Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,294 members, 7,934,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:29 PM

The Best Netflix Subscription Deal: Airtel N5000 For 40GB - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best Netflix Subscription Deal: Airtel N5000 For 40GB (285 Views)

40GB Is Not Enough. What Should I Do? / Airtel Stop 5K For 40GB Data Plan - Any alternative? / Do You Know You Can Make Money By Posting On Nairaland|N5000 For A Single Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Netflix Subscription Deal: Airtel N5000 For 40GB by Ogarexmas: 10:18am On Jul 08
Are you an avid Netflix viewer looking for the best data plan to binge-watch your favorite shows and movies without worrying about running out of data? Look no further! Airtel offers an incredible deal that is perfect for Netflix enthusiasts - N5000 for 40GB of data for 30days.

How to Subscribe to Airtel’s N5000 for 40GB Plan

To subscribe to this amazing offer, follow these simple steps:

Dial *312# on your Airtel line.
Press 1 for “My Offer.”
Press 3 for “More Data Offer.”
Select the N5000 for 40GB data plan.
Confirm your subscription.

With this generous data allowance, you can enjoy hours of uninterrupted streaming on Netflix without worrying about exceeding your data limit.

Why Airtel’s N5000 for 40GB is Ideal for Netflix

Here are some reasons why Airtel’s N5000 for 40GB plan is the perfect choice for your Netflix subscription:

Ample Data: With 40GB of data, you can stream high-quality content on Netflix without compromising on video quality.

Cost-Effective: Priced at N5000, this plan offers great value for money compared to other data plans in the market.

Reliable Network: Airtel provides a reliable network connection, ensuring smooth streaming experiences on Netflix.

Don’t miss out on this fantastic offer from Airtel that caters specifically to Netflix users. Subscribe today and enjoy seamless streaming on one of the world’s most popular entertainment platforms!

(1) (Reply)

Get Up To N2.5m Renmoney Cash Loan For Salary Earners. No Collateral! / Pls Help Me With Mb My Dear Friends Any Network / Ebay Account ...help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.