a bad person.

If another person harbours your son-in-law or or your brother-in-law with a side chick, will you praise the person? Answer this question.

Where is the wife of this your cousin? Is she dead or separated from your cousin? If not, why do you support infidelity against her? Will you be happy if someone supports the husband of your daughter or the husband of your sister to behave like this your cousin?

What standard of living does this your cousin give his 4 kids? Would you be happy if you learn that your father left you and your mother and spent weeks with another woman?

You now pretend to care about his wife and his children because he and his side chick make you uncomfortable in your house, not because you condemn his infidelity.[sub][/sub]
Re: How Do I Stop Them From Doing This? by themanderon: 3:16pm On Jul 08
Haa!!!! Fried rice and garri? You sure do have your own eccentricities.
Tell you cousin that his sins will soon find him out. As for you there is no way the rope that will drag them down will not clip your foot while you follow them down to their peril. You are an accessory to crime and your cousin's wife will never forgive you if she finds out .
Tell him to stop his adulterous ways and seek life if he refuses let him find a different location for his iniquity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. / "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man / Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.