Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,266 members, 7,897,333 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 12:14 PM

"Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) (23693 Views)

Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? / Man Tells Sanwo-Olu To Introduce Mode Of Dressing For Ladies In Lagos (Photos) / Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 1:54pm On Jul 09
Who is this Poverty looking thing?

And why does he think his opinion counts? undecided

Instead channeling all these long talks into making money... Nigerian men and misplaced priorities is 5 and 6

Spits

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by Dynamicboss: 1:54pm On Jul 09
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Bannies who wear eye lashes are a very big turn off for me.....I see dem as RAMS sad. If you want me to just bury you with my mouth,just add nose ring to it angry. Instant thunder will just fire you I swear angry

grin

So what of men now wearing nose ring?
Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by oluwaseyi0: 1:54pm On Jul 09
Zonefree:
Women are naturally ugly, the reason they apply these beauty enhancers to look average.

gay spotted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by EreluRoz: 1:55pm On Jul 09
CalabarPikin:
If only they know real men love simplicity.

Some dumbly thinks looking like a China made dull is beauty....de play
🐶🐶🐶
Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by Waywardson6: 1:57pm On Jul 09
Wetin concern a whole grown ass man with telling women to stop wearing false eyelashes. Any man concerned with a woman's beauty & not the woman has a question mark (?). That man should question himself & his very own gender first before questioning the women.
Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09
It doesn't look good on some women but it wouldn't stop me from forking them tongue as long as your vagina is clean, you have big breast and bottom! Tall, slim, fat, short, ugilee, pretty, older or young. I will fork you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:58pm On Jul 09
officialwdhtvv:
"Stop wearing fake eyelashes. You look ridiculous" - Man tells ladies

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyjCu99pwiw

He should mind his motherfucking business and stop policing women's bodies

It's usually ugly men who may be in the closet that have the most to say.
Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by Sweeetheart(m): 1:59pm On Jul 09
Zonefree:
Women are naturally ugly, the reason they apply these beauty enhancers to look average.

Just say those you've been meeting clown

My woman is Gorgeous

1 Like

Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by haybhi1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 09
Zonefree:
Lol, guy women fine o... ah... you'll be having a bad day, and one sweet fine girl may just be enough to turn things around for a while

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by succri(m): 1:59pm On Jul 09
Cum brellas
Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by F117nighthawk: 2:00pm On Jul 09
Of course the truth is always bitter, those things makes u ladies look ugly and very unnatural,
I guess u have seen baby dolls and see how they look to the face,that's just a very good example

Make all of una go sleep😴

We feel cool wearing it and that’s all that matters.
Don’t know where men got the dumb idea that we dress up for them LOL

[/quote]
Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by Sweeetheart(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09
G0odharddick:
Women do everything possible to please men. This is exactly why you see them putting on eyelashes, short skirts etc just to look hot and attractive for men. This is to tell you that a man is the king 👑

Dear men,

Understand that you're a king 👑. Set high standard for yourself. Dump any girl who doesn't meet your standard. This is another day to remind you that if your girlfriend was in your shoes she wouldn't date you.

Women don't use lashes, wig to impress men, they used it to oppress themselves

1 Like

Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:00pm On Jul 09
Zonefree:
Tell us you are homosexual without telling us you are a homosexual

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by Sweeetheart(m): 2:01pm On Jul 09
ruggedboych:

your hate for woman is too much

ARE YOU GAY

It's obvious one or two ladies don break zonefree's heart

Friedrich Nietzsche's wannabe
Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by Twoclans(f): 2:02pm On Jul 09
The ones that are well installed looks good on some ladies sha,I won't even lie about it.

It is not a fashion statement I will oblige to,I love my eyes too much for that kind of risk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by Bmaster(m): 2:03pm On Jul 09
badazz wey no get AZZ.low budget gen-z's forming baddie
Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by NwaliE01: 2:04pm On Jul 09
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Bannies who wear eye lashes are a very big turn off for me.....I see dem as RAMS sad. If you want me to just bury you with my mouth,just add nose ring to it angry. Instant thunder will just fire you I swear angry
Hmmmm. If you do this in Africa, you're safe. But outside, you will be in a big trouble.

We don't think of people's mental health at all in Africa. Somethings are trigger points for many people.
Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by Pythagoras001: 2:05pm On Jul 09
The eye lash extension that look more natural are OK but the excessive eye lashes makes one appear too unnatural. Moderation is the keyword.
Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:05pm On Jul 09
The one that gets me annoyed is that tongue they always stick out

1 Like

Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by aurorae1: 2:06pm On Jul 09
CalabarPikin:
If only they know real men love simplicity.

Some dumbly thinks looking like a China made dull is beauty....de play

But all we see most of you men carrying on your arms are these so called women...
Or are most of you not "real" men?
Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by Mayflowa(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09
Devonelle:
REST!

I support you. I don’t dress up for women. Why do men think women dress up to please them? That’s so dumb!
Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by SOSPITAS(m): 2:08pm On Jul 09
Righteousness2:
Its not just about ridiculous , the Major is what they carry into themselves when they put all these things on their head, eyes, nose , etc.

I can tell you For Free that the Major problems in the lives of these our sisters is as a result of all these things they put on in the name of make ups.

Many today are Loaded with wicked Spirits and Forces that is causing them problems and things they cant explain all because of these things.
The Spirts behind them are causing so much Havocs in Homes and lives

You're one of the most ignorant folk out their, and the problem is you're so confident in your ignorance. Do you really believe everything you write?
Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by CartelKenneth: 2:10pm On Jul 09
Zonefree:

Wtf🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by CartelKenneth: 2:12pm On Jul 09
oluwaseyi0:

women ugly?
this is the dumbest generalization I've ever seen, not everyone is like your mum dude

even OG gays won't dumbly generalize talkless of all you these upcoming gay wannabee

Hmmm
Nawa o🤣🤣🤣
Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by blowjohn(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09
Oh?

But men can wear earrings and look handsome ba?

Frm sabinus, to music artists to Nollywood, men are increasingly wearing earrings like LGBT ambassadors.

Eyelashes make gala beautiful

Earrings on men make them look like pigs.

U dare not roll with me if ur a guy wearing earrings

1 Like

Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by lexy2014: 2:15pm On Jul 09
G0odharddick:
Women do everything possible to please men. This is exactly why you see them putting on eyelashes, short skirts etc just to look hot and attractive for men. This is to tell you that a man is the king 👑

Dear men,

Understand that you're a king 👑. Set high standard for yourself. Dump any girl who doesn't meet your standard. This is another day to remind you that if your girlfriend was in your shoes she wouldn't date you.

Women don't wear eye lashes and short skirt to please men. They do it to please themselves

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by Waywardson6: 2:16pm On Jul 09
You are the definition of a man. A real man has no business with a woman's beauty, all he's concerned about is to knack. Simple & short. Any man that starts talking about a woman's beauty & not her, get coma.
Calitoscassius:
It doesn't look good on some women but it wouldn't stop me from forking them tongue as long as your vagina is clean, you have big breast and bottom! Tall, slim, fat, short, ugilee, pretty, older or young. I will fork you.
Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by G0odharddick: 2:21pm On Jul 09
lexy2014:

Women don't wear eye lashes and short skirt to please. They do it to please themselves

Oloshos you see on short tight gowns and leggings standing on the road or in front of an hotel or probably walking on the road, do they do that to please themselves or attract men and customers to themselves?

At times, some of you comment like people with demented wet brains
Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by Thewesterner(m): 2:29pm On Jul 09
Devonelle:
REST!

I get. Your DP looks cool
Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by Thewesterner(m): 2:33pm On Jul 09
Dynamicboss:

grin

So what of men now wearing nose ring?
That one worse ooo.

"Spits"
Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by ayjay45(m): 2:42pm On Jul 09
Calitoscassius:
what if d vagina is dirty?
Re: "Stop Wearing Fake Eyelashes. You Look Ridiculous" - Man Tells Ladies (video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:43pm On Jul 09
Personally I can’t endure the sight of a woman wearing fake eyelashes
I have tried to come to terms with it, but it continues to repulse me. I can’t eye look at you well in the face once you are wearing fake eyelashes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Usefulness Of Shear Butter(ori) / Oulm Men's Leather Watch - Black / 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.