Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,121 members, 7,949,847 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

John Cena Announces Retirement From Wrestling - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Cena Announces Retirement From Wrestling (25277 Views)

Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling / Odemwingie announces retirement from football / Carl Ikeme Announces His Retirement From Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Cena Announces Retirement From Wrestling by VinnyBaba: 1:55pm On Jul 08
hstar:

I think they started in the 90s
And looking at cena too, he started in 2006

Not up to two decades

John Cena started in 2003. 😏

That's when I first watched him.🙂

As a Rookie, he was already Fighting and giving Problem to Undertaker who was Driving Powerbike and tying his Hair with Bandana.

The Man is a LEGEND. cool
Re: John Cena Announces Retirement From Wrestling by donbenie(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08
HardBishop:
John venation

The way Brock Lesnar really dealt with him... Snatch his two belt and finally crush his spirit, I really felt sorry for him.
Not forgetting the last rivalry with BIG SHOW, the way he really used cena belly as punching bag 😆😆😆😆😆.. no human being can endure that pain.
One thing I respect cena is the way he can endure pain collecting beating.

Respect Respect honor dignity

Everything is scripted and it's all a show..
Re: John Cena Announces Retirement From Wrestling by Pimine: 2:03pm On Jul 08
HardBishop:
John venation

The way Brock Lesnar really dealt with him... Snatch his two belt and finally crush his spirit, I really felt sorry for him.
Not forgetting the last rivalry with BIG SHOW, the way he really used cena belly as punching bag 😆😆😆😆😆.. no human being can endure that pain.

You were watching a carefully acted movie. I hope you know that?
Re: John Cena Announces Retirement From Wrestling by farouk2much(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08
Legend of the game...... Thank you cena
Re: John Cena Announces Retirement From Wrestling by tuzle(m): 3:56pm On Jul 08
HardBishop:
John venation

everything is acting
Re: John Cena Announces Retirement From Wrestling by tuzle(m): 3:58pm On Jul 08
blowjohn:

That should go to Shawn Michaels.. The heart break kid.

He never went nude at the Oscars.

Everyone loves Shawn Michaels.

Not the Hollywood wierdo John Cena who went nude at the oscars
john clean was more popular during the late 2000s. So a lot of gen z will be a very big fan of his and about the nude part in the Oscars, not everyone follow the Oscars.

1 Like

Re: John Cena Announces Retirement From Wrestling by tuzle(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08
VinnyBaba:

As a Rookie, he was already Fighting and giving Problem to Undertaker who was Driving Powerbike and tying his Hair with Bandana.

yeah he started around that time, early 2000s, he was just like any other random wrestler then.

1 Like

Re: John Cena Announces Retirement From Wrestling by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:23pm On Jul 08
They hardly retire,is all show.tomorrow he will be called out and start fighting again. grin
Re: John Cena Announces Retirement From Wrestling by iamL(f): 4:59pm On Jul 08
EbullientBro:
Love his movie with Jackie chan
'Hidden strike'

Love that movie too.
Re: John Cena Announces Retirement From Wrestling by iamL(f): 5:01pm On Jul 08
Pimine:

You were watching a carefully acted movie. I hope you know that?

Am not a fan of wrestling but am curious, how do they manage to script it for real?
Re: John Cena Announces Retirement From Wrestling by tiswell(m): 5:05pm On Jul 08
HardBishop:
John venation

All na acting,rest!
Re: John Cena Announces Retirement From Wrestling by Pimine: 5:17pm On Jul 08
iamL:

Am not a fan of wrestling but am curious, how do they manage to script it for real?
WWE matches are scripted and choreographed in advance. The outcomes of matches, including who will win, are typically decided by the WWE creative team, which consists of writers, producers, and sometimes the wrestlers themselves. The decisions on who will win are usually made based on various factors such as storytelling, character development, audience reaction, and long-term planning.

In terms of bloodshed in the ring, WWE has moved away from allowing intentional blood in matches in recent years. The company has a strict policy against intentional blading (cutting oneself to draw blood) due to concerns about the safety and well-being of the wrestlers. If blood is seen in a match, it is more likely the result of accidental cuts or injuries that occur during the course of the match.

Overall, while WWE matches are scripted and predetermined, the physicality and athleticism displayed by the wrestlers are real. The moves, bumps, and stunts performed in the ring require skill, training, and athleticism, and the wrestlers put themselves at risk of injury every time they step into the ring.

Copied from Quora.

I hope this helps!
Re: John Cena Announces Retirement From Wrestling by hstar: 5:42pm On Jul 08
VinnyBaba:

Cena's good, no doubt

1 Like

Re: John Cena Announces Retirement From Wrestling by Polynek(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08
Scripted entertainment
Re: John Cena Announces Retirement From Wrestling by femi4: 6:53pm On Jul 08
vecman22:
Acting done tire am😂😂😂
Honestly, that's one sportainment that people don't appreciate their retirees cos they are all jokers
Re: John Cena Announces Retirement From Wrestling by Marokorea(f): 7:36pm On Jul 08
Cena my guy...enjoy ur retirement
Re: John Cena Announces Retirement From Wrestling by Emdebby2: 8:14pm On Jul 08
"You can't see me"
Re: John Cena Announces Retirement From Wrestling by Slimwhyt(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08
Legend
Re: John Cena Announces Retirement From Wrestling by Deepspirituals: 12:40am On Jul 09
NgwalandAbia:
None of my business.
Do you Even have any Business than staying online to look for threads to Spew Childishly
Re: John Cena Announces Retirement From Wrestling by iamL(f): 8:33am On Jul 09
Pimine:

WWE matches are scripted and choreographed in advance. The outcomes of matches, including who will win, are typically decided by the WWE creative team, which consists of writers, producers, and sometimes the wrestlers themselves. The decisions on who will win are usually made based on various factors such as storytelling, character development, audience reaction, and long-term planning.

In terms of bloodshed in the ring, WWE has moved away from allowing intentional blood in matches in recent years. The company has a strict policy against intentional blading (cutting oneself to draw blood) due to concerns about the safety and well-being of the wrestlers. If blood is seen in a match, it is more likely the result of accidental cuts or injuries that occur during the course of the match.

Overall, while WWE matches are scripted and predetermined, the physicality and athleticism displayed by the wrestlers are real. The moves, bumps, and stunts performed in the ring require skill, training, and athleticism, and the wrestlers put themselves at risk of injury every time they step into the ring.

Copied from Quora.

I hope this helps!

Oh! Thanks.
Re: John Cena Announces Retirement From Wrestling by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:49am On Jul 09
Deepspirituals:
Do you Even have any Business than staying online to look for threads to Spew Childishly

Who is this dog.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Sign Cedric Soares On Loan From Southampton / FIFA Decides To Cancel The 2020 'The Best' Awards Ceremony (marca) / Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.