Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,125 members, 7,977,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:45 PM

Your Scriptwriter Is Here - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Your Scriptwriter Is Here (106 Views)

Youtube Scriptwriter For Hire / Youtube Scriptwriter Needed / Do You Need A Scriptwriter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Scriptwriter Is Here by Preciouswrites: 12:39pm On Jul 08
Looking for a scriptwriter who has the experience and expertise to write brilliant movie and YouTube scripts, the kind that keeps audience glued to their screen from start to finish?

Look no more.

With my top-tier writing skills, I will help you craft movie and YouTube scripts
of the highest quality.

Check out some of my past works here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dXC5hcrITe3RvYfKykLOpqNIKg7qVcZl

You can contact me on Whatsapp right here: 07013991847

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Wikipedia Expert Needed / Ulli Beier Society Announces Fourth Edition Of Busari Agbolade Memorial Lecture / Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.