Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,004 members, 7,903,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:34 AM

Mp3 Download: Rema - HEHEHE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mp3 Download: Rema - HEHEHE (2152 Views)

Download Rema - Woman Video MP4 / Download Rema - Ginger Me Mp4 / Rema: "I Remember When I Dey Suffer", Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mp3 Download: Rema - HEHEHE by 9JAREALESTATE: 9:09am On Jul 08
Rema is back, and he's not holding back. Fresh from the success of his hit collaboration "BENIN BOYS" with Shallipopi, Rema drops another bombshell on the Afrobeats scene with his latest single, "HEHEHE".

This track isn't just another song; it's a fierce declaration of dominance and a playful clapback at his critics.

The Creative Mastermind Behind HEHEHE

Rema isn't just the voice behind "HEHEHE"; he's also deeply involved in its creation. Teaming up with talented producers like Producer X, Cubeatz, Deats, and Klimperboy, Rema steps behind the board, showcasing his multifaceted talent.

His co-production credit highlights his growing artistic maturity and desire to control his sonic palette, making "HEHEHE" a true representation of his creative vision.

From the very first line, "Monday morning talking 'bout me while I'm making money, hehehehehe," Rema sets a confident and playful tone.

Rema doesn't shy away from making bold claims. With lyrics like "No more big 3, there's now a big 4," he asserts his place among the top Afrobeats artists in the world alongside Wizkid, Burna Boy & Davido.

Download Here: https://africafactszone.com/remas-hehehe-the-bold-clapback-track/

Re: Mp3 Download: Rema - HEHEHE by kutenhp69: 7:22am On Jul 09
Afrobeats superstar Rema has released a new single titled "Hehehe" available to stream on all platforms including Shazam, Itunes, SoundCloud. This new single is a follow up to his previous single "Benin Boys" featuring Shallipopi, Rema's new song is a declaration of his dominance in the music industry and a response to his critics. With "Hehehe", Rema is asserting his position among the top Afrobeats artists in the world. The new track is a testament to Rema's experimental ability and his continuous evolution internet the music industry.

DOWNLOAD MUSIC MP3

(1) (Reply)

Which Of Ur Body Parts Is The Sexiest / New Website For Naija Gist! / Omotola Jalade Is Officially The Hightest Paid Actress In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.