Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,990 members, 7,942,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) (19275 Views)

Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) / Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) / Bus Driver Assaults Woman For Refusing To Sleep With Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by DatoDatuk: 11:03am On Jul 08
Female driver assaults VIO officers over a yet to be disclosed issue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrs57Bud0jU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by muyico(m): 11:10am On Jul 08
arrest her? nah package olosho

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by Zonefree(m): 11:15am On Jul 08
This gender and constituting nuisance every time undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by ElevationD: 11:26am On Jul 08
Can someone please enlighten us on the car documents to be presented to VIO people?
They ask for all car documents and I have been of the thinking that they only have business with road worthiness paper. Are they supposed to ask for more than that?

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by Creamypie(m): 11:43am On Jul 08
They can be very irritating eh.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by GanagiBitrus: 11:43am On Jul 08
Most motorists prefer driving through police check point than VIO or Road Safety check point.
Police will check your papers & most times it's clear if your papers are in order or not.

But VIO/Road Safety checks are subjective & not clear-cut. You can be extorted for so many little things like small crack on your screen or plates that are slightly faded etc.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by stacyadams: 12:06pm On Jul 08
For this hardship na him una still dey stand for road.... grin I remember one Sunday I enter one road suddenly see road safety for okota ,I no fit turn back or right .. LoL and I know say them go hold me down grin na so I near them like I wan stop fire motor pass grin na so the werey frsc break my side mirror but the mirror no fall grin me give una one naira grin never again grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by Okortor: 12:39pm On Jul 08
Some women would just decend on a man without respect. Shows how dey disrespect their husbands at home, more reason we have several single mother's out there..

Product of VDM

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by magabounce(m): 12:39pm On Jul 08
Everybody de vex!ยก!
You do anyhow
You collect!!

2 Likes

Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by 900warriorz: 12:39pm On Jul 08
Good one...those VIO guys in Garki too dey overdo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by DamnnNiggarr: 12:40pm On Jul 08
shocked

Women and their wahala,
She knows fully well that the officer(s) would never lay hands on her, and that the society and the law will go in her favor, reason why they misbehave and do as they like.

Just a tiny boom sound and watch her fly leaving her car behind, despite this her gragra.

That was how one lady was assaulting a Keke Napep operator Awka, along Unizik junction to Eke Awka road, because the operator's keke Napep touched the side of her vehicle. That's the case we were settling when another Keke Napep's tyre burst, and the woman fled the scene, in an attempt to scamper for safety, leaving her car behind.

But if you see them making mouth and shouting on top of their voices, you would think that they can't die.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by nairalanda1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 08
ElevationD:
Can someone please enlighten us on the car documents to be presented to VIO people?
They ask for all car documents and I have been of the thinking that they only have business with road worthiness paper. Are they supposed to ask for more than that?

Well,

1. Driver's licence must be in order

2. Road worthiness (When you renew your papers, you get a paper that tells you must do a roadworthiness test. Usually done at a special VIO office equipped for the purpose...check with your local VIO for the nearest one. Very necessary, as they may find a fault that needs repairing..
If your car fails the test, you have one month to fix it. If it passes, you get the certificate , valid for one year)

3. Car insurance. CAR INSURANCE

4.Vehicle papers incl proof of ownership.

All the above costs 22500 naira (I renewed mine a week ago, planning to do roadworthiness later)...except the driver licence which is done at your FRSC office( can be done online).

This list might not be complete. Check your local VIO office for more information. If you need to renew, bring your expired papers along.(you don't need the original, a photocopy will do)

64 Likes

Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by LordCenturion(m): 12:40pm On Jul 08
She's a side chick of one Powerful alhaji, that's why she has an audacity

5 Likes

Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by GENES11S: 12:41pm On Jul 08
Seems like she seize her (driver) phone.

If it's the VIO officer's phone, she could have pocketed it b4 fighting.

Phone no be gun...

Nigeria security units need to understand this. Any small things they just snatch it from your hands.

Word of advice, learn to Pocket your phones when talking with Nigerian security operatives.

Camera man, you are lucky. The woman is seen throwing hands with the officer. If it is the other way round, your phone too for don Waka.

Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by Negroid001(m): 12:41pm On Jul 08
Na dem fit handle themselves

1 Like

Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by GanagiBitrus: 12:42pm On Jul 08
ElevationD:
It's supposed to be only Road Worthiness but now so many things. If it is even only car documents they check, it would have been better.
They can extort you for so many things including a small crack on your windscreen, mirror etc.

2 Likes

Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by joseph1832(m): 12:42pm On Jul 08
DatoDatuk:

Hmm
Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:42pm On Jul 08
muyico:
arrest her? nah package olosho
You be her customer my friend?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by sweetkev(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08
ElevationD:
Remember you are in Nigeria. I won't say more than that grin

1 Like

Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08
Inukwa ooooo
Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by Anguldi(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08
Nigerians are taxed to death. Hunger, anger & frustration is order of the day angry

1 Like

Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by Globad(f): 12:45pm On Jul 08
GanagiBitrus:

Most motorists prefer driving through police check point to VIO or Road Safety check point.
Police will check your papers & most times it's clear if your papers are in order or not.

But VIO/Road Safety checks are subjective & not clear-cut. You can be extorted for so many little things like small crack on your screen or plates that are slightly faded etc.

Wetin be their work sef?

Yet you see on the road thousands of keke drivers without licence, trucks without lights, commercial cabs obstructing traffic flow, buses without mirrors or lights

But they become powerful when they see private vehicles

9 Likes

Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by BoldBrainz(m): 12:46pm On Jul 08
Weyrey VIO!

Government agency wey no sabi their job description. A congregation of semi-literate goons. Na so I use side mirror push one put for small gutter for Apo. He's lucky he was quick to shift.

Animals!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 12:46pm On Jul 08
cheesy
I can bet you that over 90% of motorists hate VIO so much....

We had a similar discussion today at the Keke workshop where I took my keke to for maintenance this morning.....

Na who VIO never do strong thing go support Dem...... Imagine one of their officers, after checking all my particulars and everything was intact, could you believe the werey then asked me to provide my NIN? angry. Na once I change am for am undecided

10 Likes

Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by CHIDINMALOVE: 12:47pm On Jul 08
Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by nedekid: 12:48pm On Jul 08
stacyadams:
For this hardship na him una still dey stand for road.... grin I remember one Sunday I enter one road suddenly see road safety for okota ,I no fit turn back or right .. LoL and I know say them go hold me down grin na so I near them like I wan stop fire motor pass grin na so the werey frsc break my side mirror but the mirror no fall grin me give una one naira grin never again grin
Bros, it is better for frsc to hold you than other. No need to run from them. Why? The fines from them is peanuts. Infact don't even try to settle them, because the money you will pay for settlement pass the fine.
Them hold my driver one time. I started calling my paddy weh be Oga, I regret am because I later come find out say na ontop peanuts money weh I for easily pay. Lol

1 Like

Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by Pat081: 12:48pm On Jul 08
ElevationD:
[b]Private[/b] or [b]Commercial[/b] because they don't use to stop us if am in Private car only when am i Commercial ones
Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:48pm On Jul 08
These VIO have caused the death of so many innocent people with their unprofessional approach.
Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by SpaceX: 12:50pm On Jul 08
When you praise people for nothing they tend to misbehave, we are heading in the right direction with the way we treat each gender.
Re: Female Driver Assaults VIO Officers (Video) by femi4: 12:51pm On Jul 08
DatoDatuk:

over a yet to be disclosed issue?

So when are you coming back to update us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Police Officers Killed At Bayelsa Police Station By Gunmen / Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead / Four Cable Vandals Nabbed In Rivers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.