Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

Wasted Money Buying And Cooking Spaghetti Slim - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Wasted Money Buying And Cooking Spaghetti Slim (737 Views)

Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) / Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) / Guys! See The Lunch I Wasted 1700 For. Abeg, Ill Rather Cook My Meals Henceforth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wasted Money Buying And Cooking Spaghetti Slim by MasterJayJay: 2:34pm On Jul 08
800 naira each packet. Who have cooked spaghetti slim before?

The thing no make sense.

Re: Wasted Money Buying And Cooking Spaghetti Slim by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08
Which one be spaghetti slim again, I know of dangote slim…
You self no sabi cook grin
This one na sacrifice…
You need to parboil and seive it, add groundnut oil and you are good to go

1 Like

Re: Wasted Money Buying And Cooking Spaghetti Slim by MasterJayJay: 2:48pm On Jul 08
Jamesbiodun:
Which one be spaghetti slim again, I know of dangote slim…
You self no sabi cook grin
This one na sacrifice…
You need to parboil and seive it, add groundnut oil and you are good to go
E go become fufu na.
Re: Wasted Money Buying And Cooking Spaghetti Slim by thelegend1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08
Dreadful stuff...tasteless and nauseating.
I avoid it like a plague when shopping; I'd rather not buy spaghetti if it's the only brand available.
Re: Wasted Money Buying And Cooking Spaghetti Slim by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08
MasterJayJay:

E go become fufu na.
Cook soup and use it to chop am like the fufu
Re: Wasted Money Buying And Cooking Spaghetti Slim by missidy: 4:23pm On Jul 08
Anytime I buy spaghetti slim by mistake, I add very little water and cook for few minutes only. Monitor it and filter out the water immediately it is soft. For jellof spaghetti, I don't parboil it & I add very little water. It doesn't like much water & long cooking.
Re: Wasted Money Buying And Cooking Spaghetti Slim by Nomerci: 5:07pm On Jul 08
U cook slim spag with half satchel of water ,or 1 full satchet if u r cooking every.go for minimie and u eat it while hot if not e go cake
Re: Wasted Money Buying And Cooking Spaghetti Slim by Gadafii: 8:35pm On Jul 08
Na you no sabi cook spaghetti my brother

Slim is the best pasta, I dey always like cook with plenty dry fish, pepper and locust beans with lots of cray fish and onions

It doesn't require too much water, you fry the sauce to taste first with all the listed ingredients above, then break your spaghetti into the sauce, if you fancy per boiling, good

Then you adequate water, check intermittently for softness, add more water if necessary, allow it to cook, then serve to satisfaction

3 Likes

Re: Wasted Money Buying And Cooking Spaghetti Slim by Elsueno: 9:47pm On Jul 08
This one no Sabi cook spaghetti grin

Op probably added Water & spaghetti, then went about his/her business.

No matter the kind of spaghetti, if u decide to cook it like rice, You would get same outcome as op

Gadafii is right....but don't break the spaghetti into two...the longer it is, d more enjoyable & delicious
Re: Wasted Money Buying And Cooking Spaghetti Slim by Kharol1234: 10:37pm On Jul 08
spaghetti slim go whine you but no panic na Agidi you go chop like that...

Actually if you want to prepare it you add little water after boiling you sieve well to remove the starch from it, then you put back on fire add your ingredients and every every you will have a nice sweet spaghetti slim...

1 Like

Re: Wasted Money Buying And Cooking Spaghetti Slim by Depriest2020: 12:59am On Jul 09
If it's not golden penny spaghetti, it can never be.
Re: Wasted Money Buying And Cooking Spaghetti Slim by Exousiang01(m): 1:30am On Jul 09
Sleemzyy
+44 7532 789874
Re: Wasted Money Buying And Cooking Spaghetti Slim by Alexiiydon: 11:35pm On Jul 09
MasterJayJay:
800 naira each packet. Who have cooked spaghetti slim before?

The thing no make sense.
this must be dog food

(1) (Reply)

After Eatn A Plate Of Rice D Aftermath Is A Severe Stomach Pain / Eat Live Pray / The Liquid Vitamins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.