Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,121 members, 7,883,914 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Pro-Fubara Assembly Screens, Confirms Frank-Fubara As Commissioner-nominee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Fubara Assembly Screens, Confirms Frank-Fubara As Commissioner-nominee (19574 Views)

Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly Screens, Confirms Iboroma as Commissioner-designate / Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today / Adamu, Atiku Abubakar Son Screened As Commissioner Nominee In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Fubara Assembly Screens, Confirms Frank-Fubara As Commissioner-nominee by tiswell(m): 3:28pm
bestman09:
I hope this Fubara is not related in anyway to the Governor?

I'm with Fubara all the way but I won't be a party to nepotism in any form.
...and you have been silent as your kinsman in aso villa breathes and sneeze out nepotism.
Re: Pro-Fubara Assembly Screens, Confirms Frank-Fubara As Commissioner-nominee by murphyjoe(m): 3:41pm
Why are you deceiving this pro- Fubara assembly as if they have the quorum to do all the rubbish they are doing. All these are exercise in futulity and all of you hailing them will start shouting that democracy is in jeopardy, which have always been your song. They don't have the power to screen any commissioner nominee due just to lack of quorum but they believe they can trojan on. If that is tge road they want to ply i wish them well but when the law takes its course i don't want to hear all your usual jagbajantis remarks about democracy.
My 5 cent!
Re: Pro-Fubara Assembly Screens, Confirms Frank-Fubara As Commissioner-nominee by Ojuntana: 3:43pm
murphyjoe:
Why are you deceiving this pro- Fubara assembly as if they have the quorum to do all the rubbish they are doing. All these are exercise in futulity and all of you hailing them will start shouting that democracy is in jeopardy, which have always been your song. They don't have the power to screen any commissioner nominee due just to lack of quorum but they believe they can trojan on. If that is tge road they want to ply i wish them well but when the law takes its course i don't want to hear all your usual jagbajantis remarks about democracy.
My 5 cent!
Define quorum in this case
Re: Pro-Fubara Assembly Screens, Confirms Frank-Fubara As Commissioner-nominee by senatordave1(m): 3:43pm
Indispensable85:

My brother the man demise shock me oooo.

But ignorant clowns many for nairaland sha oooo

Mrs obaseki ikpoba APC woman leader also lost her husband.
Re: Pro-Fubara Assembly Screens, Confirms Frank-Fubara As Commissioner-nominee by Ironbull: 3:54pm
deathtoLeo:
shatap
Stop talking nonsense
oya say
oyooooo
aaaahhhhh
mmmmmmm
hooooooooo
tapum tapum tapum
do you hear the clap of thunder ?

Read what you wrote yourself? Is this not the beginig of madness?
Re: Pro-Fubara Assembly Screens, Confirms Frank-Fubara As Commissioner-nominee by Jonjam269: 4:26pm
deathtoLeo:
grin

no time for blah blah blah
Rivers state must move forward whether the criminal wike likes it or not.
God bless fubarachukwu
God bless Rivers state
thunder scatter tinubu
thunder scatter tinubu ùrchins
Tunda faya your obirodent brain.
Re: Pro-Fubara Assembly Screens, Confirms Frank-Fubara As Commissioner-nominee by adioolayi(m): 4:27pm
Actions these ones are taking is illegal

-Appeal Court
Re: Pro-Fubara Assembly Screens, Confirms Frank-Fubara As Commissioner-nominee by deathtoLeo: 4:33pm
Jonjam269:

Tunda faya your obirodent brain.
e pain am ooo
Re: Pro-Fubara Assembly Screens, Confirms Frank-Fubara As Commissioner-nominee by Sapasenator: 4:38pm
Both Fubara and Wike are birds of a feather.
Re: Pro-Fubara Assembly Screens, Confirms Frank-Fubara As Commissioner-nominee by Bluntemperor: 4:42pm
001Lagos:
Fubara 21

Wike 0

Is he related or the name is just coincidence with hiphen -,ni?
In any Democracy,you always have someone to lift somebody up.e g Mr Trump and his MAGA( Make America Great Again) - for a Country that is already Great) but as at now,this same Trump has filled National Republican Council/ Convention- with his daughter,nephew and other known Members of the Party.
- if na Nigeria,my Country,they will be abusing, cursing, denigrading,etc,but is a USA, even it raises eyebrows,if they can deliver,why not.
The way Democracy is designed, is that somebody,will be bankrolling someone,for the success of the Party,hence Fubara is on his own by fighting Wike,right from few months in the Office,as a governor.
He should calm down o!
Because Democracy is about People and building Trust and building Institutions with enduring legacies- not a lone ranger!
Re: Pro-Fubara Assembly Screens, Confirms Frank-Fubara As Commissioner-nominee by Bluntemperor: 5:07pm
murphyjoe:
My 5 cent!

God bless you brother,for your deep insights on Democracy.
Some of the People on this Nairaland Forum, according to the Greek Philosopher are either :
- Tribes Men
Or -Idiots
or -Citizens.
But unfortunately,only few are Citizens here and even ,in Nigeria.
Did you know that so many wrong moves by the Rivers Govnr is making the State a big joke?
•All of us,must see TRUTH and stand by it, irrespective of your Party Affiliations,if you want to be a True Citizens .
Re: Pro-Fubara Assembly Screens, Confirms Frank-Fubara As Commissioner-nominee by celestineteryim: 5:37pm
ChizzyBuna:
I pity the old fools that still follow Wike

That is how Wike deceived G5 governors
And they all ended in Huge Failures except makinde

That is how Wike deceived lawmakers to defect to APC . And they all ended their political careers as lawmakers

I seriously pity anybody that follow Wike cheesy
wike Ipob and peter grieving Pandora obituary and LP supporters night mare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You’re Worsening Ibori’s Case, Uduaghan Tells Persons Visiting Former Governor I / Why We Want Femi Fani-Kayode As Governor Of Osun – PDP Youths / Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You

Viewing this topic: nchiugo, Greatzeus(m), Chibexe, cocoboss(m), Chidimercy, 4godsake, Sainttops(m), jarule75(m), sexyyoyo(m), Emmyemmy1, Sotland, jerryunit48, doctorseven, revived2, sligj, asi2013, Gis30(m) and 46 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.